Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things are moving at such a fast pace that I didn't have time to trawl back through the posts so this title will have to do. Sorry x

Let's carry on discussing the lying bastard - sorry, brave silver fox - that ITV want to protect to front all their shows 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Hope MM has as good a PR team as PS;) will be interesting to see who the victim in this turns out to be ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I don't get is that being gay now isn't so arachic as it was 30years ago. People for the most part really don't care who you partner off with even the Catholic church is slacking off about, so why all the drama with a big announcement, why didn't he just show up to some award ceremony with "bob" and say this is my partner. No one would really care. We live in a world now where you don't even have to assign to a gender or even a relationship status. I honestly think he wanted attention either drawn away from something or towards something. Like I said earlier I was more surprised he was even straight in the first place.

Reactions: 55
This video is embarrassing. How awkward and out of place does he look sat there as an old man out for a sneaky drink with lads as young or younger than his own daughters. That’s Matthew apparently at the table with him in 2015...was he even old enough to drink?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What I don't get is that being gay now isn't so arachic as it was 30years ago. People for the most part really don't care who you partner off with even the Catholic church is slacking off about, so why all the drama with a big announcement, why didn't he just show up to some award ceremony with "bob" and say this is my partner. No one would really care. We live in a world now where you don't even have to assign to a gender or even a relationship status. I honestly think he wanted attention either drawn away from something or towards something. Like I said earlier I was more surprised he was even straight in the first place.
Exactly anything goes now...makes no sense to make a song and dance about it..

Reactions: 9
Losing the plot here 😂 to recap:-

- Philip Scofield has known Matthew McGreevy since at least 2014 when Philip Scofield was 52 and Matthew McGreevy 18 trying to get a big break
- Matthew McGreevy’s career seems to revolve around Philip Scofield shows
- PS openly gay to ITV staff
- SOMETHING happens
- Ruth puts in an official complaint against Philip Scofield
- Amanda Holden drops big hints
- Matthew McGreevy goes to work for Loose Women
-Piers Morgan drops big hints
- Philip Scofield does big TA-DA moment with a simpering sycophantic Holly
- Philip Scofield does interview with The Sun

Is that right or have I missed stuff? 🧐

Mod edit, changed acronyms to full names

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

- PS has known MM since at least 2014 when PS was 52 and MM 18 trying to get a big break
- MM’s career seems to revolve around PS shows
- SOMETHING happens
- Ruth puts in an official complaint against PS
- MM goes to work for Loose Women
- PS does big TA-DA moment with a simpering sycophantic Holly
- PS does interview with The Sun
And everyone's waiting on the bombshell to drop !!

Reactions: 23

- PS has known MM since at least 2014 when PS was 52 and MM 18 trying to get a big break
- MM’s career seems to revolve around PS shows
- SOMETHING happens
- Ruth puts in an official complaint against PS
- MM goes to work for Loose Women
- PS does big TA-DA moment with a simpering sycophantic Holly
- PS does interview with The Sun
Thanks for this.

First alleged sign of any contact beginning between them from either side is dating back to 2011. Matthew still would have been very young then.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think it's going to be very interesting how this is played out now MM's name is out there and all over Twitter.

The press won't go for it immediately I don't think. If they tried to run a story like that now on PS, it won't go down well with all the sheep who think he's brave and LGBTQ+ groups will be up in arms that someone who has, for all intents and purposes, just courageously come out on live TV, has been effectively branded a sexual groomer thus reinforcing the outdated and untrue myth that all gay men are paedophiles.

No, I think they'll wait a while but they will tap dance around it. Also depends if he's signed an NDA and whose pockets are bigger - The Sun or JGM....?

I appreciate MM is over the age of consent but, in my opinion, if you meet your idol who is 30 years older and married, and he takes you out drinking, buys you things, takes you to his secret flat, gives you a job so you can be near him all the time then you have been groomed!

Reactions: 99
The sheer arrogance of Phil to think he could get away with this unscathed. Even if MM has signed a watertight NDA, there are already enough clues around to paint a rather damning picture. The next week or so is going to be interesting.

Reactions: 34
Just read the sun on sunday interview.. he said he thought for a while he was bisexual then realised he wasnt. I'd like to think im someone who is very aware of the LGTBQ+ community since alot of my friends are apart of it but im a bit confused. I was discussing with my best friend (gay male) his thoughts and he said it would be physically impossible for him to 'pitch his tent' in regards to women. Just made me wonder if it was difficult for PS or if the realisation he was gay came after having children?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just read the sun on sunday interview.. he said he thought for a while he was bisexual then realised he wasnt. I'd like to think im someone who is very aware of the LGTBQ+ community since alot of my friends are apart of it but im a bit confused. I was discussing with my best friend (gay male) his thoughts and he said it would be physically impossible for him to 'pitch his tent' in regards to women. Just made me wonder if it was difficult for PS or if the realisation he was gay came after having children?
Or, he might never have done the deed with his wife. Only those two will know.

Reactions: 9
I think it's going to be very interesting how this is played out now MM's name is out there and all over Twitter.

The press won't go for it immediately I don't think. If they tried to run a story like that now on PS, it won't go down well with all the sheep who think he's brave and LGBTQ+ groups will be up in arms that someone who has, for all intents and purposes, just courageously come out on live TV has been effectively branded a sexual groomer thus reinforcing the outdated and untrue myth that all gay men are paedophiles.

No, I think they'll wait a while but they will tap dance around it. Also depends if he's signed an NDA and whose pockets are bigger - The Sun or JGM....?

I appreciate MM is over the age of consent but, in my opinion, if you meet your idol who is 30 years older and married, and he takes you out drinking, buys you things, takes you to his secret flat, gives you a job so you can be near him all the time then you have been groomed!
I have an 18 yr old son and believe me just because your legally an adult doesn't mean your emotionally mature in your actions,to me 18 is still a child with a lot to learn in life..He certainly took advantage of that boy if what's being said is true...

• Wow
Reactions: 77
I have an 18 yr old son and believe me just because your legally an adult doesn't mean your emotionally mature in your actions,to me 18 is still a child with a lot to learn in life..He certainly took advantage of that boy if what's being said is true...
he’s literally younger than PS’s daughters. But that said, it’s been a long affair if it’s been going on for at least 6 years. Sounds like the power balance was way off - maybe the affair ended and PS wanted MM sacked or moved on and bullied/humiliated him or effectively trashed his career. That would make sense why others think he’s a twit too.

Reactions: 30
A bit of research leads you to find out the WhatsApp group this information came from was one for staff that work on This Morning and other ITV productions. The group is named TLS (The London Studio) The member in that group that shared the info is the Lighting electrician Miles Gilby also goes by ‘Myles’ Gilby at ITV these can’t be dismissed as just “rumours” these are allegations coming straight from colleagues of Phillips.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
The one good thing I would like to see come of this would be to see less of PS on tv. However, I doubt that will happen - too good to be true. To me, Schofield has a face that fits. I get browned off whenever ITV comes up with a new format programme and him and HW get the job. Give someone else a chance. Looking at the James Grant page for entertainers, practically each one of them is on ITV. I'd love to know why Cowell and Piers Morgan are no longer with them. As for MM, it is not just the age gap in years that is the concern, it is the fact that MM is a young person and was a teenager when he hooked up with a married man with kids. It would never be an equitable relationship.

Reactions: 33
you know why I think it was? Because very recently there have been comments on the daily mail with regards to his closeness with holly. People were saying it’s not normal say ‘’my girl’ on his Instagram with a picture of him and holly when he has a wife. I’m not sure but that’s jmo. Also your spot on with everything you say. Whatever your sexuality your normal get over it and just invite ‘bob’ to the awards do

Reactions: 12
Also this proves that all the newspaper stories last year about Phil’s runner being suddenly moved to loose women leaving staff at this morning shocked and upset have been true not just made up nonsense like Phil tried to imply.

If those stories are true then i’m betting all the ones about him being a nasty piece of work to female colleagues is true as well.

Notice it’s always women Phil is falling out with. Apparently this was one of Rylan’s issues. Rylan adores the women he works with and doesn’t try to compete with them.

Phil not so much, he’s rude, bossy, jealous and condescending towards them.

Reactions: 48
So does it look like Ruth and Eamonn were disapproving of his treatment of MM (and possibly of his treatment of others and Steph?) which is why it is always so strained between them? PS knew this tit storm was coming hence his clumsily including Ruth, for the first time ever, at the TV Awards.
Eamonn's comment now about 'oh we thought you were leaving' makes so much sense now (as he notoriously has no filter). So the gay revelation was no surprise to him, and also maybe Eamonn thought he had to leave due to his dodgy past catching up.
Ugh the fact he seems to have been so manipulative towards a young man is the worst part. How could he not have known this would blow up? If you have a secret you are terrified of revealing don't piss off lots of people who will be just itching to spill the beans.
I wonder what Fern Briton knew and is thinking now.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.