Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hello :)
We had 3 threads over on Digital spy basically closed down. Over Mr ITV.
his holly interview was just so pasteurised. Joan Collins was on GMB this morning and
dismantled every reason he went "public",

He started the week as they always do after the NTA's non stop laughing
making a mockery of booking guests. He ended the week looking like he hadnt slept in days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I follow a famous psychoanalist on Facebook who posted something about child abuse and grooming, someone had posted about PS underneath so I've directed a load of people to this thread 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m new so not sure if I can attach links but found this...

Saying Matthew accepted an nda and left dancing on ice as no longer in the credits

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve got a reliable source that Steph (PS wife) has had a boyfriend for a good 7 years... this all needs to come out big time
That sounds credible his youngest would have been about 17/18. so would have been a good time to explain to the daughters exactly what was going on

• Wow
Reactions: 4
But Andi Peters and Toby Anstis HAVEN’T come out!
Andy Peters doesn't need to come out - you'd need to be deaf, dumb and blind not to know he's gay! However, in all seriousness, why should anyone divulge their sexuality, it's nobody's business! I may try it tomorrow on the way to work though, on the train to London Bridge... BIG SHOUT OUT TO ME FOR COMING OUT AS STRAIGHT!!!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I read that about Micheal Ball before. I feel sorry for him if that is the case. I am not why a lot of posters think that is funny or something to be unkind about.

I am not the thread police but can we just concentrate on exposing PS rather than dragging in MB in such a spiteful way.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Andy Peters doesn't need to come out - you'd need to be deaf, dumb and blind not to know he's gay! However, in all seriousness, why should anyone divulge their sexuality, it's nobody's business! I may try it tomorrow on the way to work though... BIG SHOUT OUT TO ME FOR BEING STRAIGHT!!!!! 😂
I like that Andi keeps his private life private, exactly how it should be. It’s only when you have something to hide, that it will throw up in your face and you have to make excuses for your behaviour?

Reactions: 16
I disagree a little, in a world where people find it difficult to come to terms with their sexuality and even harder to "come out" it really doesn't help when the gay celebrities act like dogs on heat or even worse involve children. You only have to go back a couple of decades and peoples perception of gay men was warped, people would be perceived as paedophiles and perverts.

I was branded lots of horrid things at the age of 14, I'm lucky now that although I live in a very small community, people do not care, perceptions/stereotypes have changed. Where as before it was solely negative.

I really feel it doesn't help when these folk in the public eye act in a way that confirms the stereotypes of old.

We have come so far since legalisation to the point that it almost doesn't matter to anyone, shame if the actions and behaviour of an abhorrent few set us back.
I see what you are saying, but anyone who uses the example of a couple famous gay men being predators to claim all gay men are predators/pedophiles, must already be homophobic and prejudiced against gay people and will use any excuse to justify their ignorant, narrow minded beliefs.
Decent minded people understand that it's who you are as a person that is the most important thing, not who you go to bed with.

Reactions: 3
People generally don't care ! You must be who you are, no one has the right to say you can't be.You can't help who you fall in love with either, however, this runs deeper than just being gay. It's the 'woe is me' mantra that is pissing people off now. He said he and his wife Steph have no secrets but that's a lie, he kept a huge one from her for 27 years.
Unless she knew. In that case shes a saint.

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion... Philip Schofield #3 Holding back the fears, Schofe comes out as gay after 27 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I read that about Micheal Ball before. I feel sorry for him if that is the case. I am not why a lot of posters think that is funny or something to be unkind about.

I am not the thread police but can we just concentrate on exposing PS rather than dragging in MB in such a spiteful way.
Thank you. What happened to MB was a terrible thing. I admire both him and Cathy McGowan as to how they have dealt with the situation. There seems to be a number of new posters who are behaving in an ignorant manner.

Reactions: 28
Joan Collins hit the nail on the head, everyone has known for years at ITV that PS is gay so why now? obviously something was about to get out to the press about either PS being gay or his affair with MM. & for them to do it in such an abrupt way also? VERY telling.

Am sure Steph has known for years too & they have just stuck by eachother as sort of friends while they probably pursue other people romantically. Mark my words over the next few weeks it'll all unravel, will just take one person to slip or talk now its out there it wont stop!

Reactions: 13
#3 The One With The Runner, The Beard and The Creep - MM Is In Hiding and Phil Is Balls Deep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 37-year-old star of the hit musicals Les Miserables and Aspects Of Love suffered appalling injuries when he took part in a charity parachute jump.

"I was going to earth at four times the speed I was meant to and got dragged along the floor," he recalled. He was 18 at the time but his injuries - a ruptured groin and internal bleeding - were to lead to a series of operations over four years and a reluctance to share with girls the grim truth that he was impotent.

That was his biggest hit.

Reactions: 3
The fact that MM socials have been de-activated & he's no longer working for ITV since last week either means it ended badly with PS and he quit OR it was found out that he was speaking to press and was fired.

Wonder if MM recieved a payout in exchange for signing a tight NDA, cant think of any reason he wouldn't have said something by now?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.