Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been posted but Mark Braithwaite has released a new film on You Tube. He says he has been silenced by Twitter and the establishment. But he will be releasing all his files soon.....thanks everybody for talking about it to keep it aired.

Reactions: 31
But also neither are married living lies. I dont think if they are gay it's an issue because they haven't made careers off of being family men.
I wasn’t criticising their lack of announcement. Andi Peters for sure must think there’s no point coming out. Everyone just knows and that’s fine. Anstis is more cagey... also fine.

I agree that living a lie, and becoming a household name on the basis of that lie, is far worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, what has Ruth's complaint (what was the complaint) got to do with it? Trying to catch up but there's so much! Is it confirmed he has had an affair?.

Reactions: 1
Bit of a side note but anyone think its a coincidence that we buy any car sponsors DOI? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet Phil's advisors started off saying 'Don't worry, we'll shut this down. Look we made it all go away for Ant, he could have gone to prison and nearly killed a child but is now back winning NTAs. Sit tight, ride it out, we'll get all the ITV family to declare their love and support' but they must surely be now bricking it. Should the proverbial hit the fan, then Holly will cut him loose in a heartbeat to save herself. I note he has never said just how long his wife has known. This story isn't about someone bravely coming out and finally living their truth. He was backed into a corner and they're frantically trying to contain this situation.
I saw him and his wife once on holiday and he was in a filthy mood and doing the whole 'do you know who I am' routine. I felt so sorry for her. He chose to marry knowing he was gay, and traded for years off being the squeaky clean, family man with a twinkle in his eye to all the housewives (not my view but I sense this was seen as his appeal by the execs). He happily shared a lot of photos of him with his wife, all reinforcing the loving husband image when in fact his sexuality was 'an open secret for over 2 years on This Morning' (a story that has been pulled from the Daily Fail since this morning...)

Reactions: 24
There's no smoke without fire and there's alot more to this story than 'a brave coming out'.

I wouldn't trust Schofield within a mile of a teenager now.

Reactions: 14
So seemingly his PR team are going for a Maya Jama style 'brush it under the rug and it will go away' strategy.

Sadly, I think if enough time passes and the mainstream don't touch it, it probably will.

Reactions: 5
thread title suggestion=

‘Phil is a creep, likes to fake a weep, is hated by his co stars and this thread is going deep’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
thread name suggestion: “out of the broom cupboard and into the fire”

or “Phil’s come out and it was a stunner, but what’s he up to with the runner?”

(didn’t laugh at my own suggestions I swear)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The Martin Lewis bit I’ve washed intently after someone’s mentioned it here. He mouths ‘sorry’ but at the tv camera. Not sure what he’s saying sorry for like. Watching it he’s driving me insane.
He is saying sorry because Martin Lewis said "pissed on a Saturday night" whilst talking about online gambling.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.