Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at MM’s instagram when he says he is working on LW, he looks like a man now rather than a boy. He is a proper grown up now rather than the choir boy he looked before. He is certainly no looker or with an engaging personality - sorry MM! Hard to see the attraction and the potential wreckage of a career for.

If that Insta was summer, that was around the time PS allegedly appointed a PR company.

I would say MM had been given the elbow then and threatened to talk. PR company have dampened it down but it unravelled hence the big announcement on Friday. It would explain the LW angle too. He has not just gone to work there, he has been there for 6 months.

Reactions: 9
In reality hes not going to go on tv and say my wife has disowned me, my mother has washed her hands of me and my daughters cant look at me. That could well be the case...but hes not gonna say that cos it makes THEM look bad, even though theyd be completely justified in feeling a tad confused !!
Well obviously he's not going to say that and it probably isn't the case anyway!
But he could have said, well, they are shocked as expected, they are coming to terms with it and we are working through it.

I'm not implying that being gay is shocking, it the lies and deceit that I would find hard to cope with and that goes for any situation.

Reactions: 11
The press don't care if you're gay. That's not a story.

It starts to become a story if it's clear you're lying to your family, but it's still not really in the public interest to publish at that point.

If however, you've shelled out to get a superinjunction in place to gag the press because your lover(s) are on the young side, and you are meanwhile pretending to be a devoted family man, a sexy hetero silver fox, wholesome and all round nice guy, and you've become so casual about your sexuality that everyone you work with knows your 'secret', that is a story, because the public are being deceived.

The weak link of a superinjunction is the other party, ie MM. Normally, they'd be asked to sign an NDA (and be paid to do so), but you might not need to do that, if - say - you were in a relationship, as it's clear they will be loyal, and both of you want everything kept secret.

If the relationship breaks down, the ex-lover becomes a loose cannon. You could try then and pay them off, but they might not agree to that. They might be offered more by the papers to talk.

If there was a criminal element, for example perhaps the ex-lover was underage when the relationship started, the press would be bound by obligations not to prejudice a possible criminal trial. So even if the other party went to the press, the press would be wary of publishing anything speculative.

Having potentially broken your own superinjunction by coming out, it wouldn't apply any more, so that's not what is holding the press back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well of course it's all conjecture the lot of it ....but in my opinion Joan Collins has just pushed herself to the top of the A list again after that interview ;)
I don't believe anything she said was a lie..and by the look on the others faces they bloody knew it !!

Reactions: 17
Holly would cover up literally anything to protect herself and further her career. She ain’t tit
If everyone in the industry knew he must have been “outwardly gay”, so with a partner. So what was going on, was he turning up to celeb functions with his wife and then his partner rocked up later via the trade entrance?
It’s most odd.

And I always thought it strange how him and Holly holiday together. Wonder what that was a smokescreen for?
Well his wife was always on these holidays too. i reckon steph has known and accepted this is how it is for a very long time. There have to have been cracks in the marriage and they stuck together more as friends as opposed to husband and wife.

Reactions: 4
Haha she absolutely does! I’ve seen her at an after party that mike Skinner was hosting. It was her birthday and she was FUCKED. Got videos somewhere 😬🤣
Find them!
Tbf to Holly it is difficult at this stage. Damned if she sticks by him and damned if she doesn't. Dropping your so called bestie if they are just allegations would be seen as so disloyal. Especially after his laying on with a trowel about how great she has been and how he confided in her so much. He's put her in quite a crappy position. (I can't stand the fake woman but even so).

Reactions: 19
Find them!
Tbf to Holly it is difficult at this stage. Damned if she sticks by him and damned if she doesn't. Dropping your so called bestie if they are just allegations would be seen as so disloyal. Especially after his laying on with a trowel about how great she has been and how he confided in her so much. He's put her in quite a crappy position. (I can't stand the fake woman but even so).
Holly had known all along this was happening. MM was her runner too. You cant hide these things unless you think people are stupid. She has accepted/facilitated/covered for him even if she didnt think it was necessarily right. Its a slippery slope, you get sucked in and then cant really get out.

Reactions: 18
Find them!
cant help think she put herself in that position by having no problem cosying up to an obviously and overtly nasty piece of work.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can only think there are many more people to come out of the woodwork other than MM, I would put money on MM not being his only career ending fling. I don’t understand why MM has suddenly had such power, maybe he knows all about the other flings and got sick of it?

So there’s one short one that I found, we have more though and she really was fucked. You could tell she had more than a drink 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone seen the film 'Behind the Candelabra'? Liberace had a penchant for young men but ditched them when they got too old. One or two weren't very happy to say the least...

Reactions: 5
Didn’t watch all of this morning today... but something was definitely lacking with Phillip. It seems to be that the statement in general has definitely or will definitely affect his TV shows in the future. No, not the ‘I’m gay’ bit, I mean the bit where he mentioned about his internal struggles and that his life was not as perfect as it seemed. When I seen him & holly having little laughs at the start, to me it all seemed a bit forced sadly. I hope someone else felt like that watching it too, it didn’t seem genuine at all - I do feel sorry on a personal level because you can tell now the man is clearly troubled. if any truth comes out about MM though I’m sure other people won’t feel an ounce of remorse

Reactions: 5
I can only think there are many more people to come out of the woodwork other than MM, I would put money on MM not being his only career ending fling. I don’t understand why MM has suddenly had such power, maybe he knows all about the other flings and got sick of it?
I agree, if PS has a penchant for very young men, I’d be very surprised if MM was the only one.

I have a huge amount of reaped to for anyone who came out 20, 30+ years ago. Showbiz or any other walk of life. When being gay could end your career, lose you friends and family and potentially destroy your life. That was incredibly brave. And without those people, a lot of whom will have had a lot of negativity from it, some who payed for it with their lives, I don’t think we’d have come this far in terms of acceptance of people’s sexualities.

But an ageing millionaire coming out years after being gay hasn’t mattered to most people, after he’s had children, a great career and enjoyed the perks of being the lovely family man is not brave in the slightest.

Of course just because society accepts things doesn’t mean a person can’t struggle with their sexuality and if someone wanted to not come out then that’s fine but sleeping around and having your sexuality be an ‘open secret’ doesn’t scream troubled soul to me.

It screams a greedy man who wanted the relatable image of a straight husband, father and all round good guy who’d get all the tv gigs while sneaking around shagging as he pleased al long as he had the cute little family to take pictures with on red carpets.

It’s his kids I feel sorry for. Not for having a gay dad, that’s no issue. But for having a dad who treated your mother like trash with his behaviour. Or worse if she was in on it, I wonder at what age do you sit your kids down and tell them their parents marriage has been a sham.

How can he have say for years listening to people on this morning who have been through horrific things, know what people are going through and then come out as some heavy hearted victim and then say ‘everyone has been so lovely and no one has had a problem with me coming out’ in the same breath?

He’s not brave. He makes a mockery of real struggle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.