Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that MM socials have been de-activated & he's no longer working for ITV since last week either means it ended badly with PS and he quit OR it was found out that he was speaking to press and was fired.

Wonder if MM recieved a payout in exchange for signing a tight NDA, cant think of any reason he wouldn't have said something by now?
But wasn’t he listed in the credits for today’s Loose Women

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That is the funniest , most random thing I’ve heard in a long time 😂 does that mean he’s a eunuch ....?
No, it means he is someone who suffered a horrifying accident whilst trying to raise money on a charity fundraiser and now has to be demeaned by you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
hello :)
We had 3 threads over on Digital spy basically closed down. Over Mr ITV.
his holly interview was just so pasteurised. Joan Collins was on GMB this morning and
dismantled every reason he went "public",

He started the week as they always do after the NTA's non stop laughing
making a mockery of booking guests. He ended the week looking like he hadnt slept in days.
Re the digispy threads I noticed that too and so had a quick read of some of the later posts and the forums closing post. The moderator closed those threads stating same reason as homophobia when I only saw people questioning PS and his motives for coming out etc (not to say some people didn’t say homophobic things).

anyway I was never a fan of PS but had a little sympathy when he came out but now I realise maybe I was naive. Why can’t people just be honest?

Reactions: 6
I read that about Micheal Ball before. I feel sorry for him if that is the case. I am not why a lot of posters think that is funny or something to be unkind about.

I am not the thread police but can we just concentrate on exposing PS rather than dragging in MB in such a spiteful way.

Well said. There seems to be an influx of new members who have discovered this site and will say anything, no matter how offensive, and no matter how irrelevant to the issue of Phillip Schofield.

Reactions: 29
Digital Spy deleted another thread after massive hints about the allegations were posted, plus links to two articles and tips to read here...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.