Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning related but how bleeping funny is this? Alison Hammond barging into an oaps home, I haven't seen her since celebrity fat club and she's changed shape alot since then

Shes been the face of weight watchers for a out 2 years but it's not really progressing much

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i think this is actually very nicely put together - focus on the family, not just PS, the team at this morning (THE TEAM at this morning??) and coming out being about your true self. it's classy but not actively supporting PS.
100% agree

Reactions: 4
If PS was intending to come out at some point anyway then surely he'd have got more sympathy if he'd said "I hadn't intended to do this today but because there is a story been sold to the Sun by someone I had a relationship with regarding my sexuality I feel now is the time to face this issue head on ... " he'd have got more genuine sympathy. Nobody likes a Kiss and Teller. Yes we love the drama and pick over the bones:p but generally it's a crappy thing to do for cash.
It get's very dodgy as it quickly shows he was messaging the boy at 15. He's better off saying no one is outing him so they don't go digging to find the person and his encounters with Philip as a child.

Reactions: 8
Does anybody else think that MM looks a little bit like a younger Daniel Radcliffe in the later years of the Harry Potter series?

Reactions: 22
If everyone in the industry knew he must have been “outwardly gay”, so with a partner. So what was going on, was he turning up to celeb functions with his wife and then his partner rocked up later via the trade entrance?
It’s most odd.

And I always thought it strange how him and Holly holiday together. Wonder what that was a smokescreen for?

Reactions: 12
Who is Mark Braithwaite? The account appears to have been created in January, although the first post wasn't made until the 8th of Feb, one day after Schofe comes out.

Looks as though this was set up in anticipation of the reveal, rather than simply reacting to it.
No offence to the guy, but MM doesn't strike me as being the type to take an action like this on his own. PS has made enemies of resourceful people and I believe it's they who have used MM for their own ends. His career in TV is finished for sure, I just hope he hasn't been used and "fucked over"again by people posing as sympathetic friends. . . . As for PS he's brought this on himself. His wife chose to marry and remain but his daughters had no say and their world will have crumbled around them.

Reactions: 10
No offence to the guy, but MM doesn't strike me as being the type to take an action like this on his own. PS has made enemies of resourceful people and I believe it's they who have used MM for their own ends. His career in TV is finished for sure, I just hope he hasn't been used and "fucked over"again by people posing as sympathetic friends. . . . As for PS he's brought this on himself. His wife chose to marry and remain but his daughters had no say and their world will have crumbled around them.
I agree there has to be more to it than MM selling the story, like the Sun were maybe running the story regardless of MM's involvement. But your point does back up Amanda Holden's mysterious quote...

"There are tin openers and tins, a few people have found the tin openers"

Reactions: 11
Yes, there's a mention earlier in this thread that the two of them had a fling. It also mentions Andy Peters and Gary Barlow!
Gary has always pinged my gaydar. It doesn't make sense but yeah, ding ding ding.

Reactions: 11
Just joined and have a different view to many others.

Firstly, there is no proof as yet that anything untoward took place.

I agree that the stuff with MM is very strange with all the online stuff disappearing.

If their is a story and it is all proved that he was a mentor to the lad from the age of 10, and at some point a relationship started with a child, well he should then not only lose his job but be subject to a prison sentence.

I am not saying an old man playing around with 16 year olds is right, but it is not illegal even if it is in my opinion still wrong.

My biggest gripe is why a lot of gay men who achieve celebrity status are total dicks, George Michael - sex in toilets, Elton John - gang bangs, Kevin Spacey - accused of sexual assaults and some with a 14 year old, Michael Barrymore - sex parties, drugs and a dead body, Derek Mackay - grooming a 16 year old.

As a gay man I just feel so let down by those with celebrity status. I am married to my husband and have been with him for half my life, 20 years. We lead a life no different to hetrosexual couples. I am the toy boy by 3 years at 41.

It would be nice to be represented by people with influence in a normal way, instead the L,G,B,T,Q community just seem like sexual deviant.

It is very sad, I marched to have equality and lower the age of consent to 16yrs, but not for dirty old men to prey upon them.

I realised I was gay at 14 and burst out the closet, at 16 I was not able to enter into a sexual relationship, where as a heterosexual could.

I know of men who had no choice but to act in a way we would now look down upon, because being gay was illegal. Seedy clubs, sex in parks and public toilets was everywhere as no clean and decent way existed.

I feel that mostly we have equality in law, but are still perceived by some as second class citizens and the reason for this is people like I have listed above.

I can say Phillip done the wrong thing getting married, that is if he knew he was gay. everyone copes with their sexuality differently and maybe being a celebrity back then made it difficult for him, but it is no excuse to do what he did to his wife.

My hope is that MM doesn't have anything to do with him coming out.

Do I like him, I can watch him on TV from time to time (shift worker) and he doesn't bother me. I like him as a presenter I suppose, I grew up with him fisting gordon after all.

Let's all just hope and pray that this doesn't unravel into a saville type scenario. And also that his wife heals and finds someone who will be respectful to her.

Let's all wait for proof before we tie the noose! If he did marry knowing he was gay then he is no more that a deceitful twit, if he didn't know and he didn't have a relationship with MM underage, then he is just another poof on the telly.
This isn't a gay man problem though, look at all of the revelations of sexual harassment/assault in the workplace that came to light over the last few years after the Weinstein scandal, and Saville/Clifford/Rolf Harris before that. The vast majority of the cases have involved straight male predators abusing or sexually harassing women and girls. The issue isn't about sexuality or sexual preference but about entitled and predatory men in positions of power/influence over younger more vulnerable people and taking advantage/abusing that power. Therefore it's unhelpful to tar the whole lgbt community with the same brush when it's nothing to do with sexual preference.
That's not to say that PS has abused his power, because we don't know the full story yet, but the timing and public nature of his announcement raises a lot of unanswered questions that need further investigation, the public are not going to accept another big corporation covering-up for a powerful man (if these allegations are true).
Oh also, I know you say you are a member of the community, so I'll let you off using the term 'poofter' because it certainly wouldn't be acceptable for someone outside of the community to use that outdated term 😉

Reactions: 14
Totally remember hearing Andi Peters and Gary Barlow rumours! Might have been the early-ish days of Popbitch, when it still had a messageboard.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who is Mark Braithwaite? The account appears to have been created in January, although the first post wasn't made until the 8th of Feb, one day after Schofe comes out.

Looks as though this was set up in anticipation of the reveal, rather than simply reacting to it.
Don't know but I think I love him 😂
Can't wait to see what's in those files, they are trying hard to silence him, 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm noticing the Daily Mail are focusing on Joan Collins questioning "why now?". The comment Perez Hilton made about inappropriateness is being completely overlooked and it's the bigger issue. I think they're deliberately trying to distract from that.

Reactions: 17
I have to contact James Grant for a completely unrelated work matter, relates more to Holly!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I rarely open popbitch, but just did a quick search in my email for Schofield. A couple of mentions over the last few years

>> Holden it in <<​
The hardest button to button
>> Off-colour <<​
Any ween will do​

The world of theatre is filled with many strange traditions, but this was a new one to us.

Over the last couple of weeks we've heard from multiple people that both Phillip Schofield and Aled Jones were known for trying to perform sections of Joseph And His Technicolor Dreamcoat with their willies out (only the bits where they were facing the back of the stage – sorry, cockwatchers).

Is this something all Josephs try to do? Jason Donovan? Donny Osmond? H from Steps? Can anyone shed any light on this?​

ITV has always been quick to stamp out suggestions that Phillip Schofield is anything other than a charming silver fox who the housewives all adore – but they don't seem to be doing a great job of stemming the recent tide of negative tabloid reporting.

Insiders at ITV say the reason they're struggling to contain the story is because their daytime TV department is in absolute freefall behind the scenes and they kind of have their hands full.

Multiple complaints have been filed this year about a wider culture of workplace bullying – some against talent, others against bosses – but complainants were all asked to kindly button their lips while the top brass looked into them. It seems that no-one's heard anything more about it since, not even star talent like Amanda Holden and Ruth Langsford. So lips are being unbuttoned again.

Which would explain why so many people have ended up speaking to the press all at once. And why 'unearthed' clips of Schofe and Langsford from April are suddenly making headlines in December.
>> Off-colour <<​
Any ween will do​

The world of theatre is filled with many strange traditions, but this was a new one to us.

Over the last couple of weeks we've heard from multiple people that both Phillip Schofield and Aled Jones were known for trying to perform sections of Joseph And His Technicolor Dreamcoat with their willies out (only the bits where they were facing the back of the stage – sorry, cockwatchers).

Is this something all Josephs try to do? Jason Donovan? Donny Osmond? H from Steps? Can anyone shed any light on this?​

>> Holden back <<​
Nice kneecaps ya got there​

Phillip Schofield says his weekend was ruined because Amanda Holden had been such a meanie about him in the press.

Little diddums should count his blessings. If the story about what Amanda Holden did to the person who sold the snaps that exposed her cheating on Les Dennis is even halfway true, then Phil is lucky to still be standing...​

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.