Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Mark Braithwaite? The account appears to have been created in January, although the first post wasn't made until the 8th of Feb, one day after Schofe comes out.

Looks as though this was set up in anticipation of the reveal, rather than simply reacting to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
did anyone else see the carol stuff on the digital spy PS thread that was taken down?? can't find it now. v weard!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
did anyone else see the carol stuff on the digital spy PS thread that was taken down?? can't find it now. v weard!!
I haven't but seen her mentioned a lot on this thread, can you(or someone) break down her alleged involvement in all this?

Reactions: 11
Dale Winton did ? Want to Say Larry Grayson as well but not sure if he married a woman
Exactly, Christopher Biggins off the top of my head, has been around forever and he's done alright for himself.
There are many gay TV and radio presenters that have done ok for themselves. I just don't think that the excuse of 'it wasn't acceptable' back then is an excuse to marry someone and live a lie for 27 years! Twenty Seven years!!
He could have stayed single for goodness sake if it was that difficult for him!

Reactions: 10
Who is Mark Braithwaite? The account appears to have been created in January, although the first post wasn't made until the 8th of Feb, one day after Schofe comes out.

Looks as though this was set up in anticipation of the reveal, rather than simply reacting to it.
Don't know who it is but it says all the files he has and evidence is ready to be shared soon

Reactions: 2
A while back some very kind Tattler (can’t remember who, sorry) did a post summing up what had happened. Could someone do another one please? I’m losing the gist a little bit! 🤯

Reactions: 5
It was not an arranged marriage. They met in England and she was Swedish. She fell in love with him but a few days before she was killed she had spoken to her closest confidant that she had found out something. Anni’s parents come across as very kind and decent people with a very modern approach to life. If they knew Shrien was gay they would not have given their blessing to the marriage. They knew Anni was happy at the time.
That's how I recall it, and I followed that story closely.
If memory serves me well, didn't Anni call one of her friends a few days into her honeymoon saying that she needed to talk to her about something very important she found out on honeymoon? Her pal said she wouldn't talk about it over the phone, it was too deep.
Her parents would never have allowed Anni to be sucked into this sham if they'd even suspected he was gay.
His parents bloody knew his sexual tastes and let that poor girl be thrown to the wolves to protect their honour. Shame on them.

Anyway Schofie. I'm so torn on this. I think he's behaved shabbily but anyone in a relationship with a married person must know that the chances of him/her dumping the marriage are incredibly slim, so if the supposition that MM demanded that turns out to be true then he's been a fool.
I was always meh regarding PS, sometimes I found him entertaining, but sometimes he grates on me.However his coming out scenario was so stage managed that I literally cringed. For such an important life event it was far too polished and rehearsed to the nth for my taste.
Even so,I guess for me it boils down to whether PS was intentionally grooming MM over the years and so far there's no real evidence of that. Maybe when Matthew resurfaces he'll fill in some of the blanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The daily running a story mentioning the mystery of The Runner
Mystery of Phillip Schofield's runner leaving This Morning after toxic claims
mirror.co.uk

Reactions: 1
Don't know who it is but it says all the files he has and evidence is ready to be shared soon
I wonder if Mark Braithwaite is a pseudonym for MM. It would be a way of getting his side out there if he were stopped by the powers that be.

engelbraith twitter account is suspended now. I guess that means his youtube is going too.

Reactions: 1
This article (although not directly about PS) has a line in it about a particular injunction referring to "The entertainer" a well known married figure in the industry who had an affair with a colleague. I'm sure that's the reason the papers have their hands tied on this.

2017 though, that's when Elton went off behaving like a feral dog.

Reactions: 3
It’s pure conjecture that a) MM demanded Phillip leave his wife and b) has been paid off and told to keep silent, so I think it’s pointless to behave as if those are facts right now.

Question....
How can Joan Collins be trending and PS not be trending when every JC tweet contains his name, too?
Twitter is unbelievably corrupt. They suppress all manner of stuff.

Mark Braithwaite acxount still on Youtube though Twitter its removed moments ago.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCchYF5bpSXSRzfFNdBAVMvQ

Mark Braithewait chatting about it still today.
Maybe the big reveal will happen today before his account gets took down

Reactions: 2
There's an earlier reference on this thread that MM had sold his story to the Sun on Sunday due to be published yesterday, hence the rush for PS to make that statement/interview on Friday and then give an interview to the Sun on Sunday. The thoughts are MM's been paid off and PS struck a deal with the newspaper
Sounds most likely. I really don't think PS can survive this. ITV will be walking on eggshells here, probably wanting to dump him but terrified of looking homophobic for it after his "gut wrenching" :rolleyes:performance on Friday. I suspect they'll be scurrying around trying to get their ducks in a row with future replacements and will slowly edge him out over time. I doubt MM will ever get work in the industry again. Whistle blowers (no sexual pun intended) are rarely popular even when their intentions are good.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.