Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny that Spitting Image. The 80s smashed it with that but today it wouldnt be welcomed:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No offence to the guy, but MM doesn't strike me as being the type to take an action like this on his own. PS has made enemies of resourceful people and I believe it's they who have used MM for their own ends. His career in TV is finished for sure, I just hope he hasn't been used and "fucked over"again by people posing as sympathetic friends. . . . As for PS he's brought this on himself. His wife chose to marry and remain but his daughters had no say and their world will have crumbled around them.
How has the daughters world crumbled around them? They have both been fine according to Philip and they still have the same dad regardless. The cushty jobs via him aren’t bad either.

as for MM he’s an adult now and if he was going to out Philip simply because he was a man scorned then he’s not a very nice person. It’s his wife I feel sorry for if she didn’t know.

Reactions: 8
Not everyone is bothered about sex, and living your life with someone you love & enjoy spending time with is not wasted. Ffs people literally have no idea! Just spout a load of crap from your sofas. Lovely people 😏
Perhaps sex isn’t everything, although fairly important to maintain a close relationship. But if he has been sleeping with other men. Surely that would encroach on your marriage?

I chanced upon these rumours and it's pretty damming. If the press put the evidence together and publish the story, it's game over for Phillip.

I had never liked the man.

Reactions: 12
A very reliable source has seen an email which was sent by Matthew to The Sun - in that message there is no 'denial' from him but he does state that he nor his father wish to speak to any journalists.

Sounds like he's signed a non-disclosure agreement.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I never watche dit I jut saw the hole thing online and Brithewaite posted that about 30 mins ago...
I always say
Karma will catch up. My gosh I watch PS and Holli If he goes Im thinking bestie Holi would get a hard time too. I almost believed these 2 had halos... how one can be manipulated...

Reactions: 4
I chanced upon these rumours and it's pretty damming. If the press put the evidence together and publish the story, it's game over for Phillip.

I'd never liked the man and this has enforced that view.
I don’t agree with this, the general public currently feel that he is brave for coming to terms with his sexuality.
There is a small proportion of the population discussing on here and on twittwe that there is more to the story.

The rest of the story is that he has had an affair with a young man, the man was over 18 and the affair appears to have lasted for a number of years.

It will be simply spun that his wife knew and although she struggled she accepted it (she might be with someone else too) she knew he was ready to come out.
He has struggled to come to terms with his own sexuality but didn’t want to drag his partner in to the lime light. His partner was over the age of consent.

The Great British public will again say ...that poor tormented man, I’m glad he has found a new (younger) partner and can be himself.

I don’t think that people are keen enough to read the back story. This will be yesterday’s news in a weeks time.

Unless more people come out that they are younger when he approached them. One young man and a ‘stable’ relationship won’t ruin him.... well I don’t think it will.

I would also like him and Holly to jog on, although I don’t watch any of the crap they present!

Reactions: 7
he will leave to spend time with his family then itv and holly will welcome him back with open arms in a years time like ant

he will probably win an award for his services to entertainment
I'd say no chance, but given the lengths they went to attempting to rehabilitate Barrymore who has an actual, real life skeleton in his cupboard, you may be right . Difficult to see though, the Theatre Academy photo and the subsequent alleged relationship with the young boy pictured would take some selling to the public. Can't really see it myself.

Reactions: 3
I'm noticing the Daily Mail are focusing on Joan Collins questioning "why now?". The comment Perez Hilton made about inappropriateness is being completely overlooked and it's the bigger issue. I think they're deliberately trying to distract from that.
Exactly. No one is commenting on Perez!! I hope he brings it up at some point.

Reactions: 9
This isn't a gay man problem though, look at all of the revelations of sexual harassment/assault in the workplace that came to light over the last few years after the Weinstein scandal, and Saville/Clifford/Rolf Harris before that. The vast majority of the cases have involved straight male predators abusing or sexually harassing women and girls. The issue isn't about sexuality or sexual preference but about entitled and predatory men in positions of power/influence over younger more vulnerable people and taking advantage/abusing that power. Therefore it's unhelpful to tar the whole lgbt community with the same brush when it's nothing to do with sexual preference.
That's not to say that PS has abused his power, because we don't know the full story yet, but the timing and public nature of his announcement raises a lot of unanswered questions that need further investigation, the public are not going to accept another big corporation covering-up for a powerful man (if these allegations are true).
Oh also, I know you say you are a member of the community, so I'll let you off using the term 'poofter' because it certainly wouldn't be acceptable for someone outside of the community to use that outdated term 😉
I disagree a little, in a world where people find it difficult to come to terms with their sexuality and even harder to "come out" it really doesn't help when the gay celebrities act like dogs on heat or even worse involve children. You only have to go back a couple of decades and peoples perception of gay men was warped, people would be perceived as paedophiles and perverts.

I was branded lots of horrid things at the age of 14, I'm lucky now that although I live in a very small community, people do not care, perceptions/stereotypes have changed. Where as before it was solely negative.

I really feel it doesn't help when these folk in the public eye act in a way that confirms the stereotypes of old.

We have come so far since legalisation to the point that it almost doesn't matter to anyone, shame if the actions and behaviour of an abhorrent few set us back.

• Sad
Exactly, Christopher Biggins off the top of my head, has been around forever and he's done alright for himself.
There are many gay TV and radio presenters that have done ok for themselves. I just don't think that the excuse of 'it wasn't acceptable' back then is an excuse to marry someone and live a lie for 27 years! Twenty Seven years!!
He could have stayed single for goodness sake if it was that difficult for him!
GRAHAM NORTON?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.