Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how many BBC mainly saturday morning children's presenters like John Barrowman, Andy Peters, Phillip Schofield, Toby Anstis etc have all now come out, not trying to imply anything must just be coincidence or in the job description maybe 🤔.
But Andi Peters and Toby Anstis HAVEN’T come out!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is getting ridiculous! It's obvious the real story is being suppressed and 4 days in its still not become mainstream. Incredibly sad and frustrating. I really feel like this will stay buried and if it does it will give me the absolute rage..

Reactions: 17
How many more closets can one person come out of...? 😁
Would have saved a load of bother if they misprinted gre
Amazing how many BBC mainly saturday morning children's presenters like John Barrowman, Andy Peters, Phillip Schofield, Toby Anstis etc have all now come out, not trying to imply anything must just be coincidence or in the job description maybe 🤔.
Toby Anstis? Who knew...?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry going right off thread, reminds me of Steve Coogan and Courtney Love’s fling. Do we need a different thread? Bizarre celeb relationships?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Perez Hilton is live now recaping on his GMB interview Phillip Schofield chat mentioned over on You Tube

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m eight hundred and seven pages behind on this thread but...
I love Joan Collins, she belongs on here With Holden!

that is all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If there is zero truth in the rumours why would you not be shouting from the rooftops!!! I know I would!!!

Reactions: 19
How has the daughters world crumbled around them? They have both been fine according to Philip and they still have the same dad regardless. The cushty jobs via him aren’t bad either.

as for MM he’s an adult now and if he was going to out Philip simply because he was a man scorned then he’s not a very nice person. It’s his wife I feel sorry for if she didn’t know.
I dunno, I’ve a feeling he‘s maybe bitter he has been used and fucked over from a very young age?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤫🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.