Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up so may have already been covered... Why didn’t they just do that in the first place though?? No-one would’ve ever known anything about Matthew McGreevy if Phil didn’t make such a song and dance about coming out on Friday. It doesn’t make sense to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's likely that at that point the newspaper article was still going to happen. The arrangement with The Sun had not been agreed.

Reactions: 2
I've got a signed card from Jimmy Saville, thought years ago it may of been worth something after he's dead!!! How wrong was I, 🤮 🤮
My auntie has a 30 year mug that says ‘Jim never fixed it for me’ - that might actually be worth something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The files of Braithwaite
Screenshot_20200210-103755.jpg

Even a file named jason d............could this be jason donovan

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I cant screenshot or anything modern Im a cut and paster still.
Check the mirror
The files of Braithwaite View attachment 81973

Even a file named jason d............could this be jason donovan
Jason S 90s singer heart throb? Are you talking about the singer WHOM FAMOUSLY SUED denying he was gay..believe got a pay out... I wonder how will that pan out... refund???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds most likely. I really don't think PS can survive this. ITV will be walking on eggshells here, probably wanting to dump him but terrified of looking homophobic for it after his "gut wrenching" :rolleyes:performance on Friday. I suspect they'll be scurrying around trying to get their ducks in a row with future replacements and will slowly edge him out over time. I doubt MM will ever get work in the industry again. Whistle blowers (no sexual pun intended) are rarely popular even when their intentions are good.
Agreed, PS trying to hang in there but ITV stand to lose a lot .You can replace a tarnished presenter but a tarnished organisation remains tarnished for good. I don't think he'll be edged out, I think he'll just " Take time out to spend with his family " and never come back. ITV will then do their best to dissuade authorities from launching any criminal investigation into PS relationship with the young MM and hope it ends there.

Reactions: 9
To be fair . There is as I know nothing to say that mm was about to do a kiss and tell, even though he was “dumped and shoved sideways into a new job”,

all the talk before Friday of Philip being an arse and the tit presenters at itv , maybe a few journalist have been digging around and found the dirt for themselves with whatever's happening with rylan or Ruth etc a

Reactions: 3
Check the mirror

Jason S 90s singer heart throb? Are you talking about the singer WHOM FAMOUSLY SUED denying he was gay..believe got a pay out... I wonder how will that pan out... refund???
Well their was the rumours when they were doing stage work together 20 years ago I think

What I want to know is whatever happened to Phil's top lip? It is, quite literally, non existant. He looks like Zippy from that 1980's kid's programme Rainbow lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Agreed, PS trying to hang in there but ITV stand to lose a lot .You can replace a tarnished presenter but a tarnished organisation remains tarnished for good. I don't think he'll be edged out, I think he'll just " Take time out to spend with his family " and never come back. ITV will then do their best to dissuade authorities from launching any criminal investigation into PS relationship with the young MM.
he will leave to spend time with his family then itv and holly will welcome him back with open arms in a years time like ant

he will probably win an award for his services to entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just joined and have a different view to many others.

Firstly, there is no proof as yet that anything untoward took place.

I agree that the stuff with MM is very strange with all the online stuff disappearing.

If their is a story and it is all proved that he was a mentor to the lad from the age of 10, and at some point a relationship started with a child, well he should then not only lose his job but be subject to a prison sentence.

I am not saying an old man playing around with 16 year olds is right, but it is not illegal even if it is in my opinion still wrong.

My biggest gripe is why a lot of gay men who achieve celebrity status are total dicks, George Michael - sex in toilets, Elton John - gang bangs, Kevin Spacey - accused of sexual assaults and some with a 14 year old, Michael Barrymore - sex parties, drugs and a dead body, Derek Mackay - grooming a 16 year old.

As a gay man I just feel so let down by those with celebrity status. I am married to my husband and have been with him for half my life, 20 years. We lead a life no different to hetrosexual couples. I am the toy boy by 3 years at 41.

It would be nice to be represented by people with influence in a normal way, instead the L,G,B,T,Q community just seem like sexual deviant.

It is very sad, I marched to have equality and lower the age of consent to 16yrs, but not for dirty old men to prey upon them.

I realised I was gay at 14 and burst out the closet, at 16 I was not able to enter into a sexual relationship, where as a heterosexual could.

I know of men who had no choice but to act in a way we would now look down upon, because being gay was illegal. Seedy clubs, sex in parks and public toilets was everywhere as no clean and decent way existed.

I feel that mostly we have equality in law, but are still perceived by some as second class citizens and the reason for this is people like I have listed above.

I can say Phillip done the wrong thing getting married, that is if he knew he was gay. everyone copes with their sexuality differently and maybe being a celebrity back then made it difficult for him, but it is no excuse to do what he did to his wife.

My hope is that MM doesn't have anything to do with him coming out.

Do I like him, I can watch him on TV from time to time (shift worker) and he doesn't bother me. I like him as a presenter I suppose, I grew up with him fisting gordon after all.

Let's all just hope and pray that this doesn't unravel into a saville type scenario. And also that his wife heals and finds someone who will be respectful to her.

Let's all wait for proof before we tie the noose! If he did marry knowing he was gay then he is no more that a deceitful twit, if he didn't know and he didn't have a relationship with MM underage, then he is just another poof on the telly.
Welcome.

You are definitely the brave one here, not PS, coming out at 16 in uncertain times.

I believe love is love, when it's between consenting parties (adults with adults or teens with teens) as you reiterate.

Reactions: 9
Well their was the rumours when they were doing stage work together 20 years ago I think
Yes! There was a you tube video posted here several pages ago of a Spitting Image sketch with PS and Jason D implying that they are both gay.
You can search for it on You tube.

EDITED...Someone beat me to it!

Reactions: 2
Check the mirror

the very same Aussie who sued the face magazine and won damages

Just read 43 pages, finally caught up

Cannot wait til he gets outed properly, i think it's only a matter of time now

Reactions: 11
If Phil had told the truth as to why he was forced to come out then none of this would be happening, the crisis management team has made this worse in my opinion. Trying to make us all feel sorry for him and have us believe nobody else was involved.
You know what? That's a good point. If PS was intending to come out at some point anyway then surely he'd have got more sympathy if he'd said "I hadn't intended to do this today but because there is a story been sold to the Sun by someone I had a relationship with regarding my sexuality I feel now is the time to face this issue head on ... " he'd have got more genuine sympathy. Nobody likes a Kiss and Teller. Yes we love the drama and pick over the bones:p but generally it's a crappy thing to do for cash.
In reality, if PS and MM were shagging as consenting adults then it's a bit naff to flog the details.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.