Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He cut her off and talked over her when she was hosting loose women.

How petty, Philip clearly gets told on his ear piece to wrap things up. They have to do it a lot especially during the cooking segment.

Reactions: 10
I've got a signed card from Jimmy Saville, thought years ago it may of been worth something after he's dead!!! How wrong was I, 🤮 🤮
I remember, before any scandals arose, reading that he'd chosen his burial plot and given instructions that he be buried at an angle of 45 degrees so that he could gaze out over his beloved landscape. . . . . I still think we don't know the half of it with that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This morning related but how bleeping funny is this? Alison Hammond barging into an oaps home, I haven't seen her since celebrity fat club and she's changed shape alot since then

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From everything I've seen Mr Matthew isn't innocent in all this at all . He knew full well what he was doing and when phillip refused to meet his demands he then threatened phillip with outing him to the newspapers etc .

This is a simple case of a man having an affair but unwilling to leave his life for the lover . Lover gets angry threatens to reveal all . Phillip limits the damage by coming out as gay .

End of story you are all jumping to crazy conclusions !
He just accepted my follow request on instagram however Im not sure if its actually him.
If this is really him he's deffo been paid off to keep his mouth shut!!

Reactions: 2
Lol, well this has taken a turn. I had a lot of catching up to do but very interesting indeed if true.

Reactions: 2
Can someone ring in to play spin to win and if they get through shout ' we know about Matthew McGreevy' and see what PS does. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Matthew McGreevy is listed as a Production Secretary on today’s Loose Women credits. You can imagine the hot topic of conversation away from the cameras!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
MM has been paid off though, so can't say anything or he'd never work in Tv again...
Just catching up so may have already been covered... Why didn’t they just do that in the first place though?? No-one would’ve ever known anything about Matthew McGreevy if Phil didn’t make such a song and dance about coming out on Friday. It doesn’t make sense to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
If Phil had told the truth as to why he was forced to come out then none of this would be happening, the crisis management team has made this worse in my opinion. Trying to make us all feel sorry for him and have us believe nobody else was involved.

Reactions: 16
I actually have the twitter account open from this morning, before it was suspended, I haven't closed the tab yet so everything is still visible.

1581347456778.png

1581347493799.png

1581347524034.png

1581347560395.png

1581347581509.png

1581347601590.png

1581347648307.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.