Phillip Schofield #2 Alleged affair with This Morning runner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Digital Spy forums have closed their two long running Schofield threads and completely removed the one about him coming out.

Injunction!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
No way is this going away, it's not the 90s. The newspaper headlines show they are going to keep poking :D

Reactions: 11
The Daily Mail yesterday were blocking all comments other than those praising Schofields "bravery". However, they then reported the Daily Star article and moderators began allowing comments related to that . I suppose just repeating what another paper has printed is less risky than breaking the story yourself.
90% of what Mail Online publish is lifted from other publications - usually The Sun.

But did the wife know back then I wonder? She must have known as all TM crew know her and PS would have had to tell her.
I think she's known for a very long time, if not right from the start.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this .. there is other children in the photo too but they seem to not matter guess they don't fit the narrative.

Alot of conclusions have been jumped to all from a few shreds of history . There is video circulating of them having lunch too again this is nothing untoward he was his mentor .

Not everything is sinister
In that case neither should ps work again due to the rumours...

Reactions: 3
Not from what I have seen, there are tweets from 15 year old MM on things that PS had publicly posted on his feed but nothing back from PS to him (but I may have missed something so please feel free to direct me if I have)...I saw MM's recent account (not the 15 year old one or the one that was set up yesterday, but the one that is now protected) before it got shut-down and there was some interaction between them on that one (nothing to shout about though) but at that time he was an adult and they were working together so I don't find that unusual.
Not unusual, nothing to see here, two consenting adults, no power imbalance, move along everyone please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suppose apart from being a closet homosexual surely the biggest lie is that he has never had a relationship / relations with another man. I’m sure he said that on Friday

Reactions: 11
90% of what Mail Online publish is lifted from other publications - usually The Sun.

I think she's known for a very long time, if not right from the start.
Yes probably had an agreement from the onset - there's a lot of these marriages in Hollywood. Ps wouldn't have got on in Tv back then as a gay man.

Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me what the fall out between him and Ruth actually was?

Reactions: 2
Yes probably had an agreement from the onset - there's a lot of these marriages in Hollywood. Ps wouldn't have got on in Tv back then as a gay man.
Dale Winton did ? Want to Say Larry Grayson as well but not sure if he married a woman

Reactions: 4
Digital spy are owned by a huge media corporation and always delete threads if threatened
Exactly!

Edit - They've not removed the coming out one, it's just further down the page and I missed it. Not sure why they're still all there to be viewed.

Reactions: 6
I’m loving all the white middle aged housewives on Facebook running to his defence every time somebody brings this up on a dancing on ice/this morning Facebook post 😂 they must be exhausted!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's pretty obvious or he would be talking now, if he had planned to out ps previously.
There's an earlier reference on this thread that MM had sold his story to the Sun on Sunday due to be published yesterday, hence the rush for PS to make that statement/interview on Friday and then give an interview to the Sun on Sunday. The thoughts are MM's been paid off and PS struck a deal with the newspaper

Reactions: 7
Having just watched the Trial of Christine Keeler, all of this seems like history is still repeating itself. Ok so not a national security risk but definitely inner circles, naive teenagers and much older rich predators out for what they can get away with... until the tit hits the fan then it's closed ranks, hush money and denials.

Reactions: 7
There's an earlier reference on this thread that MM had sold his story to the Sun on Sunday due to be published yesterday, hence the rush for PS to make that statement/interview on Friday and then give an interview to the Sun on Sunday. The thoughts are MM's been paid off and PS struck a deal with the newspaper
And that view has more legs when you consider that Phil and Holly aren't even supposed to do Fridays!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.