Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
& once we get our pay check babe we can buy CHANEL and sell this shit on for extra pocket money! 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
What in the name of ever living fuck is that 'active wear' story? My eyes

She has a perfectly good figure but that skintight outfit makes her look lumpy and the colour makes her look dead. As for 'wearing it out lunch after Pilates', I'm speechless. Please do not do that. Nude coloured leggings should not be worn in public, they make the wearer look like a naked mole rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

SweaterWeather

And now selling all her gifted clothes on vinted with the labels mostly still on everything. absolutely fucking shameless. Oasis and warehouse should be ashamed of themselves blindly gifting items to influencers who then sell the stuff on and bank the money on top of money they accumulated from their influencer contract too. It also shows their lack of authenticity when they’re saying how much they love the pieces. Nothing better than cash whores, will say anything for the right price.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
From what I've seen of him, they are well suited. He appears to be an absolute nobody, trading on a family name. More fool her if she's fallen for that, I don't think she'll be pulling Christmas crackers with Stella & Macca any time soon. They both seem like a pair of wannabes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Latest post saying how much she loves her hairdresser and what he does for her.

Doesn’t love him enough to an actually pay for his services though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I don’t understand why these instahuns set up camera and then dance like total knobs in bathrooms? It makes no sense.
I have literally never seen any women behaving like this in real life. How does it happen? Does she say ‘hey let’s film you giving me a piggy back and screaming with laughter’ to her mate?

If I did this my friends would literally think I’d lost my mind.

• Haha

SweaterWeather

What honestly makes someone stop mid flow in the super market, look down, see this aesthetic and think, ‘my followers will love this’ in the middle of Tesco? It takes a special headspace of emptiness for this.
A2966C16-3938-4B27-8F96-8655B056A3FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

tarahalls

Chatty Member
You know I’ve just had to go & look 🫣 My eyes 🫣 WTAH! I really don’t get how she attracts brands! I’ve said it before but she always looks like she’s going to be sick or she’s really sickly. She doesn’t look at all enthusiastic about this campaign - “I really love this”. Someone needs to tell her face cos it ain’t saying anything good to me 🤣

• Haha

SweaterWeather

Hmmm. Also some men can’t handle a vacuous, self obsessed narcissist who’s on their phone all the time talking to mostly strangers and can never have a moment of their life not documented, seeing every private moment as a content opportunity.

*Disclaimer - for the sake of balance, I recognise some men are also just shits and leave their wives because they’re selfish pricks but I’m getting the above

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dizzy

VIP Member
Tell me she didn't use both "this one" and "the boy did good". UGH. All we need now is a "hits different" and we'll have a hatrick :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9