Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Neil left her a year ago - she has admitted it on the ultimate girl gang post. ☕

Reactions: 3
So Neil left her a year ago - she has admitted it on the ultimate girl gang post. ☕
So I saw. They were in NY in June 22 so that must have come as a massive shock to Pascale.

Wonder what will happen with the house etc. It needs tit loads of work doing to it.

Reactions: 2
Hmmm. Also some men can’t handle a vacuous, self obsessed narcissist who’s on their phone all the time talking to mostly strangers and can never have a moment of their life not documented, seeing every private moment as a content opportunity.

*Disclaimer - for the sake of balance, I recognise some men are also just shits and leave their wives because they’re selfish pricks but I’m getting the above

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t mentioned/tagged Sonny McCarthy for a few days 👀
---
Actually scratch that comment 🤣 just seen she’s off to Liverpool for the weekend, meeting the parents maybe 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s gone to Liverpool for the weekend…..although I doubt any McCarty’s live there anymore?!

Reactions: 1
Probably to be shown around the area and go to the museum to ‘meet’ the family of statues. That’s as close as any of the real McCartney’s would want to be near her anyway!

QUOTE="AJB78, post: 16680864, member: 93309"]
She’s gone to Liverpool for the weekend…..although I doubt any McCarty’s live there anymore?!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
So can someone help me out. How on earth is going to looks at and drive cars a work event? I am confused. How does it work and how would you get paid for it. It just doesn’t sound like work. I don’t get all these car companies contacting her. She’s not exactly super car blondie

Reactions: 4
& once we get our pay check babe we can buy CHANEL and sell this tit on for extra pocket money! 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t with beggie looking at her watch. So cringe. Why the acting? Just take pictures and then sell them.

Reactions: 2