Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Away again on press stay. Those poor boys never seem to have their mum around.
Seriously think she’s got a drink issue too….. every pic is out out, drink drink…..! Think she is disguising a difficult time in her life, quite sad really…

Reactions: 3
She's a real party girl is Pascale. Day drinking several days of the week. Don't know how she functions doing that. I'd be dead. Or sacked.

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking that a lot of it is a front and she doesn't actually drink that much. If she was caning it every night chances are her face/skin would look like tit by now and she wouldn't be up doing pilates at 7 in the morning. I reckon she's out "partying" without actually partying very hard.

Did anyone see her comment on Danielle Vaniers (I think that's her name) post about sex toys?!

• Wow
I'm thinking that a lot of it is a front and she doesn't actually drink that much. If she was caning it every night chances are her face/skin would look like tit by now and she wouldn't be up doing pilates at 7 in the morning. I reckon she's out "partying" without actually partying very hard.

Did anyone see her comment on Danielle Vaniers (I think that's her name) post about sex toys?!
No, no idea who she is, but I'm cringing for her even without seeing it.

• Haha

Here it is for anyone who hasn’t seen it - Pascale is so obviously living the single / party girl life now, I’m amazed no followers seem to have commented asking yet!

Attachments

• Sick
I kind of think just address is already. She monetised the good times so duck it why not make the most of the bad?! P, you’ll have self love sex toy companies knocking down your door for a collab faster than you get your gifted matalan faves on vinted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would be more likeable and relatable if she was honest instead of trying too hard to be this wild party girl. We can all see through it anyway.

Yes sure hun. Says the woman who is out every bleeping night 🤣
Makes you wonder how long she can keep all this so called lavish lifestyle up without the ex’s income as well. Surely these companies don’t pay her that much to advertise their god awful tit. Maybe take your kids out is a thought. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Makes you wonder how long she can keep all this so called lavish lifestyle up without the ex’s income as well. Surely these companies don’t pay her that much to advertise their god awful tit. Maybe take your kids out is a thought. 🙄
And really how much spare cash does the ex have with his job and 2 houses - one of which is a large dump needing extensive refurbishment.

Oooh tell us more. Someone did mention that way back on here actually.
Yep I suggested that a while back, it hasn’t been confirmed of course but seemed a possible theory! He’s made his Insta private now, but before that it seemed he’s living in East London now, and was very involved in Pride celebrations last year. Might be unrelated, but it was quite different to what he showed through previous years past on his Insta, and just seemed to tie in with their marriage ending.