Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a social climber tagging him in her stories. Making my toes curl!
Totally, she’s absolutely loving that he’s a McCartney isn’t she! She’s probably envisioning cosy family gatherings at Christmas already 🤣
And in case anyone missed it, I had to point out just how tragic cool our Pascale is - look, she sprinkles cocaine and heroin on her dinner, that’s just how rock n roll she is! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, she is!
Are they together? Does anyone know anything?
She must be in heaven
They definitely look like they are, the screenshots I posted last week from her stories showed them staying overnight at that gifted hotel together, and him cooking her dinner the next night too. I don’t get the vibe that he’s another of her gay best friends!

Just did a quick google because I’ve never cared about the Beatles or cared for who they were individually. Paul is sonny’s uncle. I was expecting it to be his dad 😂🙈

I've unfollowed. I've teenagers in my life if I need to see that shite of tagging her new boyfriend in every single thing. What the hell does she actually do for a living?!

Reactions: 3
Just googled Sonny McCartney out of interest and he had a motorbike accident. He had to have his leg below the knee amputated.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just googled Sonny McCartney out of interest and he had a motorbike accident. He had to have his leg below the knee amputated.
Pretty sure she already managed to gram that actually thinking about it. She did a pic of their feet. 🤷🏼‍♀️ that neck nuzzling mirror pic is so cringe. Surely it’s very early in the relationship to be documenting it like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 3