Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Audi, what an amazing brand. If there’s anyone that deserves a night away to let her hair down, it’s Pascale Banks. She works all the hours god sends, is devoted to her family and nights out are rare. She so needed this. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Audi, what an amazing brand. If there’s anyone that deserves a night away to let her hair down, it’s Pascale Banks. She works all the hours god sends, is devoted to her family and nights out are rare. She so needed this. 🤥
I thought the same, I'm so glad she got to do something nice. It's been a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thats tipped me over the edge and ive had to unfollow.

I cant get over the false ' loaded party girl, image' its just weird.

Reactions: 1
Leave the girl alone fgs all the blood sweat and tears she puts into taking pictures of herself is time consuming and hard work. I just couldn’t do it. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to go to school with Neil - really nice genuine bloke - always wondered how he coped with her fake lifestyle 😩

Reactions: 1
FFS is this woman ever at home?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can only hope her boys are having plenty of quality time at their dad’s house, rather than being left alone all this time. I mean I know they’re teenagers, but teens still need their parents around, in fact equally as much as when they were tiny in my experience having 3 of them!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
FFS is this woman ever at home?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can only hope her boys are having plenty of quality time at their dad’s house, rather than being left alone all this time. I mean I know they’re teenagers, but teens still need their parents around, in fact equally as much as when they were tiny in my experience having 3 of them!
She couldn’t give a tit. All she cares about is herself. Shes bleeping selfish if you ask me.!!

Reactions: 2
So selfish she's never with them! Just back from being away and out again!! And that fake jumping on the bed with her bestie think I'll unfollow too she makes me cringe

• Angry
Reactions: 3
What honestly makes someone stop mid flow in the super market, look down, see this aesthetic and think, ‘my followers will love this’ in the middle of Tesco? It takes a special headspace of emptiness for this.
A2966C16-3938-4B27-8F96-8655B056A3FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10