Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweaterWeather

It feels like he wants to be a proper scouser but he’s probably a public school boy dying to live out some working class fantasy by talking like that. And tagging on to her influencer events is embarrassing. She must be in her element she’s found a lemming willing to follow and photograph her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I’m intrigued as to how she’s been a successful influencer. I have no doubt that I would be as equally wooden and vacant if you filmed me!

she doesn’t really have any USP, she is very wooden, and yet she’s gifted freebies all the time.

Genuinely I am clueless.

• Heart

SweaterWeather

What’s happened to her and her best friend Kat Farmer? Seems like she’s dropped her like a ton of bricks since she bagged a McCartney…
Such a clout chaser.

• Wow

Kittymum33

This really annoys me - on 22nd November she did an ad raving about a Coast blouse and then a week later she’s selling it (new with tags) so it’s hardly the gorgeous blouse she claimed in her ad!

So many clothes just worn for the picture and then flogged - how can she have any credibility as a salesperson/ brand representative?

• Wow

SweaterWeather

Oh she’s pals with anyone that will get her likes up. Floating from influencer group to influencer group like a fly to shit. Those tacky pleather leggings and those god-awful long cowboy boots are the worst combo. How she thinks she’s any type of style influencer is crazy. She looks terrible 85% of the time.

• Haha
I gave her the chance to clarify, and she chose not to. So now I’m going to report her to the ASA. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It’s disingenuous at the very least.

Ha! I’ve just noticed that she’s changed the post to “gifted items tagged.”

SweaterWeather

I was pleasantly surprised. Compared with the mum life styled basically spraying champagne and flashing moon boots for all the fam it’s quite refreshing to have an influencer choosing a budget ski break that’s actually more accessible to people. I could live without the skiing down the hill eye fucking the camera shots though.

Dizzy

VIP Member
And now selling all her gifted clothes on vinted with the labels mostly still on everything. absolutely fucking shameless. Oasis and warehouse should be ashamed of themselves blindly gifting items to influencers who then sell the stuff on and bank the money on top of money they accumulated from their influencer contract too. It also shows their lack of authenticity when they’re saying how much they love the pieces. Nothing better than cash whores, will say anything for the right price.
They all do it, it’s completely fucking shameless isn’t it? Makes me hate them all even more.

SweaterWeather

Anyone think her whole Ibiza wardrobe has been awful? And a pretty embarrassing set of stories with her professing love for anyone she’s ever met in her life ever. and now she’s topped it off today with an actual beret. In Ibiza. A beret.

• Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Swoonlove is a super rich housewife and fake as hell. I’m absolutely fed up of so many fake, paid for followers by all these instagrammers. Her follower numbers have shot through the roof on a weekly basis! What annoys me more than anything is how all these social media marketing companies don’t ever do their homework and send them so much stuff and pay them a fortune when they don’t really have any influence at all!

Reactions: 6