Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that Swoon Love irritates the hell out of me … the only job you don’t get time off 😮 your choice love if you want to stop posting, your in control of your account, you can, it’s simple! Oh sorry they are too full of themselves & like the £££ too much!

Reactions: 8
Swoonlove is a super rich housewife and fake as hell. I’m absolutely fed up of so many fake, paid for followers by all these instagrammers. Her follower numbers have shot through the roof on a weekly basis! What annoys me more than anything is how all these social media marketing companies don’t ever do their homework and send them so much stuff and pay them a fortune when they don’t really have any influence at all!

Reactions: 6
And now selling all her gifted clothes on vinted with the labels mostly still on everything. absolutely bleeping shameless. Oasis and warehouse should be ashamed of themselves blindly gifting items to influencers who then sell the stuff on and bank the money on top of money they accumulated from their influencer contract too. It also shows their lack of authenticity when they’re saying how much they love the pieces. Nothing better than cash whores, will say anything for the right price.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
And now selling all her gifted clothes on vinted with the labels mostly still on everything. absolutely bleeping shameless. Oasis and warehouse should be ashamed of themselves blindly gifting items to influencers who then sell the stuff on and bank the money on top of money they accumulated from their influencer contract too. It also shows their lack of authenticity when they’re saying how much they love the pieces. Nothing better than cash whores, will say anything for the right price.
They all do it, it’s completely bleeping shameless isn’t it? Makes me hate them all even more.

Reactions: 7
Oh they are all up each others arses at the moment it's all just so fake. They are making my blood boil! I might email Oasis to let them know she's selling all the gifted stuff. She has mentioned Neil a couple of times over Xmas, one night he was having pie at the house with another random influencer but something doesn't feel right there.

Reactions: 1
Oh they are all up each others arses at the moment it's all just so fake. They are making my blood boil! I might email Oasis to let them know she's selling all the gifted stuff. She has mentioned Neil a couple of times over Xmas, one night he was having pie at the house with another random influencer but something doesn't feel right there.
Yeah I spotted him there - I definitely think he was just spending some family time with her and the boys over Xmas / NY as they’re still on friendly terms. Other than Xmas, she hasn’t mentioned him for months or worn her rings either. Wonder how long before she starts doing #ads for high end dating sites or #gifted singles holidays 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I spotted him there - I definitely think he was just spending some family time with her and the boys over Xmas / NY as they’re still on friendly terms. Other than Xmas, she hasn’t mentioned him for months or worn her rings either. Wonder how long before she starts doing #ads for high end dating sites or #gifted singles holidays 🤣🤣🤣
I’m still buying the he’s come out theory.

Reactions: 3
Now it all makes sense, she went out every night for the whole month of December because her sheets weren’t the best gifted cotton! Silly us.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Latest post saying how much she loves her hairdresser and what he does for her.

Doesn’t love him enough to an actually pay for his services though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why these instahuns set up camera and then dance like total knobs in bathrooms? It makes no sense.
I have literally never seen any women behaving like this in real life. How does it happen? Does she say ‘hey let’s film you giving me a piggy back and screaming with laughter’ to her mate?

If I did this my friends would literally think I’d lost my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂 I was thinking the exact same thing! So forced and makes me feel embarrassed for them :oops:

Reactions: 2