Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero intention of buying a new expensive replacement foundation does she - but of course, Pascale is a beggy pro, following that well known formula . . . tag the brand, complain that you’ve run and you really need to get some more . . . let’s wait and see what she gets sent as a freebie! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
But some more then you tight fisted cow. bleeping hell, beggars belief

Reactions: 2
She is so blank and wooden when she speaks. Her face hardly moves (assume Botox) and she looks so vacant

Reactions: 10
I’m intrigued as to how she’s been a successful influencer. I have no doubt that I would be as equally wooden and vacant if you filmed me!

she doesn’t really have any USP, she is very wooden, and yet she’s gifted freebies all the time.

Genuinely I am clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All her and Kat Farmer seem to be doing now is having nights out with their children. Both living the high life and slotting them in as appropriate.

Reactions: 1
What’s happened to her and her best friend Kat Farmer? Seems like she’s dropped her like a ton of bricks since she bagged a McCartney…
Such a clout chaser.

• Wow
Reactions: 7