Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I've seen of him, they are well suited. He appears to be an absolute nobody, trading on a family name. More fool her if she's fallen for that, I don't think she'll be pulling Christmas crackers with Stella & Macca any time soon. They both seem like a pair of wannabes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was doing it for someone. Really sad she’s not just had a NYE moment with him and secure enough to live in the moment. Start as you mean to go on I guess

Reactions: 3
Mortified for her and also her 2 sons who likely don’t wish to see their mother snogging the face off someone all over Instagram.

Reactions: 4
The iPhone set up to catch them kissing on NYE 🫣 🤣
Absolutely cringe.
---
Has anyone noticed she’s lost like 300 followers on Instagram. I’ve noticed they are going down. Might be cause the whole page of her up sonny’s arse is boring.. is her content not her job? Everything just seems to be about her private life

Her content at the moment is dire, god knows who would want to work with her. Wonder what's happening with her house surely she cannot afford that on her own.