Pascale Banks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. What a dullard in actions and her clothes choices. She’s a social climber who binned off her BFF to lick the arses of the bigger fashion floggers.

Reactions: 4
She does attach herself to "bigger" personalities. She seemed to have a genuine friendship with Victoria Genevieve, but dumped her the minute she was tempted into buying followers and dancing with Kat Farmer. Pascale is most definitely dull: personality and content.

I don’t have a linkedin account to view it 😞
She is / was a junior paraplanner:

"Paraplanning staff, also called paraplanners, do most of the grunt work such as preparing plans and reports for financial planners. ... They prepare and construct plans outlined by the financial planner. Other duties include managing the firm's financial planning software and billing clients"

Sounds thrilling. No wonder she always looks a bit dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 3
What one Earth is this girl on?? Her post last night saying IG are trying to sabotage her page as her grid post hardly had any likes. Then She said she’s So sad as she REALLY liked that outfit so was just going to delete it and go to bed. DESPERATE BINT!

Purely sharing for likes and if there’s not enough likes, delete. We’re in the midst of a bleeping recession and global pandemic and you’re sad because your flares barely got any likes.

Thank god there’s a post on her. Someone shared something in Pan or mumlifestyled or ivycocos thread as she said she always wears red on her birthday so they went through her old pics and never once has she worn red on her previous birthday pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What one Earth is this girl on?? Her post last night saying IG are trying to sabotage her page as her grid post hardly had any likes. Then She said she’s So sad as she REALLY liked that outfit so was just going to delete it and go to bed. DESPERATE BINT!

Purely sharing for likes and if there’s not enough likes, delete. We’re in the midst of a bleeping recession and global pandemic and you’re sad because your flares barely got any likes.

Thank god there’s a post on her. Someone shared something in Pan or mumlifestyled or ivycocos thread as she said she always wears red on her birthday so they went through her old pics and never once has she worn red on her previous birthday pics.

So many large accounts moaning about their engagement. It may have something to do with people's priorities in a pandemic OR you're just dull.

Duller than dull! I unfollowed her ages ago as I can’t bare her dreary voice and her weird sulky poses, she can’t model for toffee..mind you hardly any of them can they just think they’re supermodels! She definitely bought followers, her numbers seemed to have rocketed overnight!

Reactions: 6
Duller than dull! I unfollowed her ages ago as I can’t bare her dreary voice and her weird sulky poses, she can’t model for toffee..mind you hardly any of them can they just think they’re supermodels! She definitely bought followers, her numbers seemed to have rocketed overnight!
Yep defo bought followers. She does have such a dreary presence doesn’t she. And her weird angles do nothing for her, they make her head look like a potato, which I’m sure it doesn’t in real life 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She desperately wants to be cool and edgy, but yet she’s just so bland and dull - it’s funny really!

She did a 3 block story about having a nap in the day. I was hooked. 😳

Also Admins I really don’t understand the IG sub categories. Why does Pascale have her own thread but mumlifestyled, Pan and Ivycoco are thrown in subs? They’re all basically the same person. Same clothes. Same blogger events. Same aff links. Can we just have a babyshowergate sub category? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Boils my piss when so called influencers moan about engagement. If they want likes, stop buying fake followers, and post something worth liking instead of lazy, boring, navel gazing, gifted outfits.

Reactions: 2