Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I've been a part of CIN meetings like this. Both as a parent and a support worker. There's usually a table full of adults and then the child's invited in after the adults have spoken. My ex (passed away now) always spoke about the meeting he had when he was 10. Headteacher, form tutor, parents, social workers, support workers etc and remembers going in and then at the end of the meeting having to leave with the social worker. His mum had late stage cancer and was going through episodes of committing crime etc as she thought she'd get away with it. He was then placed in care.

When I've been in meetings in a support worker capacity I've found it much harder than as a parent. But I have been called up with half an hours notice to get to the school so it can happen quite quickly.
Just hugs ❤

Reactions: 2
You normally change your name when you are writing fiction so legally no one can out you as you are writing about your persona

I have only skim read this thread (at work) but can I ask, on PTWM'S crying in the car highlight, "Dear Tattle" she claims that everything financial
is with an accountant, logged.

Why not publish all this evidence on her website, or here or on IG?? If you have nothing to hide then there would not be an issue and everyone would walk away 🤷‍♀️

Simple??

Reactions: 23
Bit scary that she shared that publicly. People's names are out there now. It's taken me seconds to find one of the names on it

Reactions: 9
I have only skim read this thread (at work) but can I ask, on PTWM'S crying in the car highlight, "Dear Tattle" she claims that everything financial
is with an accountant, logged.

Why not publish all this evidence on her website, or here or on IG?? If you have nothing to hide then there would not be an issue and everyone would walk away 🤷‍♀️

Simple??
Exactly......which leads us to believe there is no such accountant and no such logs of the spending. It's not difficult if its all above board.

Reactions: 6
If I woke up with a bug on me the last thing I would do is grab my phone 🙄 and why does everything always have to involve her tits/nipples/arse/vajayjay? Anyone else would just say that they woke up with a bug on them but she has to be over the top and say it was on her tit. Yeah sure it was. You probably bored the tits off that bug too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit scary that she shared that publicly. People's names are out there now. It's taken me seconds to find one of the names on it
She just reveals everything. Not so bad if it’s just about herself but information on other people is disgusting. She’s a vile woman

Reactions: 5
Hi all,

My first time posting! Just wanted to say that I’m sitting in the car listening to Radio 4, they have a feature coming up on the dangers of Social Media Influencers... and why you should never send them money!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hi all,

My first time posting! Just wanted to say that I’m sitting in the car listening to Radio 4, they have a feature coming up on the dangers of Social Media Influencers... and why you should never send them money!!!
I hope it's a bloody long show 🤬

Reactions: 6
Hi all,

I can't because I'm at work but maybe someone can phone in and mention PTWM?

I can't because I'm at work but maybe someone can phone in and mention PTWM?
Also did they say when the feature is airing?

Last edited:
I missed the start of it but it only lasted a couple of minutes & wasn’t a phone-in type show. Summary was basically never ever send money to any influencers online directly regardless of how many ‘likes’ they have or how many ‘satisfied followers’ there appears to be as its most likely to be fraud/a scam.

Did you manage to have a listen to it Rachel?

Reactions: 15
Why would they talk about that? Do a lot of Instagrammers ask for money? I really don’t follow anyone on there mainly animals I deleted all the instagrammers ages ago.

Reactions: 1
Exactly......which leads us to believe there is no such accountant and no such logs of the spending. It's not difficult if its all above board.
I remember when her FB page had long details of work done, donations made (both material and financial) and links to support. That's all we've asked for... if this was the promised 'monthly news letter' nobody would be discussing it now!

Reactions: 4
Have just watched the video of the bug in the bed. It has to be the most truly pathetic videos of hers I have seen to date. If you have a genuine phobia you would be straight out of that room. Therefore she doesn’t and to whine like that and get her kids in to help is laughable. Who’s the parent?! I keep checking on here almost daily waiting for her to have got her comeuppance. Just hope it’s a case of people of holding back cos she’s pregnant. That will soon be over and then hopefully she will be exposed for the con artist she is 😡

Reactions: 12
Some of the focus of the show was a reminder that you don’t actually know the person behind the screen so why are you giving them money? It also seems to be a ‘thing’ that scam artists are stating up fake accounts in the names of Celebs and asking fans to send money to win prizes etc. Happened to Duane The Rock Johnston last year - fake account in his name getting money if people.

The comments on Rachel’s post at the end of last year when she mentioned trying get a house deposit together before she was evicted are actually really sad. Comment after comment wanting to give money to their ‘hero’ and ‘friend’ when she barely acknowledges them. Vulnerable people, people saying they can’t afford it but want to help etc - I know it’s their own fault, but she has taken advantage of them. She could’ve put a stop to it but didn’t - her ‘admin’ messaged details of her bank account instead. Shameful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And a slap on the wrist (I am such a doofus me, naughty Hinch) about adverts is NOT the same as a story like this one. It sits right in the middle of a grey zone.
So what’s the difference with celebrities being written about when they’re pregnant? It’s pregnancy, not a chronic disorder that means people need to be protected. Katie price, Kerry Katona, Meghan Markle to name a few. Some news articles were not friendly.

Genuine question

Reactions: 27
No matter what way you look at the PayPal scenario, she’s coming out of it looking like a con artist. Even if very little money has been given to charity and she comes out with a cock and bull story about how she thought it was clear that the money was for her to dedicate the time to helping warriors & organisations & run her page she is refusing to answer:

* what work she has been doing
* who else is doing this work with her and getting paid
* what training, experience & qualifications she & her team has to do this work
* what safeguarding practices are in place

She is wanting to get paid for work but is refusing to tell anyone what that work is 😂

She documents her life every day so it’s clear that she has spent the majority of the time sitting on her backside writing a book which she’ll be getting paid separately for. She stated in Insta that she has been writing FULL TIME (😂) everyday from 6-7am, 9.30am-2.30pm and again in the evenings.

She attended Facebook to do an ironic piece on cyber bullying which Facebook paid her to do.

She doesn’t mention Kidscape so seems to do feck all as an Ambassador other than destroy what reputation and credibility they had through her actions.

She charges charities for talks etc.

She gets paid for the merchandise she sells

She gets paid ads to help run her Insta Page though what she posts is hardly time-consuming polished content.

Even if she has kept the majority of the money for herself, what are people actually paying you to do Rachel? Why are you refusing to tell people what their money has been spent on?

Revolting behaviour and it’s an awful way to treat people who have helped her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So what’s the difference with celebrities being written about when they’re pregnant? It’s pregnancy, not a chronic disorder that means people need to be protected. Katie price, Kerry Katona, Meghan Markle to name a few. Some news articles were not friendly.

Genuine question
Because she’s not a celebrity. And we are not talking about snide digs about boyfriend/outfit choices. It’s not like it’s a rule but others are offering views from their professions and this is all this is. A view. IF I was running this story I’d want the human interest angle (scammed DV victims) and I’d want my public sympathy going only one way. I’m sure my peers would tackle it a thousand different ways though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.