Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ... I wonder if this will be the thread where PTWM finally answers what she has been spending the PayPal donations on? Unlikely 😂
Send money ... *cough* sorry I mean answers to a personal paypal.... *cough* sorry I mean on a postcard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi.
After reading the latest comments I have just checked and I too have been blocked by ptwm ‘s husband for ... it can only be... liking the igtv.
I can still see the accounts. There are luckily other ways.
I’ve written to Lidl, to rescue remedies, to pranamat to express my concerns at their partnerships.

Where’s the money going ?
How crazy and deluded can you be to have flaunted your change of lifestyle in the past year.
The story will soon explode in the national press.

Reactions: 17
One thing that baffles me, is that I understand famous people can have ‘trolls’ however they are usually by themselves and aren’t in a large group. Someone like R (who is not really famous) can’t claim to have a legion of people trolling and stalking her. It just wouldn’t make sense. If someone very average on insta claimed they were being ‘trolled’ by hundreds of people I would think they’re obviously not all they seem and there’s something behind those accusations. If the people following had half a brain between them, they would surely think how many ‘trolls’ can one woman have, and do some research.

Think of all the people that have been cheated by her so far. Think of all the hundreds of people who have commented on these threads-how long can she keep shouting ‘troll’ for?!?! How long can she keep up with lying that she sent her ‘abuse’?! She’s so full of lies they have consumed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cracking up at the beef under thekeyboardsmashers life is too short picture
Pure Yoga who is making the comments - That’s one of PTWM’s best mates - Katie Daly. The one who got sentenced for 6 years for drug smuggling.

Ridiculous that Rachel is getting her friends to act like that rather than actually just address the issues asked.

And there she is bringing Keeley’s mental health into it again. Hey Katie - are you forgetting that your best mate allegedly suffered from post natal psychosis too?

What horrible bullies Rachel & her mates are.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Cracking up at the beef under thekeyboardsmashers life is too short picture
There is some hilarious irony on the commenters page, she is going against what she says. Nice. If you read this Katie, you know digging at someone's mental health is appalling and makes you worse than anything you think Keels has done. That really is appalling.

Fair enough standing up for a mate if she is one as above, but do it constructively, not snarky. If you can't see the irony in that there is no hope. Blind.

Reactions: 12
Yep, we’re just obsessive and creating a hostile environment for wanting to know what Rachel has been spending the PayPal donations on and what safeguarding practices she has in place for dealing with DA victims.
Rachel is so successful and we should stop trying to ruin that by wanting answers 🙄
They’d be nothing to ruin if the answers were legit.

Could Rachaele and her mate dig that hole any bigger and embarrass themselves any further?

Pure Yoga is her drug smuggler best mate (public record so its factual)

Attachments

Have I really just seen a bloody hot tub in R &J’s garden?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And when asked what the PayPal donations were being spent on the reply was just an accusation about having fake accounts and being obsessed. This fake account bollocks that they keep going on about is starting to wear a bit thin now. It may have been a successful deflection tactic previously but it’s not really going to work for much longer.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her best mate got 6 yrs jail for drug smuggling? What a odd set up for the wholesome law abiding policeman.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I also posted under Keel’s post. Honestly the world has gone mad, they are the ones hounding this poor woman about her MH and claiming she’s ‘stalking’ that (hopefully soon to be proven) thief. Who the feck does she think she is? No-one gives a tit about her enough to bloody stalk her. Just want the money to go in the rightful place!!!!

Her defenders are not too bright are they? Continually missing the point as have the ones that have posted things defending her on here. Very much like children in the playground. It's a shame really bless em.

Reactions: 5
Who has lovely Katy’s (deliberately spelling it wrong because it feels satisfying) drug report? It was posted before but I can’t be bothered to trawl ALL the way because through the threads in all honesty 🙈

Reactions: 12
The irony in this post on her best mates page on 27 June about bullies is hilarious 😂Rachael & her team just don’t get it do they 🤔 asking polite questions about donation transparency and safeguarding practices IS NOT BULLYING.

It’s almost as if her mate is describing R perfectly especially the bit about not being able to deal with things maturely and throwing toys out of the pram 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Let's hope best friend Katy isnt one one the best-friend-admin team being paid from the PayPal account.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.