Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos Rachel wants to pretend she’s the only ‘special’ person in the whole world. She needs to pull her head out of her arse and grow up.
Loving the new review on Amazon btw.
C03CF01E-5332-42D2-84D8-FFFC821B04E9.png
CA08AB2C-CA37-4D81-9DC2-D8342FFF4AF8.png

And this one!
090C719E-8962-479A-9F1F-AF7640FC5500.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Like b@!!@€£$ she said that. She just like any other typical teenager, and thanking God she can have the latest trainers.
Very emotive R 👏

I can see why people believe everything she writes because you've got to be one real POS to make it all up....but that's all it is. More make believes. More BS conversations that never happened, but my god, they do pull on the heart strings of the gullible!

My first thought was J had become a doors salesman 🤷🏼‍♀️ they've got to have their ID visable at all times? 🤭 wouldn't of thought they'd be out by 6 am but let's face it, he was probs led next to her in bed with all the other kids in their own beds whilst she typed that.

No teenager would ever refer to that time of their lives as "the best" 🤦🏼‍♀️ sorry not sorry. I just do not believe anything anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would love to know if the top one is someone on here. Says so much I would love to have put but didn't have the balls.
I read that one this morning, it's pretty full on and wouldn't be surprised if it got removed?! There's not that much there about the actual book 😬😬 great review though!! Lol!!

Edited to say I'll probably get blocked on insta now 😂😂 let's see how long I last?!?!?!

Reactions: 5
My question is - has anyone actually reported what she’s doing to the police or anywhere for investigation?
It has been mentioned several times to report it and also to action fraud but whether anybody actually does it or just complains about it.. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Like b@!!@€£$ she said that. She just like any other typical teenager, and thanking God she can have the latest trainers.
Now if Betsy had continually displayed Mother Teresa crossed with Saffron from Ab Fab traits over years , I'd be half way there into believing her.

But nah. This is the same kid that hates poor Ethel.

Reactions: 3
It has been mentioned several times to report it and also to action fraud but whether anybody actually does it or just complains about it.. 🙄
I have made a detailed report to authorities (not going to say to who exactly) and tipped them off to look here at the evidence that has been gathered.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That top one, titled Guilty is the definition of trolling. Not acceptable.
Exactly why people campaign (albeit fail) to get sites like this shut down because they will automatically assume that’s a Tattler and that’s all we do here

Reactions: 6
That top one, titled Guilty is the definition of trolling. Not acceptable.
To me, it sounds like someone who actually knows her or her associates. I get the impression it's a guy too, for some reason.

Reactions: 11
It’s a shame the article is coming down again, IMO. Seems like PTWM will just get away with it tbh.

Reactions: 1
To me, it sounds like someone who actually knows her or her associates. I get the impression it's a guy too, for some reason.
I could kick myself now, but I failed to ss a post made to her FB on Monday from a guy who wanted to know why she's exploiting children, some of which aren't even hers (or words to that effect). She actually replied to him that she had PM'd him. I got the impression they knew each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.