Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That journalist that was on here, I don’t think was a journalist.
No offence if you are here and you are. But it’s almost impossible to prove...

Just seems VERY convenient that their only suggestion was to stop asking and talking about the PayPal.
In fact she not only said a paper won’t write about PayPal, but (paraphrase) ‘to stop talking about the PayPal situation’....

Surely a journalist would be all over a story of such epic deception. It’s got affairs, fraud, wounded third parties, I’d be all over it if I was one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Also, that they won’t write about pregnant women, as that journalist said is untrue.

The article I wrote about Hinch flouting ASA rules etc was published when she was 8 months pregnant.

Reactions: 20
Also, that they won’t write about pregnant women, as that journalist said is untrue.

The article I wrote about Hinch flouting ASA rules etc was published when she was 8 months pregnant.
I think you’re right. A clever tactic to put people off?

Reactions: 5
Rachaele won't go into taking a social media sabbatical after the baby is born. She needs constant attention and validation.

Hopefully the trend of the insta mums who find it oh so hilarious to call their kids "turds" and "little shits" and how motherhood bores them has now reached its peak.

I'm really enjoying Kelly at Organised Motherhood. Intelligent, brave at speaking out, but her children's and husbands faces are never shown. We don't even know their names and I like that . I predict this is be the new way forward.

I think Rachel and her brand will drag on until it filters out tbh.

Reactions: 25
My Facebook time hop today was from 2 years ago when I shared a 'story' from PTWM - just re-read it. What a load of tit! See the circled paragraph - what training?!!!
Slightly unsure about how a form tutor would have seen the home life of a student, not to mention manage to get a social worker into school so quickly and conveniently 🤔

Reactions: 9
I did raise an eyebrow at that journalist but I don’t know the ins and outs of the rules of journalism etc.

I do think this whole thing was so easily avoidable by r being up front and honest even if it meant her saying I’ve messed up I should of been clear and most importantly I’m sorry.

She’s left a trail of destruction in every aspect of her life by all accounts and she’s doing the same here. But, that can only work for so long can’t it? People grow wise to it very quickly and a rebrand won’t change the fact that there’s many many questions regarding safeguarding and money.

Lies always get found out and by blocking everyone it’s only ever going to heighten people’s justified suspicions.

Reactions: 11
Slightly unsure about how a form tutor would have seen the home life of a student, not to mention manage to get a social worker into school so quickly and conveniently 🤔
She probably should have written,

"I remember the time I was being a little tit to my Dad and family; stopping out all night, drinking and being very stroppy, and as I'd already got a Social Worker, Dad and school called a meeting to explain to me the impact I was having on everyone else. They didnt tell me about the meeting until that morning because they knew I'd bunk off and avoid facing the truth."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She probably should have written,

"I remember the time I was being a little tit to my Dad and family; stopping out all night, drinking and being very stroppy, and as I'd already got a Social Worker, Dad and school called a meeting to explain to me the impact I was having on everyone else. They didnt tell me about the meeting until that morning because they knew I'd bunk off and avoid facing the truth."
Much more like it 😂

Reactions: 5
And they wouldn't have told her about it and its unlikely they would have them all in a room together for a chat. I'm surprised they didn't invite the neighbours too

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hi all 👋👋 long time lurker here and have finally caught up to comment!! Been duped for the past few years, thankfully haven't donated to her warrior, *ahem, lifestyle fund!!

Just thinking, has anyone actually contacted a journalist?? Like someone previously mentioned, surely they'd be all over this like a rash?!?! I just can't see what makes her so untouchable?? I know she's pregnant, but if Hinch can be outed whilst pregnant, then why can't queen Rach (with whatever ending she's choosing this week)?!?! Love MKs description of it about having more E's than a 90's rave 😂😂

I commented on MKs live yesterday morning and still haven't been blocked, I'm guessing her admin must've had a day off yesterday?!?! Seems a few of us escaped the cull yesterday!!!!

It seems the more everyone talks about this, the more people that are finding out about tattle and the story is unravelling further. I do love it when someone who knows her gives their tuppence worth! I remember reading the post of hers from when Tony's friend had commented saying how 'vile' she was and that the truth would come out eventually! Well ain't that the truth?!?!

Sadly I agree though, I posted in thread 3 or 4 about how I think she'll be getting everything organised in the background. Though it definitely won't be enough for us 'trolls', it most definitely will be for her 'army' of a** lickers 😛😛

Reactions: 9
They are quite big meetings...
View attachment 28884
I was thinking about that meeting agenda before as PTWM showed in her social media and thought it must be true because there’s the names of the attendees in Black & White. But then I thought that there was nothing to stop her typing it out herself and does it really look like a 20 year old piece of paper? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her name is spent without so many Es though so maybe it is real 😄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.