Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Empen

VIP Member
To the lady warning people off.

Rachael can take me to court any day. I’ll clear my Calendar. I think most of this site would come along and sit in the gallery, and CHL would fly over to support, Kaeto would come too. Most of my team at my force would take days off to come, and probably some of the uniform at my force too.

At the end of the day, I already have PILES of evidence against her that proves she is a liar, so if she takes me to court for something I’ll pull all that out, and people from her past that she’s tormented. Then I’ll bring up the PayPal saga and tear her to bits for that too. And I’m sure there’s enough people that on here alone that will come along, who feel defrauded by her, to ask that question.

So no, I won’t be warned. No silenced. Or scared.
Time people got a back bone.
Either that or given it’s an anonymous site, you come back on and tell everyone an example of what exactly she has done to someone (other than doxxing) that is so terrifying.

Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

MarySee

Hi all,

My first time posting! Just wanted to say that I’m sitting in the car listening to Radio 4, they have a feature coming up on the dangers of Social Media Influencers... and why you should never send them money!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Uberqueen

Oh my days 😂😂

Messiah Kaeto on his live IG on the spelling of Rachaele

"Her name's got more E's than a 90s rave. Its like a Prodigy concert" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
You lot are extremely brave, PTWM will try and ruin every one of you she is dangerous beyond belief. Why do you think local people are so reluctant to speak up?? Not just her though its everyone she's involved with. They are venemous. Be warned!!!
That's why I sleep nekkid... so she can kiss my arse 🤨 I was never afraid of playground bullies as a kid - I sure as FUCK aren't bothered by them now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Choosing a prefix such as 'pure' on your IG account in the wake of cocaine smuggling probably wasn't the wisest PR move, Katy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I didn't make the comment ,but it's true she dosent speak to her at all
I made the claims yesterday, which were deleted. It's all true. I used to work with the first wife of her ex-husband, he was extremely violent to her (first wife) but not to Rachel, Rachel was just as bad and cruel to her as he was, constantly harassing her at work via text messages. It was horrible to see this woman crumble every time the phone went. We all saw and messages she sent, pages long of how useless she was as a mum which made her have a mental breakdown. Rachel and her first husband had a weird open relationship, they were known as swingers. They were toxic together and Rachel even stabbed him in his side and he has a scar. Her sister won't talk to her because of the lies she tells. She even stopped her 3rd daughter's dad seeing him until he took her to court and she got caught out for being a liar claiming he was aggressive. And today's post about living in a flat on a mattress is total bollocks! She was having an affair and moved, yes to a flat but it was fully furnished and has a giant TV! She is just a storyteller.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Is there widespread dismay locally that R has consistently lied on social media and in her book? Do you know if B and Ts Father has attempted to take action or if she's been confronted by aggrieved locals in person etc?
There is a pending court case so he cannot comment. She is known locally as part time working mum, full-time liar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Ineedahero

You lot are extremely brave, PTWM will try and ruin every one of you she is dangerous beyond belief. Why do you think local people are so reluctant to speak up?? Not just her though its everyone she's involved with. They are venemous. Be warned!!!
I am not getting at you so please dont think that but I find it curious that an entire community can be cowed by one woman. Is she the fucking godfather? It's a shame the community cant come together because she only has "power" because you (as in the wider community) give it to her.
Shes a woman on the internet not the head of an international cartel ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Someone has driven down from Nottingham to attend her midwife appt to explain to her everything she doesn't understand? Is she fucking stupid? She's birthed 3 children. Surely you just say to the midwife 'can you explain that for me?'

Never in my life have I known someone as needy as her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Yel

Chatty Member
Her PR must be v friendly with the Daily Mail. They’ve printed positive articles about her from the early days onwards to boost her profile including the fact that she tries to feed her children fruit 😴🙄
Good god, some of the comments are good though

OutrageMan, Earth, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
What exactly is a 'Mummy blogger'?

Craig2909, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A loser

aberrant_apostrophe, Reading, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A woman with several children she doesn't look after properly because she's forever logged onto social media? Just kidding...

Bushcraft, London, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
Someone with a big ego who thinks they have the authority to tell other mums what a great parents she is and how they should copy her, despite obviously being ignorant to the fact that she is a useless mother!

, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
An attention seeker with an addiction to social media

ChristianC, Bristol, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
Someone with time on their hands

ForkYouUforkinFork, Not telling so fork off., United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A pretencious mother who thinks she's the first person to ever be pregnant, and shares her riveting tips to other annoying mothers, like she's the first person to ever do those things. Like this woman who chopped up fruit for her children instead of feeding them junk.

Sally2014, London, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A "mummy blogger" is one of the most annoying and disliked entities on the planet Earth.

Patty Mayonaise, Alba, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
A Mum who only wants to talk about kids so her previous friends find her too tedious to hang out with. She then feels lonely so has to reach out to other Mums in the same situation via the internet where they compete to make mediocre boring household stuff appear more glamourous.

d123529, in the, United States, 3 years ago
Someone who is online instead of spending time with her kids.

PartTimeWorkingMummy, Exeter, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
Nope - I am none of them!! What I am though is absolutely chuffed I am none of you. Jesus.

jennyjenny, Belfast, United Kingdom, 3 years ago
She's really not making herself look good with all this ranting any anyone who has criticised her bad parenting. kinda pathetic - like a child caught out doing something wrong and now trying to blame everyone else. Bit Vicki Pollard really.

nickslick1975, Changchun, 3 years ago
This individual seems to really rate herself as a) a real character and b) a total sweetheart. I would bet she is neither. She has her army of acolytes on her facebook page, but I reckon this mother is a total pain-in-the-neck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Off topic but just something I wanted to say for a while. I’ve never even followed PTWM, didn’t even know she existed before I came here but god this is my favourite thread on Tattle now 😂

I came to Tattle for Mrs Hinch, stuck around for MOD and FOD and kept seeing PTWM threads at the top of recently updated and I was like why is that one so busy?? Oh lordy lord I am so glad I dipped in. I swear there will be a Netflix mini series on her fall from grace in a few years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Empen

VIP Member
Off topic but just something I wanted to say for a while. I’ve never even followed PTWM, didn’t even know she existed before I came here but god this is my favourite thread on Tattle now 😂

I came to Tattle for Mrs Hinch, stuck around for MOD and FOD and kept seeing PTWM threads at the top of recently updated and I was like why is that one so busy?? Oh lordy lord I am so glad I dipped in. I swear there will be a Netflix mini series on her fall from grace in a few years 😂
I was on the Hinch thread too. Was there with @Qwerty6337 writing letters to every company under the sun about her stupid ways. Then we got on to ASA and I had a showdown with them, then wrote an article for the papers which was published in every uk paper about her and that launched and investigation by watchdog. 🙋🏼‍♀️👊🏼
Then I saw this one and was done with Hinch, so this is fresh meat to have a go at. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

loolabelle

VIP Member
I swear this is like looking at a 1000 piece jigsaw and you’ve taken your glasses off, you know the picture, the pieces are a shitstorm, and then every now and again some dick moves a piece!

R’s lifestyle, and choices make me wince, the fact she is completely ignoring the misuse of funds is downright disgusting behaviour, she a bully, she uses her friends and ‘army’ to troll (and I mean troll) people, while sitting there like she isn’t a husband stealing, serious criminal befriending, lazy nightmare.

She acts like she’s the only woman to ever have a baby, or be pregnant, and continues to completely twist pure fact. She’s a narcissist and a fantasist, and I’m sure karma will bite her flat arse. She needs to safeguard her family before something happens, not after. She shares her children’s lives, her children’s locations, her home address, and the fact her teenage daughter sleeps in a glorified shed.

She has used countless people’s mental health against them, but maybe she should remember her own, and her own history, and how she would scream troll like professor quirrel from Harry Potter if anyone dared.

She has driven more than one women into feeling hopeless, and like they can’t fight any more. So instead of these Instagram quotes maybe she could, stop dragging women down so she can stand on them to proclaim herself a hero.

We’ve all made mistakes in life, no one is perfect. But then, some of us don’t pretend to be, some of us don’t steal people’s husbands, then their children, we don’t steal money to fund our lifestyles and we aren’t liars and hypocrits.

The longer this goes on the more she’s irritating me!

As I’m sure you can tell!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Joey92

What has been discussed tonight is actually really upsetting.

How can someone claim to be a warrior of DV and help others when she was abusive and stabbed her own husband? How can someone be 'famous for their 'amazing'patchwork family when they have destroyed so many families to get there? How can she be all for women's rights when she's done nothing but bully, destroy and steal others children?

It is sick that someone like her can put themself on this pedestal and people fall for it hook, line and sinker.

It's sad to know that legally they're covered for the PP donations. That's why J is loving life. It did say it's to go towards admin fees. It didn't specify any percents so it probably 99% to them and 1% elsewhere!

It's just disgusting! I feel so sorry for everyone who has ever crossed either of their paths! I feel so sorry for their kids that they brainwash against their other parent and I feel so sorry for this new, innocent baby that's being born into this dysfunctional mess to be nothing more then a cash cow....

More locals will come here. The truth of R and J will come out. I honestly believe a journalist would pick this up..even if it's from the standpoint of her being a bare faced liar!

Something needs to be done! They need to be stopped 🤬✋

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Her “army” are a foul mouthed bunch aren’t they?

The constant threats and the we know you are is getting seriously boring. What does that achieve exactly! Nothing that’s what 😂

We’ve achieved something here and that’s exposing the truth behind the deception. It’s hard to comprehend but it’s the truth.
Her army smacks of the "You cant sit with us" malarkey... but actually, love, I wouldn't sit with you if it was the last chair in the IKEA restaurant and my meatballs were getting cold *dramatic finger-snap*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She was so scared of that bug this morning she managed to open her phone, turn camera on and video it, rather than just move away.
What.is.wrong.with.these.people.
My phobia is sharks and if one comes swimming up I ain't wasting time getting my phone out to record it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32