Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...but there’s plenty of DA victims who donated to PayPal? Plenty of DA victims who gave her money towards her house? You only have to look at the comments on her FB post.

Yet she’s refusing to tell these victims what their money has been spent on and hasn’t provided a house update - did the money that people gave her towards a house deposit actually go towards a house?

If that’s not scamming people incl DA victims what is @CamefortheScreenShots ?

Genuinely interested in your view btw rather than trying to be argumentative! :)

I think a large problem is that a lot of the people who have been scammed are still in denial & under her spell so don’t actually care what she has been spending their money on even if it means her kids eat out loads etc whilst theirs can’t even get a 99 from the ice cream van.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
...but there’s plenty of DA victims who donated to PayPal? Plenty of DA victims who gave her money towards her house? You only have to look at the comments on her FB post.

Yet she’s refusing to tell these victims what their money has been spent on and hasn’t provided a house update - did the money that people gave her towards a house deposit actually go towards a house?

If that’s not scamming people incl DA victims what is @CamefortheScreenShots ?

Genuinely interested in your view btw rather than trying to be argumentative! :)

I think a large problem is that a lot of the people who have been scammed are still in denial & under her spell so don’t actually care what she has been spending their money on even if it means her kids eat out loads etc whilst theirs can’t even get a 99 from the ice cream van.
I know! But defamation laws are a nightmare. You wouldn’t believe the amount of stories that don’t get published. Anyone a Stranger Things fan - remember in season one the journalist told them them to ‘water down their story’ in order to make it more appealing to the public. It’s so true!

Reactions: 4
Because she’s not a celebrity. And we are not talking about snide digs about boyfriend/outfit choices. It’s not like it’s a rule but others are offering views from their professions and this is all this is. A view. IF I was running this story I’d want the human interest angle (scammed DV victims) and I’d want my public sympathy going only one way. I’m sure my peers would tackle it a thousand different ways though.
Someone with over half a million followers on social media is pretty much a celebrity.

Anyway as you say it's just one journalist's opinion and there's many different types of hacks out there - from the ones on local papers that churn out articles to ones that are given big budgets and months to investigate and cover something.

Reactions: 1
Someone with over half a million followers on social media is pretty much a celebrity.

Anyway as you say it's just one journalist's opinion and there's many different types of hacks out there - from the ones on local papers that churn out articles to ones that are given big budgets and months to investigate and cover something.
Dont social media platforms consider anyone a celeb once they have 100k followers?

Reactions: 3
That story this morning about the bug was absolutely ridiculous ! What happened to women supporting women and that women are warriors etc ! As a woman with children showing a good example is so important I had a phobia of spiders but once I had children I decided I didn’t want them to have my fear so I’ve managed to not show fear around spiders and both my daughters are not afraid of any bug or spider ! But to wake the children up to remove the teeny tiny bug on her bed was so needy and attention seeking its absurd !!!

Reactions: 12
Her facebook post today about how Betsy reminiced about living in a flat with no furniture etc and how their life has changed - no tit it's changed and most probably by taking advantage of many people that are in that very same situation. Living in almost poverty with their children unable to afford one McDonalds a week let alone twice a day. R you should feel deeply ashamed for posting this. The pity posts, the hard life posts, it's a disgusting insult to all those that truly have had and still have terrible lives. Look at all the comments, I just despair at the adoration given to her. People in tears over it. Ffs get a grip. I nearly posted something myself (politely and non accusing) but atm I don't feel strong enough for her 'army' to start on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As she likes to keep reminding people, she’s a Sunday Times Best Selling Author - that alone has to be worth some kind of celeb status 😄

But newsflash folks, Josh left for work today at 6am just incase anyone thinks he’s not working (👋🏻)

Anyone else think her children (or anyone that she encounters really) speak very much like how Rachel writes? A conversation like this may have taken place but most likely not in the emotive way that R described it 🙄

Though I’m sure those days probably were the best from a child’s perspective because back then they didn’t have a phone shoved in their face recording their every banal movement and have every detail of their lives recounted to thousands and thousands of strangers.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
My husband wears a lanyard for work and has to leave early. He’s a delivery driver not a policeman though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are the boys seeing their mum again do we think? They seem to be away a lot, and seems odd both sleeping out on school nights.

Reactions: 6
I have only skim read this thread (at work) but can I ask, on PTWM'S crying in the car highlight, "Dear Tattle" she claims that everything financial
is with an accountant, logged.

Why not publish all this evidence on her website, or here or on IG?? If you have nothing to hide then there would not be an issue and everyone would walk away 🤷‍♀️

Simple??
A) it’s either all lies and she’s been using the money to fund her lifestyle

B) it’s all above board and all of THIS is just to generate interest in her which boosts the money that she can make from books etc

My question is - has anyone actually reported what she’s doing to the police or anywhere for investigation?

Reactions: 5
She was so scared of that bug this morning she managed to open her phone, turn camera on and video it, rather than just move away.
What.is.wrong.with.these.people.
My phobia is sharks and if one comes swimming up I ain't wasting time getting my phone out to record it 🙄
That's what I thought, it's all for the 'gram' what is wrong with people, as much as I enjoy Instagram, it really is ruining lives!
Living your lives in front of your phone for the world to see, no thanks

I'm not sure Rachaelelele even knows what her name is anymore... just noticed this on the facebook page.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of them is Josh I think. She mentioned a few weeks ago that he set up an account in her name and talks about chickens on it or something like that 🙄 They do seem to love having multiple accounts don’t they 😉
How weird to do it firstly with her name but secondly spelt wrong (or right?!). She's literally the only person who comes up when you google 'Rachaele'... it's deffo not even a spelling of the name... I suppose I should just be glad it's not spelt like mine! :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.