Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What were the screenshots that she sent you if you don’t mind me asking and how did it come about that you were sent them personally?
She had put some screenshots on her Instagram story from someone messaging her on Insta and I replied saying ‘I don’t know how you deal with that I’d lose my tit’ and then she sent me some screenshots from Tattle, there was one about how Betsy dressed, one about it being good Edie wasn’t there when the chick was born or she would manhandle it, Josh always in underwear with no top. Things like that. So I then came and had a look on here and saw all the stuff about PayPal

Reactions: 5
Of course it is ... but you can’t help but wonder why she would have done it ...

however it seems if I’ve read write these were sent before the whole tattle business ..... so it wouldn’t be a set up ? Speculation of course 😜
Have you seen the date they were sent? Me neither.

Reactions: 2
I notice bird boy hasn't been quite so obsessed with toenail cutting lately

Reactions: 3
So true, I personally tailor mine to children as much as I can but my stepdaughter and daughter are in the same class and I ended up with 2 basically identical reports. My stepdaughters also had another child’s name in so I went to complain about this specifically and mentioned the fact they were identical while I was there and the head just said “well they’re similar children.”
#copyandpaste is rife unfortunately

Of course it is ... but you can’t help but wonder why she would have done it ...

however it seems if I’ve read write these were sent before the whole tattle business ..... so it wouldn’t be a set up ? Speculation of course 😜
The court orders were sent a fair time ago to the person in question yes. Long before this thread.
The screenshots I posted, written by the recipient of those orders, were also written a while ago, and sent to CHL, whilst they were having a private conversation, until they felt confident enough to post them.
It was originally asked for me or @Qwerty6337 to post them on here and not on CHLs Instagram, but after they continued to have a discussion, they decided the more platforms it was seen on, the better. So it was decided to be posted at the same time on both platforms today with permission of the recipient.

As previously stated, both Qwerty and I have provided CHL with as much advice as we possibly can to pass on to this person with ongoing actions which won’t be discussed on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.