Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did that come from? Her Facebook page? It shouldn’t be shared on social media, even 22 years later. The names are clearly still identifiable. I’ll take this up with the local authority.

Reactions: 10
That journalist that was on here, I don’t think was a journalist.
No offence if you are here and you are. But it’s almost impossible to prove...

Just seems VERY convenient that their only suggestion was to stop asking and talking about the PayPal.
In fact she not only said a paper won’t write about PayPal, but (paraphrase) ‘to stop talking about the PayPal situation’....

Hi - I’m still here. I’ve been logging on most days. Believe me there is a few of us watching the thread. I only commented because I could see how frustrated people were getting by the lack of interest from the press and I was trying to explain how things work on newspapers/magazines today. If I pitched the potential PayPal fraud story to an editor they wouldn’t take the risk. They might if it was a household name or someone off Love Island (little joke). It would cost money to investigate and put through legal checks. Whereas, a lifestyle puff piece (like the Mofatt story) is a different type of story - you can get away with a lot more as you are saying that the clothes retailer was annoyed. Do you see the difference? Also (fact) she’s pregnant and a responsible news outlet wouldn’t do it (yet). I don’t write the internet filler type articles but happy to advise anyone who wants to pursue this after she’s had her baby. But you’ve got to have proper sources etc etc. Please feel free to DM me. I have a friend that donated (still does) so ... 🤷‍♀️ guess I’m invested.

Reactions: 14
Where did that come from? Her Facebook page? It shouldn’t be shared on social media, even 22 years later. The names are clearly still identifiable. I’ll take this up with the local authority.
It was Tattle that blocked the names out not Rachel. The full names are on FB Rachel’s post.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was in care when I was a kid (and actually in care Rachaaaaeleeee) and have also worked in the care system as an adult. It’s not unusual for a meeting to have a fairly high number of people in it, especially if the child is in education.

There are so many glaring inconsistencies in her stories but I can really see why people who had a similar background lap up what she says. As we all know that you’re reading Rachaele I’ll address you directly. You should be bloody ashamed of yourself for exploiting vulnerable people the way that you have been. I don’t think for one minute that you will be though as that would require self awareness and taking responsibility for yourself and your actions and I don’t think you are willing or perhaps capable to do this.

Reactions: 18
Also, that they won’t write about pregnant women, as that journalist said is untrue.

The article I wrote about Hinch flouting ASA rules etc was published when she was 8 months pregnant.
And a slap on the wrist (I am such a doofus me, naughty Hinch) about adverts is NOT the same as a story like this one. It sits right in the middle of a grey zone.

Reactions: 1
So it’s actually Rachel, Rachaele must be her stage name.
must be how she's getting away with all the untruth's. She's changed her name like she did with the people in the book so no legal action can be taken.

Reactions: 4
Yes I just screen snapped it - I scrubbed the names as it felt wrong to share it 'as is'.

Reactions: 1
You can have meeting with all this people purely over a child's behaviour , Christ social services put children back with herion addicts parents
This was about more than behaviour - it would have been significant child-protection. By her own admission (fiction) there was aggression and violence, neglect and absconding, drugs and alcohol... and a family in crisis... A FAMILY Rachel (now we know) not just YOU!

Reactions: 4
She was so scared of that bug this morning she managed to open her phone, turn camera on and video it, rather than just move away.
What.is.wrong.with.these.people.
My phobia is sharks and if one comes swimming up I ain't wasting time getting my phone out to record it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does she say where she got this from? I ask because I spent my teenage years in care (part of the reason I felt I could relate to her) I had no paperwork from any of the hundreds of meetings etc. As an adult a few years ago I discovered I was entitled to copies of all of my notes from my time in care and the numerous meetings etc before I was taken into care. It was a long fight to get all the information though. I'm sure if she went through the struggle of getting that information, we would have all heard about it. I'd also like to add that every single piece of information I received was redacted. So if this was an official document Rachaele had received, all those names would not be visible on it.
Her older brother's name is highlighted so this is his copy from the meeting

Reactions: 3
Does she say where she got this from? I ask because I spent my teenage years in care (part of the reason I felt I could relate to her) I had no paperwork from any of the hundreds of meetings etc. As an adult a few years ago I discovered I was entitled to copies of all of my notes from my time in care and the numerous meetings etc before I was taken into care. It was a long fight to get all the information though. I'm sure if she went through the struggle of getting that information, we would have all heard about it. I'd also like to add that every single piece of information I received was redacted. So if this was an official document Rachaele had received, all those names would not be visible on it.
It seems like that was her brothers copy as his name was highlighted

Oh my God, this mornings story, her "scared" voice just sounds so fake, waking your kids to get an insect off you, she is honestly so pathetic. I'm sure it's all just drama created by her!
Her stories are becoming incredibly boring 🙄

Reactions: 7
She was so scared of that bug this morning she managed to open her phone, turn camera on and video it, rather than just move away.
What.is.wrong.with.these.people.
My phobia is sharks and if one comes swimming up I ain't wasting time getting my phone out to record it 🙄
To be fair, her phone was probably already on 😂 It's never off!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf I've been a part of CIN meetings like this. Both as a parent and a support worker. There's usually a table full of adults and then the child's invited in after the adults have spoken. My ex (passed away now) always spoke about the meeting he had when he was 10. Headteacher, form tutor, parents, social workers, support workers etc and remembers going in and then at the end of the meeting having to leave with the social worker. His mum had late stage cancer and was going through episodes of committing crime etc as she thought she'd get away with it. He was then placed in care.

When I've been in meetings in a support worker capacity I've found it much harder than as a parent. But I have been called up with half an hours notice to get to the school so it can happen quite quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.