Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, anybody can be classed as an “author” these days. Doesn’t mean she’s any good. Look at E. L. James and 50 Shades of Grey. 🤢
It must be so irritating for real authors to be lumped in with this lot. The reality 'stars' & now the delusional SM lot. When they have true talent and drive to be next to someone who has just written a sob story about their lives (most of it exagerated of fabricated) like you say literally anyone can be called an author these days.
R you are the biggest deluded liar of the lot.

Reactions: 8
This is going to sound really petty but I don't bleeping care.
Everything she describes is 'cute' EVERYTHING!
Surely as a Sunday Times Best Selling Author she must know some other bloody adjectives!
Along with 'God sake' and 'the way he' plus I still find her hands really irritating the way she strokes things

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she has the audacity to say that her parents are both useless when her mum is in her life still quite a bit. From what I’ve seen, she’s a better parent to her than my mum is to me and I wouldn’t dream of slagging mine off publicly for my kids to read.
Me neither! I’ve just seen a snippet of her first book on her stories and it’s about her mum and dad. I wouldn’t say anything about my dad in a book, even though I come from a one night stand 😅 because his family are nice. My mum... wow, she was a terrible mother. Very abusive, exposed mento things I’d never want my children to see. But I’d never write about her because she’s my children’s grandmother and I couldn’t do that to my siblings either. Nor to my mum, if I’m honest. I’ve hated her so many times but she has MS now and the Dr said there’s nothing they can do.

Some parents become parents through the hard work, the ups and downs. Other parents feel that rush of love immediately after birth. Others don’t feel anything and don’t make any effort to change this. But she posted a picture of her mum after Wilby’s birth, I wonder how her mum felt reading that book.

Hey, sorry I've been quiet - life got busy and... I've just got engaged!! (after waiting 8 years ahaha!)

I'm still keeping up with her exploits by reading here, normal ranty service will resume soon.

I sincerely cannot justify how she can both write and share that part of her book manuscript without cringing and vomiting everywhere.

Obviously not sure who she is talking about but it's the most accurate case of "better the devil you know" I have ever read 😂 bloody hell, irony meters worldwide are exploding horrifically.
Congratulations ❤🥰 I love romance! Wishing you both all the love, luck and good health xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sure, let's publicly post that I'm wearing my daughter's boyfriends joggers, completely normal thing to share with the public 👍

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sure, let's publicly post that I'm wearing my daughter's boyfriends joggers, completely normal thing to share with the public 👍
That's a bizarre thing to do. Some kind of weird power thing again. Look at me, I'm so down with the kids

Reactions: 8
Nooooo, she hasn't done this?! I dare not look! Noooo! No waaaay!

My teen daughter would absolutely knack me if did this with her boyfs clothes, not that I would in a million years because it's just bleeping weird!

(Thanks for the engagement congrats as well, means a lot gang, thank you.)

But noooooo I can't handle the cringe with the jogging bottoms, my teeth are hurting hahaha!

That's a bizarre thing to do. Some kind of weird power thing again. Look at me, I'm so down with the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very quick change of subject.. (hope thats ok) but did I read that one of you guys lost a holiday with Thomas Cook??

Reactions: 1
Pleased to see they're trying cloth nappies. Really hope they work out well.

Reactions: 4
More a boast that so soon after giving birth she can 'accidentally' fit in her teenage daughter's/d's-boyfriend's clothes 🙄

Reactions: 12
So for her to steal his joggers, they're obviously in her house. So she's letting her underage daughter's boyfriend stay over and leave his clothes around, then? Does he stay in the shed away from the main house like B does? How... Responsible 🤔

Reactions: 15
So for her to steal his joggers, they're obviously in her house. So she's letting her underage daughter's boyfriend stay over and leave his clothes around, then? Does he stay in the shed away from the main house like B does? How... Responsible 🤔
I guess we dont know that for sure...my teen "token steals" her boyfs clothes, so she has a tshirt and some shorts that he's borrowed to her as a token of their young love 😍🤣 he certainly hasn't taken them off in our house! 😂

With R though, who knows....🧐

Reactions: 6

I grew up in a house with very few rules, mum and dad used to let my boyfriend stay in the spare room (he was my childminder’s son, they’d known him since he was about 8) and we got together when I was 15. Mum finally admitted to me last year that they knew he used to move into my room once they were asleep.....I’m now 23. We thought we were so sly 🤦‍♀️ They definitely wouldn’t have let him stay with me in the shed!

Part of me thinks is this just baiting the tattlers who she imagined were betting on when B would get pregnant? Which I never saw but you know that won’t stop R 🙄

Noooo - seriously? Ewww... this is weird behaviour

Very quick change of subject.. (hope thats ok) but did I read that one of you guys lost a holiday with Thomas Cook??
Me! I’m one of the fortunate ones though, we weren’t going until next year and I’d opted for the payment plan where I paid by DD each month. So I’ve only lost the deposit and one payment. It’s ATOL protected and I know it’ll be refunded so I’m just telling myself to not bother the company because they need to get everyone home safe first, and then deal with people who were due to fly out soon and THEN people like me (Who can wait!)

Yep... she’s wearing her daughter’s boyfriend’s pants 😏

If I saw someone I knew post a photo like that to their daughter, I’d think “hun, your a mum. What are doing posing like that to your daughter”?

But with R, I question everything she does. Did she really have no idea whose they were? Did she pose like that just so she could have an excuse to upload it and have comments on her flat stomach?

Why does she share private texts, this ambassador of Kidscape?

Last edited:
Noooo - seriously? Ewww... this is weird behaviour

Me! I’m one of the fortunate ones though, we weren’t going until next year and I’d opted for the payment plan where I paid by DD each month. So I’ve only lost the deposit and one payment. It’s ATOL protected and I know it’ll be refunded so I’m just telling myself to not bother the company because they need to get everyone home safe first, and then deal with people who were due to fly out soon and THEN people like me (Who can wait!)

Yep... she’s wearing her daughter’s boyfriend’s pants 😏

If I saw someone I knew post a photo like that to their daughter, I’d think “hun, your a mum. What are doing posing like that to your daughter”?

But with R, I question everything she does. Did she really have no idea whose they were? Did she pose like that just so she could have an excuse to upload it and have comments on her flat stomach?

Why does she share private texts, this ambassador of Kidscape?
Sorry to hear about that, I hope you can rebook something suitable eventually ❤

R annoys me constantly, I guess that's why most of us are here 😂 but she's just constantly pumping out "content" that is exposing her privacy and that of her children.

The lash lady today was loving the camera because she knew it would get her 20k+ views and hundreds of follows, it was proper awkward.

The jogging bottoms thing, yeah it could happen by accident but if she did the laundry she would realise that teenage boys clothes have a certain smell and clothes that come from other houses always smell different anyway 😂 if you don't know whose clothes are whose then you don't do the laundry on the regular.

I'll admit I'm just rage watching now 😂 I could go on but it's late so.....

Reactions: 14
Oh my days imagine the boyfriend going home and telling his parents his girlfriend’s mum is wearing his trackies?! I’d hit the roof. Cringe.

I know some people choose to use dummys and that is fine but what is with that one in hee latest story? (When he is in the rainbow trousers and hat which is hideous imo) it's massive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.