Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to read all the threads on her from the beginning, it's all detailed in those
Yes all the Paypal issues are way back in the threads but basically people have asked her to provide details as to where the money has gone. Incomings and outgoings etc but people have been blocked for asking. Anyone who asks (politely I may add) has been accused of trolling but in my opinion these are reasonable requests. Have a scroll back and form your own opinion. All opinions are welcome, nobody is blocked on here for questioning or having an alternative take on things!

Reactions: 7
The only thing I’ve found on google is a change.org petition from joshs ex wife. She stated she caught them in bed - so I guess they did have an affair.
I wouldn’t take that as gospel, nobody is certain if that petition was really set up by his ex-wife or someone pretending to be her. There was an account on here too claiming to be her, and it was all a bit weird. It doesn’t take a genius to work out that something bad went down though if you connect the dots e.g, E’s dad and family’s reaction towards her, how all of a sudden the entire town hated her and J. But of course R won’t want people knowing that because it paints her in a bad light. Basically, if you want to read about the PayPal situation then start from thread 1 on here. It’s all in there.

Good job she’s not an author or someone who relies on intelligence for their career. Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve only just seen her stories; when someone mentioned last night about filming B in her nightwear I didn’t look on Gramster. Anyway, appealing that B was talking about having detention and it was shown to all and sundry.

1) that’s personal family information
2) B in her nightwear - really R?
3) Why does this woman laugh when Josh is trying to have a serious talk with her?
4) yes.. my eldest also had homework to complete over the weekend and they do require a laptop. Why didn’t you sort this out before your trip?

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just seen her stories; when someone mentioned last night about filming B in her nightwear I didn’t look on Gramster. Anyway, appealing that B was talking about having detention and it was shown to all and sundry.

1) that’s personal family information
2) B in her nightwear - really R?
3) Why does this woman laugh when Josh is trying to have a serious talk with her?
4) yes.. my eldest also had homework to complete over the weekend and they do require a laptop. Why didn’t you sort this out before your trip?
Betsy was too busy at Alton Towers to have time for homework and her mother wouldn’t have known as she was in another county.

I wouldn’t take that as gospel, nobody is certain if that petition was really set up by his ex-wife or someone pretending to be her. There was an account on here too claiming to be her, and it was all a bit weird. It doesn’t take a genius to work out that something bad went down though if you connect the dots e.g, E’s dad and family’s reaction towards her, how all of a sudden the entire town hated her and J. But of course R won’t want people knowing that because it paints her in a bad light. Basically, if you want to read about the PayPal situation then start from thread 1 on here. It’s all in there.
Yeah - I know not all that written on the internet is true - but feel there must be some truths in there somewhere. Guess we will never really know as she will never admit it - like the PayPal stuff ! Joshs ex wife isn’t on fb I don’t think , I can’t find her anyway.

A birthmark he was born with? No tit Sherlock.
Howling

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow her because I truly cannot hear anymore about her tits her milk or as someone said on there "your milk must be pure cream" as the baby is so big I mean jesus Christ mate I'm rapidly being put off dairy for life here. Surprised she doesn't moo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She blocked me for.... no reason
Gramster won't work first me despite un installing and installing.... small mercy I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How can she go away with only one child? It should be all of them or none!
Does she think about how this will make them feel? I feel so bad for them especially the 2 older boys!
It’s like she has her perfect family now with josh and Wilby, and then the others don’t matter.
Wilby is never left, always someone holding him, and she feeds him as soon as he makes the tiniest noise, so he’s going to be a nightmare as he gets older.
And then can you not see it now.... as he gets older, he will be the only one in the household with his mum and dad there, and he will love it and play on that.
he’s going to be such a brat! I can see it all now. Watch this space

It does always make me wonder how they afford the lifestyle they do, even this time last year I thought the same.
They all wear the best clothes, and seem to have everything! I don’t get it!
Are you serious?? Have you never heard of breast feeding on demand. All your points are totally ridiculous

I originally came over because of the tattle snot filled woe is me heavily pregnant troll rant.

Tbh I couldn’t give a rats behind if she was bumping uglies with J while he was married and if his ex wife pays £900 a month.
If R is stopping the boys mum from seeing them then she needs to go back to court, use the £900 if necessary.

The PayPal money I never donated so I can’t comment or ask where it went but think we can all be certain the only cream going on is her creaming off the money.

Thanks for the clarification R that children are “born” with a birth mark 🤦‍♀️

Oh and my friends daughters were bobbie fed and they piled the weight on in the first 2 months so your not magic with golden tits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I originally came over because of the tattle snot filled woe is me heavily pregnant troll rant.

Tbh I couldn’t give a rats behind if she was bumping uglies with J while he was married and if his ex wife pays £900 a month.
If R is stopping the boys mum from seeing them then she needs to go back to court, use the £900 if necessary.

The PayPal money I never donated so I can’t comment or ask where it went but think we can all be certain the only cream going on is her creaming off the money.

Thanks for the clarification R that children are “born” with a birth mark 🤦‍♀️

Oh and my friends daughters were bobbie fed and they piled the weight on in the first 2 months so your not magic with golden tits!
That tattle rant is what sent me here and to be honest I’m not sure why I even cared enough to come look , comment or ask questions! I was just interested i guess in why this woman who appeared to be helping people was feeling so bullied by trolls. It’s since coming here , I’ve found there are so many people talking about her. I guess we will never know the truth. I didn’t donate either but if it’s true what is accused I feel so bad for the innocents in all this. Including the patchwork family children !

Also find we want paypal answers on insta x
Wow ! Thanks for that !

🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That tattle rant is what sent me here and to be honest I’m not sure why I even cared enough to come look , comment or ask questions! I was just interested i guess in why this woman who appeared to be helping people was feeling so bullied by trolls. It’s since coming here , I’ve found there are so many people talking about her. I guess we will never know the truth. I didn’t donate either but if it’s true what is accused I feel so bad for the innocents in all this. Including the patchwork family children !

Wow ! Thanks for that !

🙄

it really bugs me that she calls her mummy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.