Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever do anything but moan...
she needs to write down all the good bits in her life & realise how lucky she is . Can imagine she’s very draining to be around

Reactions: 12
She loves a filter. Actually she loves herself. Vain.
I did notice in her videos it looks like a filter is applied, I didn’t even know you can do that? Is she filming through an app where you can apply filters or is she applying a filter once she’s videoed? It definitely is filtered- she looks flawless and smooth but sometimes when the camera moves a certain way you can see the filter disappearing 🤢

Reactions: 1
Today I don’t know what’s up with the filter (I had a nose) but her nose and around her mouth and chin are very red compared to the rest of her face which looks flawless (apart from those bloody lashes)

Reactions: 1
I did notice in her videos it looks like a filter is applied, I didn’t even know you can do that? Is she filming through an app where you can apply filters or is she applying a filter once she’s videoed? It definitely is filtered- she looks flawless and smooth but sometimes when the camera moves a certain way you can see the filter disappearing 🤢
Insta has heaps of built in filters so I would imagine she's using one of them

Here we go again with the Crustless sandwich cut into toddler size squares!! And the sound of her chomping 🤢 I’m so glad she doesn’t video herself eating 🤢

Reactions: 5
I was so confused, she posted on the video "the way he looks at me 😍" and you can see his little eyes gazing at her. Then she starts shouting OI NOSY a few times, and I was honestly waiting for her to pan to the dog staring at them or jumping up.. but no, she's shouting at her child? What even? Looked like he stopped suckling, no wonder.
First post, hi! 👋🏻
She seems to speak to all the children like they’re her best mates in the school playground. Wilby’s already gone from baby to BFF it seems.

Reactions: 2
She only posts cuz she’s had it made for her - she’s too bleeping lazy to make her own , cut the crusts off and then cut it into squares ! She would be so tired by the time she did that! She would probably cry silent tears before calling j at work to tell him how she felt like vomiting as she’s not eaten as she’s so horrifically tired !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was so confused, she posted on the video "the way he looks at me 😍" and you can see his little eyes gazing at her. Then she starts shouting OI NOSY a few times, and I was honestly waiting for her to pan to the dog staring at them or jumping up.. but no, she's shouting at her child? What even? Looked like he stopped suckling, no wonder.
First post, hi! 👋🏻
Welcome! She is a class A witch.

Reactions: 2
As we know everything about Rach is fake so please don't contemplate using fake tan and breastfeed. You know what happens when your fake tan doesn't try properly and baby needs a feed........⬇⬇⬇ 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair she had to do all that washing up all by herself yesterday, no wonder she's exhausted!

If my hubby said he was proud of me cos i'd got the kids to school every morning I would think you patronising git! But no Queen R thinks it makes her a hero yet again.
She doesn't even have to clean or walk her dogs cos she has people to do it for her. Lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obviously we're all horrific trolls on here 😉 but I just want to say, how lovely is Josh's mum? I would have loved to have a mum or mother in law like her when I had a newborn 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Obviously we're all horrific trolls on here 😉 but I just want to say, how lovely is Josh's mum? I would have loved to have a mum or mother in law like her when I had a newborn 😍
It's strange how she gets along with foul mouth R. She seems like she wouldn't approve of the constant swearing in front of the kids and her druggy mate etc.

Reactions: 6
It's strange how she gets along with foul mouth R. She seems like she wouldn't approve of the constant swearing in front of the kids and her druggy mate etc.
Maybe she knows what R is like for cutting off "toxic" people (aka those that don't lick her arse all the time) and doesn't want to be shut out from her son and grandchildren, so she puts up with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
not posted here before but this thread is making my mat leave a lot more interesting! I was a fan of ptwm, when she posted about her 'pre natal depression', I related and messaged her privately to say I was going to have an honest chat with my midwife as I felt every thing she posted. she replied with an auto message and link to "donate to help our warriors. feel embarrassed now I realise it was a team of admin reading and replying!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
not posted here before but this thread is making my mat leave a lot more interesting! I was a fan of ptwm, when she posted about her 'pre natal depression', I related and messaged her privately to say I was going to have an honest chat with my midwife as I felt every thing she posted. she replied with an auto message and link to "donate to help our warriors. feel embarrassed now I realise it was a team of admin reading and replying!
Welcome ❤ That is disgusting that you felt brave enough to open up and she replies with basically a begging message! These are the messages she should be spending her time in not the helping small business by advertising their free tit gifted to her. Oh and she always has time to read and post the arse licking sucking up messages.
I wish her sheep would wake up to the fact she doesn't care about them. All she cares about is herself and her bank account.

Reactions: 10
you don't think to question the donation links until you realise there's never been an update or breakdown. it does make you wonder. I found this site after googling her book reviews as so many things didn't add up reading it. I won't be following any 'influencers' again haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's awful, shows how self involved she really is! Don't be embarrassed, it's her that should be completely ashamed of herself for treating her followers that way. Hope you did talk to your midwife tho and that you're doing better now ❤

Reactions: 9
That's awful, shows how self involved she really is! Don't be embarrassed, it's her that should be completely ashamed of herself for treating her followers that way. Hope you did talk to your midwife tho and that you're doing better now ❤
I am thanks!

Reactions: 10
Welcome! Don't feel embarrassed, she's a master at manipulation and sucking people in, she's managed to make a living out of it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.