Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she not know who you are partofthefam from comments on here? Or are you not too worried about that?

Reactions: 2
Will she not know who you are partofthefam from comments on here? Or are you not too worried about that?
She might out you.
I’ve been thinking for a while now that someone close to me has been posting stories to Tattle. Stories about my true age and my eyes not being as blue as the fake filter I use. Anyway Ive narrowed it down to one person. It’s.....Part of the Fam’s account.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably, but I don't really give a duck. I've not done anything wrong. She stopped talking to me 8 ish yrs ago, I didn't say or do anything, as I've said b4 we were very close, but when she started her website of lies and accusations she obviously decided she best not talk to me either, I'd imagine she knew I'd knick her the duck out. But I'd rather stay this side of the prison bars, I have my own family to protect.

Reactions: 14
She might out you.
I’ve been thinking for a while now that someone close to me has been posting stories to Tattle. Stories about my true age and my eyes not being as blue as the fake filter I use. Anyway Ive narrowed it down to one person. It’s.....Part of the Fam’s account.
Anyone that knows me that's local on here knows it's me anyway, and I've only said a few truths, I've never divulged anything (and there's plenty) or directed anything to her patchwork quilt.

NO do I heck speak to her. She's conjured up a real story, and a story it is, of fiction. There are very few truths in her bollox, but they are only little truths, like where we lived etc.

Reactions: 7
Obviously we're all horrific trolls on here 😉 but I just want to say, how lovely is Josh's mum? I would have loved to have a mum or mother in law like her when I had a newborn 😍
Have you not read the rules of commenting?? Sweet baby jesus you need a re-cap woman...

Do NOT SAY ANYTHING NICE that might suggest that you are anything but a horrific troll. 😉
Be mallable.
Be passive
Be easily influenced.

Oh and have your debit card ready, ok? For the swipe ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't get over how much she loves herself and thinks that her and Pc art attack are fancied by everyone. How jealous we all must be of her with her Fit bloke :sick:.
I swear she actually believes women everywhere want to be her and want her husband 😂.

It's unbelievable how deluded one person can be.
All the bragging is really unattractive for a start, add that to her ugly personality and all makes for a really very unpleasant person. Who I for one would NEVER want to be or even associate with.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought she'd just had the money through for her fictional book? She could use that although I hear these days you don't actually earn that much from writing a book. Oh well paypal donation money it is.

Reactions: 2
I can't get over how much she loves herself and thinks that her and Pc art attack are fancied by everyone. How jealous we all must be of her with her Fit bloke :sick:.
I swear she actually believes women everywhere want to be her and want her husband 😂.

It's unbelievable how deluded one person can be.
All the bragging is really unattractive for a start, add that to her ugly personality and all makes for a really very unpleasant person. Who I for one would NEVER want to be or even associate with.
PC ART ATTACK :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really feel for Edie this morning, she’s only 6 and needed her mum in the middle of the night.
Why all of a sudden is the bed so small???
I used to have a small double and I still managed to squeeze me, partner and a wandering child in.

Also has anyone actually seen these meltdowns of Edies?? Because I’m sure if she was like that she would create Mary hell at not being able to get into the bed.
There was no room for Edie in their bed, but enough room for her and Isaac to sleep in a single bed??

Reactions: 6
Don't worry Rach a few more PayPal donations then you can go on your holiday
I smell bullshit. Does it really cost over 17 grand for a holiday for 7 as baby would be free. Clearly On the beg for a gifted holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I smell bullshit. Does it really cost over 17 grand for a holiday for 7 as baby would be free. Clearly On the beg for a gifted holiday
With Thomas Cook going bust all the other holiday companies have tripled the prices so that price is very possible

I smell free holiday and more PayPal donations

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.