Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
No time to go to supermarket or prepare breakfast for your kids or even cook yourself a meal but ALL THE TIME to lie down for an hour to get her lashes lifted / tinted / infilled.

I’m not denying her the right to do this. I don’t think you should have to drop parts of your beauty routine (if you even have one) just because you have a baby. I don’t intend to when mine is here. Just make up your mind R. Just admit your priorities are fucked. You couldn’t be fucked going to the supermarket but getting your lashes done is all good.

Also poor lash lady having that as her walking billboard. The style R picks out and clearly requests is abysmal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Kermy5

No time to go to supermarket or prepare breakfast for your kids or even cook yourself a meal but ALL THE TIME to lie down for an hour to get her lashes lifted / tinted / infilled.

I’m not denying her the right to do this. I don’t think you should have to drop parts of your beauty routine (if you even have one) just because you have a baby. I don’t intend to when mine is here. Just make up your mind R. Just admit your priorities are fucked. You couldn’t be fucked going to the supermarket but getting your lashes done is all good.

Also poor lash lady having that as her walking billboard. The style R picks out and clearly requests is abysmal.
I was just thinking that. Also I think they look odd because they all appear to be one length? Like the lashes on those creepy baby dolls you'd have as a kid.

• Haha

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Right last week she bought something off Hinch’s story for Wilby and now this week Stacey’s

Rach they don’t want you as a pal gtf hen

• Haha

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
What in gods name does pc art attack look like? The turned up jeans, the twatty David Beckham designed jumper and a stone roses parka. And she thinks we all fancy him!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

LittleMy

VIP Member
Why does her content have to feature the words “tit” and “arsehole” all the time? The only tit and arsehole there is R and her plonker of a husband. 🙄

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She should make sure he always wears that ridiculous Stone Roses mac, that’s a woman repeller if ever I’ve seen one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
View attachment 47186

Bore off woman, you are rude!
So rude. When it suits her, she spouts off about having a team of people to help her with PTWM admin, yet when it’s something like this, she is doing it all single-handedly. Oh and you don’t have six kids, you have four plus two stepkids. And, FYI, it would have been quicker to reply to the message directly or even just ignore it than type that shit out for dramatic purposes - don’t moan about having too much to do and then add another job to the list 🙄

novelgossip

How can she go away with only one child? It should be all of them or none!
Does she think about how this will make them feel? I feel so bad for them especially the 2 older boys!
It’s like she has her perfect family now with josh and Wilby, and then the others don’t matter.
Wilby is never left, always someone holding him, and she feeds him as soon as he makes the tiniest noise, so he’s going to be a nightmare as he gets older.
And then can you not see it now.... as he gets older, he will be the only one in the household with his mum and dad there, and he will love it and play on that.
he’s going to be such a brat! I can see it all now. Watch this space

It does always make me wonder how they afford the lifestyle they do, even this time last year I thought the same.
They all wear the best clothes, and seem to have everything! I don’t get it!
Yup because the boys have been alienated by their own mum from R & J, she tried it with Edies dad but he took her to court, and Betsy and T don’t see their dad.
She’s a self obsessed self centred twat. I’m sorry there’s no nicer way to put it. She’s not relatable at all. What parents with 6 children would just be able to swan off for the weekend with one of the children? Not many I can tell you that. The way her & J prance around as if they are some A celebs is hilarious 😂😂

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
She's 37 😊

Wow.

The majority of all she writes is a lie, a half-truth or an exaggeration. The more you read and follow her social media, the more you realise. How she does not collapse under all this I have no idea. She astounds me.

Just to be clear, I know this because it was mentioned months ago and I realised that we would have been in the same year at school. Luckily I went to school hundreds of miles away from her 😂
I don't get how other people don't realise either. Even before this website I had started doubting stories as she seemed to contradict herself a lot, no one else mentioned it and everyone seemed to love her so I assumed it was me getting it wrong.

This is a great post for a DA campaigner 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I've been trying to think what her eyelashes remind me of and I finally cracked it. They're those things people put on letterboxes to stop the draught getting in that also make impossible to post anything through the door!

Honestly, her eyelashes look fucking ridiculous. How anyone can look in the mirror and think 'yes, that's exactly the look I was going for' is beyond me! I can only assume her mate, Laura the lash lady, used to work for a double glazing door company before and was in charge of fitting letterboxes.

Attachments

• Haha

Babel

I'm so sorry to the lashes company but they should be giving her advice. My friend does them and she would never allow someone to leave like that, she would advise on what looks best and most natural while still achieving a great result. They just look really cheap.

Reactions: 17

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Some of us don’t have the luxury of a dishwasher and have to wash everything by hand every single day, after every meal. What fucking world does she live in 🙄 I also don’t have a tumble dryer or a car or a lot of the things she seems to think are her divine rights. I get by.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17