Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DJKAJC1990

They’re supposed to be flying Monday morning. Even if Nathan is just doing this to wind Paige up which I think is the case, how could you let anyone speak about the mother of your child the way Izzy does! Liking comments about how his child needs safeguarding from Paige but still carrying on this fantasy with Izzy is vile! Paige has always praised Nathan as a dad but no good dad would do anything that would affect the mother of his child who is her primary caregiver 🫠
EXACTLY like the way I see it is, Paige looks after the baby 5 days per week atleast so she goes on a 4 day holiday, Nathan see’s her 1-2 days per week, so his priority really should be taking his daughter to a haven or something for some quality time if he’s off work, he can see Izzy any night after work & she drives to meet him at hotels when working away so, no the priorities isn’t suppose to be going away with that clown! Also, one of her friends came up on my fyp & uploaded a video of Izzy unfiltered from side profile & she really isn’t as pretty as she thinks she is!

Reactions: 5

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Yep she’s in my search bar because she’s a shocking little slag and I can’t believe how shameless she is. Mind you, she wants a nibble from Paige that’s all it is. When it dies down she wants it to be about her and kick off again

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Just been watching then, he’s so narcissistic! He’s blatantly playing them against eachother to boost his ego, embarrassing at his big age
He is one unbelievably fuck ugly man, how is he managing this 😭
---
Suppose issy will be getting him in the holiday vids 🤷‍♀️
Izzy fully gives stinky vagina vibes.

She’s so arrogant for someone being picked up and dropped by one of the fugliest men to walk the earth.

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Heartbreak does actually ruin your appetite. I suppose being cheated on has knocked her confidence massively too. But she doesn’t need to watch her weight as she keeps alluding to in videos. Filler, sun beds, boob job… it’s so sad that girls feel the need to do all this to themselves. You don’t have to scroll back far to see how natural Paige used to look. Shame.

she’s going back to including Nathan in a lot of her videos and I can only imagine it’s just to get at Izzy if she’s still even dating Nathan. If she’s dating herself it’s not a great look to always be mentioning your ex. The cringey pub videos need to stop though, embarrassing…

laylamich_

When has she said that? Is that in relation to him having cash to take Izzy away? Jealous much.

If he stops paying for that car and house she is fucked. She only gets engagement online when there’s drama cos she’s just not likeable. I’m not either, but I’m not trying to make a career out of it.
She was saying on live last night he’s told
her he can’t afford to pay half for their dog anymore and then he booked this holiday with Izzy. She is lucky he’s still paying for the car, the house he’s tied into but the fact he’s paying for her car when she’s paying for a boob job she’s incredibly lucky for. Most people would say it’s not their problem anymore

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Also Izzy has told Paige Jude Bellingham is hitting her up on instagram 🤣🫣🤣🫣🤣
Reckons Jude Bellingham is in her dms but is flouting around like the cat that got the cream with Gonzo from the muppets, makes no sense.

I feel for Paige, I reckon Nathan has been feeding them both bullshit but it's time to move on, they are both pretty girls, it's a shitty situation.

• Haha

DJKAJC1990

Hes so bang average actually below average ugly 🤣🤣🤣 dont get it
I think Izzy & Paige are making each other think they’re interested in him, like if Paige completely dropped Nathan, moved on didn’t speak to him unless about the child or make any content about him Izzy would not be seen dead with that man. She fancies herself as the sexiest woman in the world (by her own comments). Same with Paige she’s only entertaining Nathan like that because she doesn’t want Izzy to have him. As soon one of them moves on from him, the other one will as it’s actually each other that’s keeping the interest in him, not actually him 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ if that makes sense

whoareyouu

VIP Member
She moves quick. Imagine bringing a guy to your house that your ex pays for and riding around in a car that you ex also pays for!

She defo does not look 30 mind
---

I disagree don’t think Paige is anything special at all and her personality is the pits
---

This account screams Paige or her friends hahaha
Babe I’m from Liverpool and have been posting on here for years, I definitely don’t know Paige 🤣 Just stating facts that Izzy is only pretty when she posts herself filtered to the max, Paige definitely has a personality too probably why she’s got a lot of support online

crjo

Gone off her a bit after the live the other day. Was bragging about the fact she beat him up when he was packing his stuff to leave. Not saying he's not been an almighty c u next tuesday but if that was the reverse and a man did that it wouldn't be funny so why's it alright for a woman to do it 😬
She’s coming across a silly immature wee girl thinking that’s a flex

whoareyouu

VIP Member
She was saying on live last night he’s told
her he can’t afford to pay half for their dog anymore and then he booked this holiday with Izzy. She is lucky he’s still paying for the car, the house he’s tied into but the fact he’s paying for her car when she’s paying for a boob job she’s incredibly lucky for. Most people would say it’s not their problem anymore
Ah I see.

Well, he is entitled to spend his money how he sees fit too. As long as the little girl is catered for it doesn’t matter about Paige’s lifestyle.

Maybe slow down on the plastic surgery and fillers if you can’t afford the dog.

Paige has done a video and says at the end that he’s gone, what a dirty horrible little bastard. As she’s said before it could have been any other girl and it would be fine but the fact he’s gone there with that bike I don’t blame her for being this angry! I’d be doing handover through his mum, that’s if his mum even keeps him there because he told his mum he weren’t going to

• Sad

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
How does Izzy have any friends tho and also friends supporting this bs and getting Paige’s content taken down/reported?

laylamich_

Was she reading out texts from him on the live? I’m so curious to know what was said
Yes she was. He has been saying it’s because he wasn’t ready for ottilie thag he did this even though they planned ottilie and that he was hoping they could have another baby together one day. He can’t seem to see why this holiday isn’t “just a holiday”. He told her today he wasn’t going and he knows he wants Paige and then 3 hours later said he is going and that’s that

• Wow

DJKAJC1990

Nathan admitted he only booked the holiday as this boy Paige was talking to jokingly asked about a holiday under one of her tiktoks. Both him and Izzy are only doing this for a sadistic reaction as they’ve proven they’re narcissists. I think they're sadistic enough (and Izzy loves the attention) to give a relationship a go just to get at Paige. They also have no other options as they’re both publicly hated, no one’s gonna go near them any time soon
To be honest, I think that is Nathan being narcissistic basically saying to Paige it’s your own fault I’m going because of who you’re talking with & what they’re commenting. If he truly loved Paige he could never of done her this dirty regardless 🥺 he obviously is spinning Paige’s head with everything she wants to hear because he doesn’t want her meeting other men but if he loved properly her there’s no way he could go abroad with the woman who he cheated with & destroyed Ottilies home with.
---
Where is it ! I can’t see it x
Insta xx

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Her tattle rant… her thread is pretty positive compared to most on here?! A majority of us are on her side. Influencers always focus on the couple negative comments and run with it. This is what gives tattle a bad name.

gossipqween4lyfe

she’s just a joke to be honest - i’ll be honest at the start i really really did feel for her i thought what he did to her was bang out and i still do i think he’s scum of the earth but all this digging izzy out and singing in the car at the top of ur voice calling it “therapy” is just cringe. she tags nathan in comments and still posts about him so it makes no sense ? im convinced theyre probs shagging or something and thats why shes got one up over izzy. they have a baby together that’s understandable but how can you bash your baby daddy but then tag him in comments and post old vids of you together it’s bizarre