Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I don’t see the issue with airing her business. I love seeing people’s vulnerabilities and it’s helped a lot of people who have gone through the same. I think it’s the reason she seems to have healed fast too as she’s blown up and had so much support. I’m all for shitty people being exposed for the shitty things they do too

• Heart
Reactions: 12

laylamich_

Threw it all away for 2 days in Barcelona with a girl liking comments about social services on his own child, mental. MENTAL.

Reactions: 12

ReiRei01

The fact she said her family supported her and what she done! Disgusting. If that was my daughter she’d be booted right out my house
Im sure she said in the last live her mum knew about it while it was going on.

Imagine being on board with your daughter being a spunk bucket to a man in a long term relationship with a baby?

• Sick
Reactions: 11

wilhelminaslater

Is it bad for me as a woman to still not like Paige 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can sympathise with what she’s going through but the way she is is just eurgh, she looks like she’d talk shit about girls on a night out thinking she’s the best looking gal in there, not a girls girl at all.. same goes for Izzy

• Heart
I’d be getting them smacked at the airport never mind a picture 🤣 Hope she taunts them foreverrrr they’ve ruined the life she planned and her first year as a mum I’d never let them live it down

• Heart

Whatever123

VIP Member
I hate when people say you can’t be angry at the woman. Yes you can. She knew the relationship status and that there’s a child involved therefore she has zero morals and she’s just as bad. I’ve never understood why people say this.

• Heart

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I reckon she’s been hitting out and trying to place blame on Izzy because she does intend on taking him back and is worried he will want Izzy instead.

“I did it all on my own.” Well, you didn’t. The father has the daughter half the time and she has a lot of support. The father pays the mortgage etc. She hasn’t a clue what it’s actually like to do it on your own.

Sorry, another thing…leave your lips alone!

Reactions: 10
I told my partner about the situation, he is a typical bloke and even he said that Nathan must be evil to blame his innocent daughter instead of himself for his actions. I think even by bloke standards this treatment they’ve given Paige is appalling!

wilhelminaslater

I’m sorry I’m just gonna say it

I really felt for her to start with and was so angry at this Izzy girl, but from more I’ve seen and from watching a few of Paige’s lives she comes across as a nasty girl… just because you got cheated on doesn’t mean you’re not a prick yourself. I get proper mean girl stuck up vibes from her and her heads got so big from all these comments telling her how amazing she is when she’s bog standard at best

Izzys a rat as well, can’t stand the pair of them

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Didn’t realise there was a thread, she’s well rid! She’s had a lucky escape from him and his massive honker nose.

• Haha
I’m gonna go different here, I think Nathan is in lust with Izzy, she’s young+outgoing and he can be carefree and reckless when they spend time together,- something he can longer be as ‘dad’ and something that probably gives him a buzz- thus possibly made him feel some resentment towards Izzy and family life, however I think his heart is with Paige and deep down he does love her and will deeply regret this one day, so far he’s been able to play both, but the day he realises he’s truly fucked it with Paige will be when that regret sets in ps…he’s a dickugly piece of shit !

Reactions: 9

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I was cheated on by a man a had a house with. It nearly killed me. He married her but I honestly hope every day they look over their shoulder and are filled with distrust.

• Heart
  • Sad
As much as Paige has kicked off she’s still been respectful, the way she speaks so nicely about Nathan infront of the baby and still speaks highly of him as a dad etc whilst Izzy is saying his daughter needs social services intervention. Major difference between a woman and a little girl in this situation

Right did they go on the holiday? From Izzy’s story the other day I think she was with a girl abroad but idk???

I hope Nathan bottled it and Izzy took her friend instead… as she probably paid for it all anyway!
I can’t believe this girl is still acting the victim in her comments. About you don’t owe Paige anything… you owe her the very least to fuck off and leave everything alone not booking holidays!
It’s sad because Paige said her and Izzy had been speaking on the phone last week and Izzy was meant to be keeping her updated. She’s trying to keep her close and be nice because she’s scared that Nathan and Izzy will run off together and it’s going to really hurt but I think that’s the best thing for Paige. It’s come back and bit her because there’s no way Izzy would ever be friendly or keep Izzy in the loop because she’s an entitled little skank.
They’re supposed to be flying Monday morning. Even if Nathan is just doing this to wind Paige up which I think is the case, how could you let anyone speak about the mother of your child the way Izzy does! Liking comments about how his child needs safeguarding from Paige but still carrying on this fantasy with Izzy is vile! Paige has always praised Nathan as a dad but no good dad would do anything that would affect the mother of his child who is her primary caregiver 🫠

• Heart

laylamich_

After everything these two have done to her they don’t exactly deserve peace. She’ll laugh in a few years when she looks back but I think she has every right atm to give them a hard time especially when the high from this holiday is over for Nathan and he’s smack bang into reality again 😂

Ryanstartedthefire

It is giving slightly unhinged and she may regret it in the future but after the lying and gaslighting and betrayal she’s been through I’d 100% be unhinged too.

If it was me they would never have a minutes peace, I’d have injunctions against me and be a certified psycho over the situation 🙃

• Haha

wilhelminaslater

Paige needs to stop with the fake ‘I’ve got closure now’ when she’s posting pics of them at the airport, it’s ok not to be a strong independent woman when you’re going through what she is but don’t fucking blag it that you are

Izzy is a slag and once Paige GENUINELY isn't bothered anymore Izzy will find the next guy thats in a relationship and shit on Nathan so he’ll get his karma

but Paige needs to be careful she’s not coming across well she’s fake as fuck, social media always gives dickheads a platform. I’ll say it again - I do sympathise with what she’s going through but she’s so unlikeable

• Heart