Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipqween4lyfe

she’s just a joke to be honest - i’ll be honest at the start i really really did feel for her i thought what he did to her was bang out and i still do i think he’s scum of the earth but all this digging izzy out and singing in the car at the top of ur voice calling it “therapy” is just cringe. she tags nathan in comments and still posts about him so it makes no sense ? im convinced theyre probs shagging or something and thats why shes got one up over izzy. they have a baby together that’s understandable but how can you bash your baby daddy but then tag him in comments and post old vids of you together it’s bizarre

Reactions: 5

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
Raging that he swore on his babies life he wasn’t seeing her and still is 🤮🤮🤮. I don’t believe he is into her though it’s all for sex

Paige is not my cup of tea to be honest but I did feel for her at the beginning. I’m older and if I could give her one piece of advice it would be to go no contact (baby arrangements via 3rd party) until she’s healed as all of this just elongates the process, yes blocking him, issy and any mutuals they have where she could see things is hard BUT it’s doable.

airwolf97

I'm so glad someone has made a thread about this, I've been following the whole thing and it's absolutely vile behaviour from the baby dad and the side piece. He swore on his baby's life apparently that he wasn't still seeing her and then Paige was on live last night ready to catch them out at a hotel as someone recognised them and messaged her.
Izzy reeks of insecurity, happily shagging someone with a gf and baby at home and then bragging about it online. She's got the most punchable face with her beak lips 💀
---
I'm so glad someone has made a thread about this, I've been following the whole thing and it's absolutely vile behaviour from the baby dad and the side piece. He swore on his baby's life apparently that he wasn't still seeing her and then Paige was on live last night ready to catch them out at a hotel as someone recognised them and messaged her.
Izzy reeks of insecurity, happily shagging someone with a gf and baby at home and then bragging about it online. She's got the most punchable face with her beak lips 💀
Disclaimer instead someone brings it up yes the baby dad is 1000% to blame as well as he was in a committed relationship BUT she is actively taunting a heartbroken mother publicly so she deserves all the hate she gets 🤭
---
---

Disclaimer instead someone brings it up yes the baby dad is 1000% to blame as well as he was in a committed relationship BUT she is actively taunting a heartbroken mother publicly so she deserves all the hate she gets 🤭
*in case

But yes I wish those two scumbags nothing but the worst in life ✨✨

Tired mom

Paige looks so much better without her lashes and I wish she’d sort her lips out they looks so bad! X

I had to block Izzy her victim mentality and clap backs were disgusting she’s a horrible little girl who will learn the hard way. If a man can cheat on a beautiful home, nice cars, pets, baby (a planned one) and a girlfriend you’ve built a life with for years you’ll cheat on anyone. She forgets what he’s been saying to Paige before this holiday
Paige said on live lastnight he’s still trying to text her and is trying to make conversation with her constantly, he probably thought he could go away and she’d run straight back to him to prevent it again when she’s done the exact opposite, he must be raging

Actually now you say that I remember Paige saying Izzy’s dads company sent her and Nathan flowers when she had the baby! 🤢
Izzy and Nathan worked together didn’t they so it was her dad’s company they worked at? Wow. If Izzy was my child she’d be wigged but she’s made it known multiple times her mum and dad are proud of her 🤢 Clearly been dragged up. I don’t think Izzy even had feelings for Nathan, it’s just having one over on Paige but she doesn’t care that there’s a child involved she just thinks she’s winning a prize. Knocks me physically sick

Swx

Chatty Member
Reckons Jude Bellingham is in her dms but is flouting around like the cat that got the cream with Gonzo from the muppets, makes no sense.

I feel for Paige, I reckon Nathan has been feeding them both bullshit but it's time to move on, they are both pretty girls, it's a shitty situation.
If that attention seeking tramp was being messaged by a footballer she’d sell her own granny just for half a chance of a response back, don’t know who she thinks she’s kidding 🤣 sitting making up fake profiles and talking to herself on tik tok I’m cringing for her 😭

• Haha

DJKAJC1990

I honestly can’t wait for Izzy to get bored of this big beaked buffoon, Paige to find someone 10x better and him to be left with fuck all but the memories of how he imploded his own life.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy.
I actually can’t wait for the day Paige finds a new man! 🥰

immaturecow

I think that her and Nathan will end up back together. I’d never post pictures of my ex (father of my child) on my social media. And the fact he’s taking her flowers and quite obviously still has a key to the house and is comfortable enough just to walk in

I hope Paige is at least making money out of airing every tiny detail online cos otherwise I can’t understand why you’d do any of this. Desperation for financial security could explain but it’s still sad. All this will be online forever…
All her videos over 1 minute blow up and that’s what you get paid for, plus she’s doing brand deals and getting sent loads to promote from tik tok shop so she’ll be earning a lot of commission. Good on her for making some dollar out of a horrible situation for herself, will help her cut him off even more when he doesn’t have to pay for the mortgage etc

DJKAJC1990

In fairness to Izzy, her own mum thinks she’s good for nothing but being a slaggy bit on the side so her perception of what a good mother is is likely a bit skewed.
I remember in one of Paige’s earlier lives she said that people (whether that be Nathan or their mutual friends) had revealed details to Paige about Izzy’s personal life and why she has the attitude she has. Paige didn’t go into anymore details than that but, by what she was insinuating was that maybe her parents have been through similar situations 🤭

• Haha
So she met up with Izzy to talk it over and Izzy sent a picture to the ex, she’s a bigger woman than me because the only reason I’d be meeting up with someone that disgusting who’d took part in ruining my life is to run them over

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
I actually can’t cope with the audacity of this monstrosity of a man 😭

Izzy is one sad, pathetic, desperate little slag.

DJKAJC1990

Isn’t it funny how this account only popped up when Izzy started getting shit again and the person running it says the same “insults” as Izzy’s middle aged lash tech Steph who can’t actually do a decent set to save her live?

Not to mention the last profile pic being reverse image searched by someone in Paige’s comments where it was found to be some other random girl.

Go prepare for menopause Steph, this is embarrassingggggggggg 😆
Tbh they’ve obviously been reading here as well because she’s mentioned about her white hands which was posted about here a few weeks back; funny that they say about face card, HUN upload without a filter, dissolve your filler, take off your composite bonding and we’ll see x
---
Tbh they’ve obviously been reading here as well because she’s mentioned about her white hands which was posted about here a few weeks back; funny that they say about face card, HUN upload without a filter, dissolve your filler, take off your composite bonding and we’ll see x
Also she’s been pretty quiet for weeks, the fact she’s started being a diggy twat now has to be because Paige is currently getting her boobies done and it’s making her feel insecure 🤪

Last edited:

DJKAJC1990

Really is just becoming a childish war over a man between Izzy and Paige. Why on earth do you need to share Nando’s sides with him 😅
I think this is Paige’s humour it comes across really dry, all of it needs to stop now. Nathan shouldn’t be going on holiday with Izzy, if he wants to be with Izzy he needs to sit down and explain to Paige that, work out a co parenting situation where him & Paige barely have to speak HOWEVER I genuinely think he has only booked this holiday with Izzy because Paige was flaunting her run way model figure last week 🫣 the whole thing is insanity!! If I was Izzy’s parents (I know she’s 21 but she’s still at home and obviously quite immature) I would seriously sit down with her and be like “your pretty, you do not need this grief, that man will be unfaithful to you & getting jealous over Paige whenever she falls in love again he wants you both fighting over him, telling you one thing & telling her whatever to keep her happy - please re consider your holiday with him” if any of my children were getting this level of online hate for a situationionship with someone 7 years older than them, I would seriously be getting upset now. 😣