Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swx

Chatty Member
Surely the benefit of not being with him anymore is not having the stress of dealing with what he’s upto and who he’s with and that now being someone else’s problem? The whole forbidding him to go on holiday is to get one over on Izzy to say ‘see he does what I tell him to’ if it was me that would be it, do what the fuck you want and good luck, I’ll talk to you when necessary about the child. She’s obviously been posting things for a reaction and can’t handle when he retaliates. I’d be selling the house and car too and not having it lorded over me that he pays half still, although it’s unfair on her and the child when the whole mess is down to his actions. Can’t understand Izzy behaving like she’s won a watch 🥴

Reactions: 6

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
If you go on her tagged photos on insta and her 'modelling' portfolio shots she doesn't look anything like she does on tiktok. It's quite scary really as she's still young so would hate to think what she's going to look like in her 40s. Paige is gorge though x
Her soul is ugly so she is too, her tik toks reek of easyyyy 🤢 Paige is a beautiful girl 100%

airwolf97

Gone off her a bit after the live the other day. Was bragging about the fact she beat him up when he was packing his stuff to leave. Not saying he's not been an almighty c u next tuesday but if that was the reverse and a man did that it wouldn't be funny so why's it alright for a woman to do it 😬

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
You can tell the difference in Paige's comments vs Izzy's comments. Paige probably has a lot of followers and interaction from girls who can sympathise with her or who have gone through similar. Izzy just has her lash tech and rim lickers that have never been in an adult relationship.

Paige is fully entitled to be raging, and Izzy is fully entitled to give it a crack with Gonzo. Poor Jude Bellingham though getting pied off for him 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hjthjjfderijnpp

Was also said in the live that Nathan asked to drop baby back at 6:30 instead of 7:30 so he could catch his flight but paige won’t open the door until 7:30. I get she’s angry at Nathan but let’s not take it out on the 1 year old 🥺🥺

Sophiadee

VIP Member
STOPPPPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT 😭

He could go to Barcelona with fishy vag and leave his nose here with Paige.

That beak must by why they’ve both inflated their lips, imagine trying to kiss him with that in the way
Crazy to think THIS is what’s causing all this drama lol

• Haha

Kairo2019

I just hope Nathan uses a condom because that izzy is 100000% the type to purposely get pregnant by him just to prove a point 😣

my heart breaks for Paige, Nathan and Izzy are both horrible people.

Legally there’s nothing she can do. Nathan has the same parental rights as Paige so if he wanted her around Izzy he can all he wants. Morally I hope it doesn’t happen, Izzy wasn’t caring about a little girl when she was ripping apart her family and she’s said on live she doesn’t really want to be involved with her like that. Paige has every right though to not want them playing happy families with her child with everything they’ve done I just hope Nathan doesn’t take the piss
And Izzy was liking comments about how social services should be involved and Paige doesn’t look after her properly etc imagine having someone like that in her life

GossPots

VIP Member
I can't imagine Izzy happy with Nathan having dinner with Paige, or getting her flowers etc from Ottilie. Love it haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I actually can’t wait for the day Paige finds a new man! 🥰
She won’t have trouble either. And I love the fact they’ll both be living in a house and driving a car Nathan’s paying for 🤣🤣. Oh and being a father figure for a little girl who’s dad admitted they weren’t ready for and was the reason he started shagging a 21 year old home wrecker

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Footballers and rappers in her DM’s but she needs to go halfsies on a holibob to Spain with an electrician from Exeter? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

The delusion of this girl is actually insane

• Haha

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
A supposed social worker (Izzy on a fake account) was commenting saying Paige needs social services intervention and the baby is not cared for properly because Paige goes for a prosecco with her mates when Nathan is on dad duty 🫣
In fairness to Izzy, her own mum thinks she’s good for nothing but being a slaggy bit on the side so her perception of what a good mother is is likely a bit skewed.

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
i hate this girl, horrible vibes off her and lips are disgusting
not saying its nice what happened to her but shes got a following off the back of it and looks like she's loving it so whatever

izzy is also a dog.
guys got a type
both attention seeking stupid wee lassies

DJKAJC1990

She said on one of her lives she was approached for Love Island and was asked for proof in the comments yet no proof ever appeared 😭

Izzy really isn’t an ugly girl. Mangled her face a bit but she’s not ugly.

She’s just nowhere near as good looking as she thinks she is. It’s like reverse body dystrophia.

You’d think her being treated like shit by a guy like Nathan would humble her a bit but she’s so delusional it’s like it feeds her more.
Well she’s started saying Paige has threatened to stop contact with the little girl if they go Barca, it’s getting so messy now. Nathan is disgusting, he swore on his daughters life while lying, says he’s fucking suicidal then goes on holiday with his side piece, he clearly ain’t all there I wouldn’t have him around my kids 👍🏻🤣. In all serious this is the little girls parents, her dad caused all of this, how fucking shit?

airwolf97

Nathan is proper fugly what did either of these girls see in him 🧐 Not like his personality makes up for it (never met him personally know people that know him) as far as I'm aware he doesn't have one. Must have a big 🍆 maybe 🤢

Reactions: 5