Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Paige, her ex partner was cheating on her with a 21 year old. Honestly disgusted by the videos the young girl is making showing she is proud to be a homewrecker. Embarrassing behaviour

Reactions: 4
The girl he cheated with is VILE sitting there making videos aimed to upset Paige but with her comments restricted 😂

• Sick
I'm so glad someone has made a thread about this, I've been following the whole thing and it's absolutely vile behaviour from the baby dad and the side piece. He swore on his baby's life apparently that he wasn't still seeing her and then Paige was on live last night ready to catch them out at a hotel as someone recognised them and messaged her.
Izzy reeks of insecurity, happily shagging someone with a gf and baby at home and then bragging about it online. She's got the most punchable face with her beak lips 💀
---
I'm so glad someone has made a thread about this, I've been following the whole thing and it's absolutely vile behaviour from the baby dad and the side piece. He swore on his baby's life apparently that he wasn't still seeing her and then Paige was on live last night ready to catch them out at a hotel as someone recognised them and messaged her.
Izzy reeks of insecurity, happily shagging someone with a gf and baby at home and then bragging about it online. She's got the most punchable face with her beak lips 💀
Disclaimer instead someone brings it up yes the baby dad is 1000% to blame as well as he was in a committed relationship BUT she is actively taunting a heartbroken mother publicly so she deserves all the hate she gets 🤭
---
---

Disclaimer instead someone brings it up yes the baby dad is 1000% to blame as well as he was in a committed relationship BUT she is actively taunting a heartbroken mother publicly so she deserves all the hate she gets 🤭
*in case

But yes I wish those two scumbags nothing but the worst in life ✨✨

Reactions: 5
People going on saying she’s stunning but most of her tik toks are with filters, she posted one the other day without and she looked about 40 years old
If you go on her tagged photos on insta and her 'modelling' portfolio shots she doesn't look anything like she does on tiktok. It's quite scary really as she's still young so would hate to think what she's going to look like in her 40s. Paige is gorge though x

Reactions: 3
If you go on her tagged photos on insta and her 'modelling' portfolio shots she doesn't look anything like she does on tiktok. It's quite scary really as she's still young so would hate to think what she's going to look like in her 40s. Paige is gorge though x
Her soul is ugly so she is too, her tik toks reek of easyyyy 🤢 Paige is a beautiful girl 100%

I feel for Paige, you can tell she is probably seething and hurting.

Takes two to tango, the guy seems like a twit and you can tell the girl is young, to be acting like the cat that got the cream and he ain't even a prize, but restrict your comments gal and buy your followers, pop off ✨

People have commented on Paige's recent tiktok that there's a fake account on there making videos about her and requesting people she knows/followers her, wonder who's behind that 🙄🙄

yah i thought that izzy looks way older than 21!, her skin is so bad like shes had too many sunbeds or something!!

Raging that he swore on his babies life he wasn’t seeing her and still is 🤮🤮🤮. I don’t believe he is into her though it’s all for sex

I hate when people say you can’t be angry at the woman. Yes you can. She knew the relationship status and that there’s a child involved therefore she has zero morals and she’s just as bad. I’ve never understood why people say this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Raging that he swore on his babies life he wasn’t seeing her and still is 🤮🤮🤮. I don’t believe he is into her though it’s all for sex
Deffo! Only messing about with her because Paige won't have him back and he's stuck at his mum's with nothing else to do. Izzy thinks she's winning when she's really not, would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a little biiaatcchhh

Reactions: 2
What a mess. I understand Paige’s frustration but I hope in time she can rise about those two and put it all behind her.

So she met up with Izzy to talk it over and Izzy sent a picture to the ex, she’s a bigger woman than me because the only reason I’d be meeting up with someone that disgusting who’d took part in ruining my life is to run them over

I hate when people say you can’t be angry at the woman. Yes you can. She knew the relationship status and that there’s a child involved therefore she has zero morals and she’s just as bad. I’ve never understood why people say this.
Same! I agree with it only when the woman blames the other woman and goes after her but doesn’t say anything to or reprimand the man. I think it all boils down to feminism but my idea of feminism is less “blame the man more because he was in a relationship and the other woman who knew is entirely innocent” and more “the other woman is just as bad if not worse because you should know how it feels and have some girl code”. People love to try and spin narratives like the other woman was manipulated, can’t say I’ve ever been manipulated into knowingly sleeping with a taken man who has a baby 🤡

Reactions: 3