Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Both their lips are horrendous and it’s sad that they both think it’s sexy. Two girls who are deeply unhappy and insecure

Reactions: 4

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I feel for Paige, you can tell she is probably seething and hurting.

Takes two to tango, the guy seems like a twat and you can tell the girl is young, to be acting like the cat that got the cream and he ain't even a prize, but restrict your comments gal and buy your followers, pop off ✨

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I’m sorry I’m just gonna say it

I really felt for her to start with and was so angry at this Izzy girl, but from more I’ve seen and from watching a few of Paige’s lives she comes across as a nasty girl… just because you got cheated on doesn’t mean you’re not a prick yourself. I get proper mean girl stuck up vibes from her and her heads got so big from all these comments telling her how amazing she is when she’s bog standard at best

Izzys a rat as well, can’t stand the pair of them
Yeah, I get the stuck up vibes. Terrifies me how much work she’s getting done so young too.

kittenface86

Chatty Member
I hate that they resort to attacking her physical appearance. Izzy is miles prettier than Paige she’s still a homewrecker but you can’t call her ugly 😂
Miles prettier than Paige? Definitely not. I don’t think Izzy’s ugly but Paige is stunning
---
IMG_3392.jpeg

whoareyouu

VIP Member
He said to Paige that he cheated because she got pregnant with Ottilie and he weren’t ready even though they planned her 😢 Use protection if that’s the case then you absolute cunt instead of blaming a innocent child being born for you shagging a slag
It is absolutely rotten. Sounds like he couldn’t stand not being the centre of her world anymore.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Nathan admitted he only booked the holiday as this boy Paige was talking to jokingly asked about a holiday under one of her tiktoks. Both him and Izzy are only doing this for a sadistic reaction as they’ve proven they’re narcissists. I think they're sadistic enough (and Izzy loves the attention) to give a relationship a go just to get at Paige. They also have no other options as they’re both publicly hated, no one’s gonna go near them any time soon

ReiRei01

I’m really bad with English accents but are they all from a really small town with a population of less than 5 men?

Because why on earth would 2 women fight over THAT? 😭

The state of it.

Attachments

• Haha

laylamich_

Yeah I was relieved the other night when she posted how that’s the last time she’ll ever mention Nathan or Izzy, then was in the comments talking about them and posting all this stuff since. I get it’s probably her way to cope when she’s getting loads of support it probably helps her- but I do think now she has to leave them to it and focus on herself and her wee girl. How would that work tho as a mum if you don’t want your child around someone when the dad watches her? Is it just tough luck? That’s so crazy to me? If that desperate tramp had any sort of conscience whatsoever she would never agree to being introduced to that wee girl knowing what she’s said and done and how Paige doesn’t want her around her
Legally there’s nothing she can do. Nathan has the same parental rights as Paige so if he wanted her around Izzy he can all he wants. Morally I hope it doesn’t happen, Izzy wasn’t caring about a little girl when she was ripping apart her family and she’s said on live she doesn’t really want to be involved with her like that. Paige has every right though to not want them playing happy families with her child with everything they’ve done I just hope Nathan doesn’t take the piss

• Sad

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I saw a woman in her mid 30s comment on Izzy’s latest tiktok basically saying she was an Izzy when she was younger, I reckon all those supporting her are all homewrecking slags trying to make themselves feel better lol
maybe she should go and get some advice off lauryn goodman, or not 🤣🤣

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Paige has done a video and says at the end that he’s gone, what a dirty horrible little bastard. As she’s said before it could have been any other girl and it would be fine but the fact he’s gone there with that bike I don’t blame her for being this angry! I’d be doing handover through his mum, that’s if his mum even keeps him there because he told his mum he weren’t going to
I’ve just seen that. Ah man he’s a fool. A very manipulative one too.
I know I’ve rinsed Paige before but god her head must be everywhere and I hope she is OK.

Swx

Chatty Member
Threw it all away for 2 days in Barcelona with a girl liking comments about social services on his own child, mental. MENTAL.
This is what gets me 😂😂😂 like the tramp who you cheated with having the audacity to drag your innocent baby girls mum all over social media when she’s the one who has been wronged? And you still associate with her and are going on HOLIDAY?!!!! Honestly how bizarre 😩
1716810976041.jpeg

whoareyouu

VIP Member
What a mess. I understand Paige’s frustration but I hope in time she can rise about those two and put it all behind her.

laylamich_

Izzy liking comments about social is disgusting. At the end of the day you can’t like Nathan that much you agree with things like that about his own child? Paige looks like a brilliant mum, is she not allowed to go out for a glass of Prosecco on her one night off? 😂 He knew exactly what he was doing booking this holiday, it’s nothing to do with wanting izzy it’s another snipe at Paige.

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow Paige, her ex partner was cheating on her with a 21 year old. Honestly disgusted by the videos the young girl is making showing she is proud to be a homewrecker. Embarrassing behaviour