Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t cope with all this, my heart absolutely breaks for her! He’s a bad gaslighter and Issys a slag, how can you do someone who brought your child into the world so dirty. I hope Paige puts it in place so that the dog can never be near her child

Reactions: 9
I genuinely don’t think Izzy is pretty atall, she’s filtered to fuck and has a terrible personality plus is a slag. He’s fucked himself over going for her instead of Paige. Paige is stunning and clearly has a personality and doesn’t just sit there eye fucking herself, imagine throwing all that away for a immature girl who’s just a easy shag

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I saw a woman in her mid 30s comment on Izzy’s latest tiktok basically saying she was an Izzy when she was younger, I reckon all those supporting her are all homewrecking slags trying to make themselves feel better lol

ReiRei01

Looks like Izzy and Nathan are going for a relationship judging by her comments on tt. She told someone if he cheats on her as well then we can all sit back and laugh. But sounds like she’s confident he won’t and that he did it to Paige because he was unhappy. Which of course isn’t true the silly little girl. Men cheat because they’re greedy and disloyal. Real men put in work and speak to their partner OR leave. But he’s swindled her into thinking she’s exempt and won’t be cheated on because she’s so special. Which of course she believes because she’s an idiot and extremely arrogant.
She also believes that she doesn’t deserve hate anymore and especially not for going on the holiday as she kept Paige up to date - Paige has repeatedly said that Izzy infact did not…just like when she was shagging Nathan behind Izzy’s back in the first place. Izzy also said LOADS of women have flooded her dms apologising because the woman shouldn’t be hated on when cheating happens. AGREED. EXCEPT YOU KNEW ABOUT PAIGE AND NATHANS RELATIONSHIP AND THEIR CHILD! She is that deluded she really believes she’s the victim now.
Does this deluded little twat not realise she’s being laughed at now?

The only people in her comments defending her are a fake account and her middle aged lash tech 😆
---
Someone in Paige’s comments asked if they had to build the house around Nathan’s nose and it nearly finished me off 😭😭😭

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Looks like Izzy and Nathan are going for a relationship judging by her comments on tt. She told someone if he cheats on her as well then we can all sit back and laugh. But sounds like she’s confident he won’t and that he did it to Paige because he was unhappy. Which of course isn’t true the silly little girl. Men cheat because they’re greedy and disloyal. Real men put in work and speak to their partner OR leave. But he’s swindled her into thinking she’s exempt and won’t be cheated on because she’s so special. Which of course she believes because she’s an idiot and extremely arrogant.
She also believes that she doesn’t deserve hate anymore and especially not for going on the holiday as she kept Paige up to date - Paige has repeatedly said that Izzy infact did not…just like when she was shagging Nathan behind Izzy’s back in the first place. Izzy also said LOADS of women have flooded her dms apologising because the woman shouldn’t be hated on when cheating happens. AGREED. EXCEPT YOU KNEW ABOUT PAIGE AND NATHANS RELATIONSHIP AND THEIR CHILD! She is that deluded she really believes she’s the victim now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As much as Paige has kicked off she’s still been respectful, the way she speaks so nicely about Nathan infront of the baby and still speaks highly of him as a dad etc whilst Izzy is saying his daughter needs social services intervention. Major difference between a woman and a little girl in this situation

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Paige was on live last night with that cling on blonde girl. And two Asian men came on as a battle that we’re struggling with their English. The comments on Paige’s live were disguising and people were saying about dinghy’s and that they’d come over on a boat and Paige and cling on were reading them back and laughing…. especially cling on. Vile racist bitches. Only one comment called them out - the rest were laughing

• Wow

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
No she said she won’t ever speak on them again then posts ‘pap’ pics of them 😭😭😭😭 but honestly I don’t think I could keep my mouth shut if that was me. I bet she’s in such shock.

on a real tho, it’s one thing when you know your ex is single and just have thoughts about what they could be doing but when you know full well they’re spending time with another girl especially THAT girl it’s got to be driving her insane. It’s cruel. Her mind must be all over the place.

Llliyt

Il give it a month before she’s back with him and her friends never hear off her again. A friend of mine was exactly the same as her, had to split from her ex due to DV and social services involvement , used me to go to all the kids parties expected me to go round every night and drop my own life , got back with him and I’ve never heard from her since 😂😂. Paige gives off very similar vibes in the sense she can’t live without a man in her life looking after her. Just feel bad for the baby and her friends who are being used

• Wow

Daisy9999

I hate that they resort to attacking her physical appearance. Izzy is miles prettier than Paige she’s still a homewrecker but you can’t call her ugly 😂

wilhelminaslater

She’s not getting anywhere near as much engagement & as many likes etc as she was when the cheating posts first started… I think she thought she could become an influencer off the back of it but it’s failing as she’s got far too cocky… good 😁😁😁

ReiRei01

Exeter to be precise, and yes there are more than 5 men here 😂
I need to know what on earth Paige and Izzy were thinking then.

I scrolled back through Paige’s videos the first time I came across her, expecting Nathan to be an absolute Adonis.

Only for him to be the human embodiment of the phrase “why the long face” with a haircut that looks like it was done in the dark.

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
“He has no money” probably cause he’s paying for your house and car?
When has she said that? Is that in relation to him having cash to take Izzy away? Jealous much.

If he stops paying for that car and house she is fucked. She only gets engagement online when there’s drama cos she’s just not likeable. I’m not either, but I’m not trying to make a career out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

crjo

I truly sympathise with the situation but I also cringe at Paige & her digs. 100% don’t condone what’s happened, it must be heartbreaking but ffs keep if off social media & stop telling strangers ur business

• Heart

Polly_89

Controversial but I don’t think Izzy with post about Barcelona for at least a few days.. to be ‘mysterious’ there will be some eventually but she will wait a few days cause she loves the idea people are watching

gossipqween4lyfe

i think above all of this there is a poor little child in the middle of it some of the comments page is replying to on her tiktok is just uncalled for, she’s giving out too much info for tiktok that doesn’t need to be shared. if he gets on a plane with her then who fkn cares paige leave him to it and keep your focus on your little girl !