Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I can't believe he was apparently baiting Paige that he was in a dark place over what he has done, and then in the next breath trying to say about having another baby, and then having the audacity to say it's the poor kids fault he has done what he has done in the first place. Embarrassing bloke, bet his mam is proud if that's all true.
Oh Paige. That’s terrible.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Izzy really rinsing those aimed tik toks considering it’s his and Paige’s daughters birthday weekend 😂😅 really glad they coparented on her birthday and got to experience her 1st birthday together, it takes a lot to be civil after something so awful but Ottilie looked like she had a lovely day
Was he at the party?

airwolf97

People have commented on Paige's recent tiktok that there's a fake account on there making videos about her and requesting people she knows/followers her, wonder who's behind that 🙄🙄

DJKAJC1990

Wow that’s worse than I imagined. How can someone act so confident and have that profile. Every photo of Izzy that isn’t from her own page is shocking.
I know god knows what’s going on, Nathan must have some sort of obsession with her for it to have caused this much grief and he’s still got her on the scene 😒

Daisy9999

Smooth?? 🤣 Have you seen the migration
she looks about 30
She defo does not look 30 mind
---
Miles prettier than Paige? Definitely not. I don’t think Izzy’s ugly but Paige is stunning
---
View attachment 2895070
I disagree don’t think Paige is anything special at all and her personality is the pits
---
Smooth?? 🤣 Have you seen the migration
she looks about 30
This account screams Paige or her friends hahaha