Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Threw it all away for 2 days in Barcelona with a girl liking comments about social services on his own child, mental. MENTAL.
I honestly can’t wait for Izzy to get bored of this big beaked buffoon, Paige to find someone 10x better and him to be left with duck all but the memories of how he imploded his own life.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy.

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t wait for Izzy to get bored of this big beaked buffoon, Paige to find someone 10x better and him to be left with duck all but the memories of how he imploded his own life.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy.
I actually can’t wait for the day Paige finds a new man! 🥰

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t wait for the day Paige finds a new man! 🥰
She won’t have trouble either. And I love the fact they’ll both be living in a house and driving a car Nathan’s paying for 🤣🤣. Oh and being a father figure for a little girl who’s dad admitted they weren’t ready for and was the reason he started shagging a 21 year old home wrecker

Reactions: 6
How does Izzy have any friends tho and also friends supporting this bs and getting Paige’s content taken down/reported?

How does Izzy have any friends tho and also friends supporting this bs and getting Paige’s content taken down/reported?
Honestly it shocks me! Would any of them be okay with their partners doing what Nathan has?? Absolutely not yet they egg Izzy on

I just did the same & saw Izzy used to be besties with Paige's friend Alice! Wonder if that's who told her about the cheating
Just saw this, Paige’s ex boyfriend told her properly however Izzy made it blatantly obvious to Alice/ Alice’s sister before hand which they told Paige however there was no proof - I think this when I think Paige started becoming really para & her ex confirmed it a few weeks later xx
---
Honestly it shocks me! Would any of them be okay with their partners doing what Nathan has?? Absolutely not yet they egg Izzy on
They’re all immature little girls, they have no idea the pain this would of caused, the older one that supports her is Izzy’s lash lady and just wants her money as Izzy goes once a week for infill 🤣🥱

Reactions: 4
Just saw this, Paige’s ex boyfriend told her properly however Izzy made it blatantly obvious to Alice/ Alice’s sister before hand which they told Paige however there was no proof - I think this when I think Paige started becoming really para & her ex confirmed it a few weeks later xx
---

They’re all immature little girls, they have no idea the pain this would of caused, the older one that supports her is Izzy’s lash lady and just wants her money as Izzy goes once a week for infill 🤣🥱
She wants her money back as they look dire.

Reactions: 1
I’d be getting them smacked at the airport never mind a picture 🤣 Hope she taunts them foreverrrr they’ve ruined the life she planned and her first year as a mum I’d never let them live it down

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No its giving obsessed now, she needs to get over it she’s looking crazy
She’s gaining loads of followers through this, she was stuck below 50k before this and now she’s got about 54k so I doubt she’s gona stop 🫠🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s gaining loads of followers through this, she was stuck below 50k before this and now she’s got about 54k so I doubt she’s gona stop 🫠🤣🤣🤣
53**
---
---

53**
But I will add he obviously loves Izzy, or has serious feeling for her because WHY would he go? Booking the holiday as a threat and a get back is one thing but to go? Na sorry he’s in his feels badly & Izzy is probably feeling the same, I think they will end up in a relationship!

Last edited:
After everything these two have done to her they don’t exactly deserve peace. She’ll laugh in a few years when she looks back but I think she has every right atm to give them a hard time especially when the high from this holiday is over for Nathan and he’s smack bang into reality again 😂

Reactions: 9
It is giving slightly unhinged and she may regret it in the future but after the lying and gaslighting and betrayal she’s been through I’d 100% be unhinged too.

If it was me they would never have a minutes peace, I’d have injunctions against me and be a certified psycho over the situation 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No she said she won’t ever speak on them again then posts ‘pap’ pics of them 😭😭😭😭 but honestly I don’t think I could keep my mouth shut if that was me. I bet she’s in such shock.

on a real tho, it’s one thing when you know your ex is single and just have thoughts about what they could be doing but when you know full well they’re spending time with another girl especially THAT girl it’s got to be driving her insane. It’s cruel. Her mind must be all over the place.

Reactions: 8
But I will add he obviously loves Izzy, or has serious feeling for her because WHY would he go? Booking the holiday as a threat and a get back is one thing but to go? Na sorry he’s in his feels badly & Izzy is probably feeling the same, I think they will end up in a relationship!
I agree, I think this is them starting to “give it a go”. Everyone else hates them so why not? It also makes the destruction and pain they’ve caused be because they love each other and not just that they’re selfish scumbags.