Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell the difference in Paige's comments vs Izzy's comments. Paige probably has a lot of followers and interaction from girls who can sympathise with her or who have gone through similar. Izzy just has her lash tech and rim lickers that have never been in an adult relationship.

Paige is fully entitled to be raging, and Izzy is fully entitled to give it a crack with Gonzo. Poor Jude Bellingham though getting pied off for him 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Paige has every right to say what she likes, if the girl my baby dad cheated on me with was liking comments about social services I’d be going off my ROCKER

Reactions: 8
As much as Paige has kicked off she’s still been respectful, the way she speaks so nicely about Nathan infront of the baby and still speaks highly of him as a dad etc whilst Izzy is saying his daughter needs social services intervention. Major difference between a woman and a little girl in this situation

Reactions: 9
Now Paige has stopped pandering to their behaviour the thrill will wear off and the spark they think they have all fizzle out. The spark is just adrenaline and being sneaky it’s nothing more than that. Izzy will get bored and try go for attention somewhere else.

Reactions: 7
Paige has every right to say what she likes, if the girl my baby dad cheated on me with was liking comments about social services I’d be going off my ROCKER
On what basis was Izzy implying about social services? I know we only see what is presented but Paige looks like a good mum and the baby - I know her name but don’t want to misspell her name - well looked after and happy!

Reactions: 1
On what basis was Izzy implying about social services? I know we only see what is presented but Paige looks like a good mum and the baby - I know her name but don’t want to misspell her name - well looked after and happy!
A supposed social worker (Izzy on a fake account) was commenting saying Paige needs social services intervention and the baby is not cared for properly because Paige goes for a prosecco with her mates when Nathan is on dad duty 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A supposed social worker (Izzy on a fake account) was commenting saying Paige needs social services intervention and the baby is not cared for properly because Paige goes for a prosecco with her mates when Nathan is on dad duty 🫣
In fairness to Izzy, her own mum thinks she’s good for nothing but being a slaggy bit on the side so her perception of what a good mother is is likely a bit skewed.

• Haha
In fairness to Izzy, her own mum thinks she’s good for nothing but being a slaggy bit on the side so her perception of what a good mother is is likely a bit skewed.
I remember in one of Paige’s earlier lives she said that people (whether that be Nathan or their mutual friends) had revealed details to Paige about Izzy’s personal life and why she has the attitude she has. Paige didn’t go into anymore details than that but, by what she was insinuating was that maybe her parents have been through similar situations 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember in one of Paige’s earlier lives she said that people (whether that be Nathan or their mutual friends) had revealed details to Paige about Izzy’s personal life and why she has the attitude she has. Paige didn’t go into anymore details than that but, by what she was insinuating was that maybe her parents have been through similar situations 🤭
I saw Paige alluding to that in comments 😆

Maybe Izzy thinks being a side hoe is normal because her dads had so many 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it funny how this account only popped up when Izzy started getting tit again and the person running it says the same “insults” as Izzy’s middle aged lash tech Steph who can’t actually do a decent set to save her live?

Not to mention the last profile pic being reverse image searched by someone in Paige’s comments where it was found to be some other random girl.

Go prepare for menopause Steph, this is embarrassingggggggggg 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Isn’t it funny how this account only popped up when Izzy started getting tit again and the person running it says the same “insults” as Izzy’s middle aged lash tech Steph who can’t actually do a decent set to save her live?

Not to mention the last profile pic being reverse image searched by someone in Paige’s comments where it was found to be some other random girl.

Go prepare for menopause Steph, this is embarrassingggggggggg 😆
Tbh they’ve obviously been reading here as well because she’s mentioned about her white hands which was posted about here a few weeks back; funny that they say about face card, HUN upload without a filter, dissolve your filler, take off your composite bonding and we’ll see x
---
Tbh they’ve obviously been reading here as well because she’s mentioned about her white hands which was posted about here a few weeks back; funny that they say about face card, HUN upload without a filter, dissolve your filler, take off your composite bonding and we’ll see x
Also she’s been pretty quiet for weeks, the fact she’s started being a diggy twit now has to be because Paige is currently getting her boobies done and it’s making her feel insecure 🤪

Last edited:
Yep she’s in my search bar because she’s a shocking little slag and I can’t believe how shameless she is. Mind you, she wants a nibble from Paige that’s all it is. When it dies down she wants it to be about her and kick off again

Yep she’s in my search bar because she’s a shocking little slag and I can’t believe how shameless she is. Mind you, she wants a nibble from Paige that’s all it is. When it dies down she wants it to be about her and kick off again
Exactly what I thought like Paige has stopped going on tbf, why is she starting it back up? 🤣

Reactions: 3
I can't imagine Izzy happy with Nathan having dinner with Paige, or getting her flowers etc from Ottilie. Love it haha

I can't imagine Izzy happy with Nathan having dinner with Paige, or getting her flowers etc from Ottilie. Love it haha
I find it really weird she’s still entertaining him considering she said she had no interest in being with Ottilie on a live. His daughter isn’t going to disappear because you dropped her knickers babe 😂

Reactions: 4
Paige is really irritating, I know she has been through a really crappy time but now it just comes across as her trying to get one up on izzy regarding the bf. They all need to grow up

Reactions: 8