Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that her and Nathan will end up back together. I’d never post pictures of my ex (father of my child) on my social media. And the fact he’s taking her flowers and quite obviously still has a key to the house and is comfortable enough just to walk in

Reactions: 5
She’s probably entitled to some sort of UC. Plus he pays for the car and possibly some/all the mortgage? She also works though so who knows.
I think shes way too good for Nathan and he knows it, so does Izzy.

Reactions: 2
She’s probably entitled to some sort of UC. Plus he pays for the car and possibly some/all the mortgage? She also works though so who knows.
I wish both of them would stop using sunbeds. They are ruining their skin.

Reactions: 4
She works one day a week though 😂. I work full time and can’t afford half the stuff she does. Especially a bloody boob job!

Reactions: 4
She works one day a week though 😂. I work full time and can’t afford half the stuff she does. Especially a bloody boob job!
She works from an office one day a week, she does the social media side of the estate agents so she works every day making videos for them they always come up on my FYP 🤣 Plus tik tok money when she’s doing creator fund, tik tok shop, paid sounds and collabs can bring in 1k upwards a month. Wish I had the balls to be a tik toker 🤣

Reactions: 3
Hes so bang average actually below average ugly 🤣🤣🤣 dont get it
I think Izzy & Paige are making each other think they’re interested in him, like if Paige completely dropped Nathan, moved on didn’t speak to him unless about the child or make any content about him Izzy would not be seen dead with that man. She fancies herself as the sexiest woman in the world (by her own comments). Same with Paige she’s only entertaining Nathan like that because she doesn’t want Izzy to have him. As soon one of them moves on from him, the other one will as it’s actually each other that’s keeping the interest in him, not actually him 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ if that makes sense

Reactions: 5
I think Izzy & Paige are making each other think they’re interested in him, like if Paige completely dropped Nathan, moved on didn’t speak to him unless about the child or make any content about him Izzy would not be seen dead with that man. She fancies herself as the sexiest woman in the world (by her own comments). Same with Paige she’s only entertaining Nathan like that because she doesn’t want Izzy to have him. As soon one of them moves on from him, the other one will as it’s actually each other that’s keeping the interest in him, not actually him 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ if that makes sense
They’re in competition with each other.

They’re in competition with each other.
Painful, all Paige’s mates now come up on my fyp must’ve been friends with Izzy as well and in TikTok’s of her from last year Izzy looks completely different I actually find it mind boggling how filter blind some people are!🤦🏻‍😩

Heartbreak does actually ruin your appetite. I suppose being cheated on has knocked her confidence massively too. But she doesn’t need to watch her weight as she keeps alluding to in videos. Filler, sun beds, boob job… it’s so sad that girls feel the need to do all this to themselves. You don’t have to scroll back far to see how natural Paige used to look. Shame.

she’s going back to including Nathan in a lot of her videos and I can only imagine it’s just to get at Izzy if she’s still even dating Nathan. If she’s dating herself it’s not a great look to always be mentioning your ex. The cringey pub videos need to stop though, embarrassing…

Reactions: 3