Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just missed the live, they still going? Seems so from what I caught at the end. Yuckkk Izzy is a slapper

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t cope with the audacity of this monstrosity of a man 😭

Izzy is one sad, pathetic, desperate little slag.

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with all this, my heart absolutely breaks for her! He’s a bad gaslighter and Issys a slag, how can you do someone who brought your child into the world so dirty. I hope Paige puts it in place so that the dog can never be near her child

Reactions: 9
Barcelona TikTok’s rubbing salt in the wound incoming 🤮 she’ll probably feature him and his big nose

Reactions: 4
Of course she’s gonna be posting all over socials about it! This is all a game to her like Paige says

felt soo sad for her on that live 😭 Nathan is a gaslighting horrible nasty piece of tit and Izzy is the lowest of the low type of ‘girl’

Didn’t realise there was a thread, she’s well rid! She’s had a lucky escape from him and his massive honker nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If this is how he treats his baby’s mother imagine the type of tit he’ll do a slag like Izzy looool she thinks she can change him

Of course she’s gonna be posting all over socials about it! This is all a game to her like Paige says
To her and Nathan, they’re actually scary levels of evil. Didn’t know the reason this holiday is happening is because a certain boy commented on Paige’s tiktok 🤣🤣🤣 this mug has audacity being territorial

I don’t think Izzy would even post his ugly cock nose mush on tik tok because she’d get laughed at, she’s blagging she's got Jude Bellingham in her dms 🤣

• Haha
I feel so bad for her 😞 I did write a comment on her live saying she's best using her energy on ignoring him and healing but it's easier said than done when you are in love with a horrible narcissist

You just know Izzy is going to be all over those Barcelona tik toks PURELY to wind everyone up.

Nathan told Paige that Izzy paid for herself to go.. that’s desperate if she did 🤣 After all hes dragged her into you’d think she’d want whisking away. Paying for herself proves shes only in it for the clout & to upset Paige

Was she reading out texts from him on the live? I’m so curious to know what was said

I can't believe he was baiting Paige that he was in a dark place over what he has done, and then in the next breath trying to say about having another baby, and then having the audacity to say it's the poor kids fault he has done what he has done in the first place. Embarrassing bloke, bet his mam is proud.
I think this is why I’m so invested in this situation as I’ve been with a couple narcissists. One threatened suicide when I ended it and had police blue light to his house and everything. He was seeing someone else at this point lol. It’s straight up emotional abuse and it’s literally what Nathan is doing. Also he called Paige damaged goods for having their child that he apparently didn’t want and wasn’t ready for, this bleep has a lot of expanding to do to Ottilie when she’s older

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Was she reading out texts from him on the live? I’m so curious to know what was said
Yes she was. He has been saying it’s because he wasn’t ready for ottilie thag he did this even though they planned ottilie and that he was hoping they could have another baby together one day. He can’t seem to see why this holiday isn’t “just a holiday”. He told her today he wasn’t going and he knows he wants Paige and then 3 hours later said he is going and that’s that

• Wow
Yes she was. He has been saying it’s because he wasn’t ready for ottilie thag he did this even though they planned ottilie and that he was hoping they could have another baby together one day. He can’t seem to see why this holiday isn’t “just a holiday”. He told her today he wasn’t going and he knows he wants Paige and then 3 hours later said he is going and that’s that
God Izzy must feel so special 🤣🤣🤣 Paige is well rid. If Izzy was my daughter I’d be thoroughly ashamed, makes you wonder how she’s been raised, I get she’s an adult but i’d do everything in my power to get her not to go on that holiday if I was her mum. Absolute circus it is and there’s a poor innocent wee baby involved. Disgusting from Izzy and Nathan. I’m glad he’s going because hopefully this is the reality check Paige needed

Reactions: 7
Anyway, I hope Paige enjoys her new boobs and can find some sort of closure, and I hope Izzy takes some good books to Barca cause it sounds like old schnoz has got the personality of a brussel sprout.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Izzys deleted her recent videos with all the bitchy comments she’s liked about Paige and limited comments again. 🤣

Reactions: 1