Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know Izzy is going to be all over those Barcelona tik toks PURELY to wind everyone up.
With the electrician from Exeter who made her pay for herself and was trying to get in his baby mammas bed on Friday 😆

Izzy is that delusional she’ll still think it’s worth bragging about.

Unsurprising given her own parents have such a low opinion of her they knew about her shagging Nathan when he was still with Paige and let them crack on.

Imagine your own parents knowing you’re only good for one thing 🤢

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t think Izzy is pretty atall, she’s filtered to duck and has a terrible personality plus is a slag. He’s fucked himself over going for her instead of Paige. Paige is stunning and clearly has a personality and doesn’t just sit there eye bleeping herself, imagine throwing all that away for a immature girl who’s just a easy shag

Reactions: 9
I told my partner about the situation, he is a typical bloke and even he said that Nathan must be evil to blame his innocent daughter instead of himself for his actions. I think even by bloke standards this treatment they’ve given Paige is appalling!

Reactions: 10
I can't believe he was apparently baiting Paige that he was in a dark place over what he has done, and then in the next breath trying to say about having another baby, and then having the audacity to say it's the poor kids fault he has done what he has done in the first place. Embarrassing bloke, bet his mam is proud if that's all true.
Oh Paige. That’s terrible.

Has she ever said what HIS family make of all this?
She said they absolutely aren’t proud and don’t understand why he’s doing all this. And she said she contacted them and said if they ever welcome Dizzy into their family they’ll lose her and her daughter.

She said they absolutely aren’t proud and don’t understand why he’s doing all this. And she said she contacted them and said if they ever welcome Dizzy into their family they’ll lose her and her daughter.
Everyone supporting Izzy was saying Paige is vile for using the daughter as a weapon, well I’m just speaking from experience as a daughter - my dad cheated on my mum, I haven’t seen him for years, my mum never bad mouthed him but as I grew and realised what happened I lost respect for him, has none of Izzy’s following or Nathan himself grasped that Ottilie will grow up herself and realise all of this and potentially distance herself from her dad. They don’t stay little for long, Nathan has some serious serious explaining to do!

Reactions: 6
Controversial but I don’t think Izzy with post about Barcelona for at least a few days.. to be ‘mysterious’ there will be some eventually but she will wait a few days cause she loves the idea people are watching

Reactions: 7
I just hope Nathan uses a condom because that izzy is 100000% the type to purposely get pregnant by him just to prove a point 😣

my heart breaks for Paige, Nathan and Izzy are both horrible people.

Reactions: 6
Paige has done a video and says at the end that he’s gone, what a dirty horrible little bastard. As she’s said before it could have been any other girl and it would be fine but the fact he’s gone there with that bike I don’t blame her for being this angry! I’d be doing handover through his mum, that’s if his mum even keeps him there because he told his mum he weren’t going to

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Paige has done a video and says at the end that he’s gone, what a dirty horrible little bastard. As she’s said before it could have been any other girl and it would be fine but the fact he’s gone there with that bike I don’t blame her for being this angry! I’d be doing handover through his mum, that’s if his mum even keeps him there because he told his mum he weren’t going to
I’ve just seen that. Ah man he’s a fool. A very manipulative one too.
I know I’ve rinsed Paige before but god her head must be everywhere and I hope she is OK.

I think he was going to go all along. I don’t believe for a second he told Izzy he wasn’t going to go and then changed his mind. Bullshit. He never told her because he was always going to go.

Reactions: 3
Threw it all away for 2 days in Barcelona with a girl liking comments about social services on his own child, mental. MENTAL.

Reactions: 12
Izzy won’t post because I reckon Nathan has said to her I will only come if you don’t post it, but I think the narrative of what she’s told Paige that she doesn’t like him is bull she clearly does, only love could make someone go on holiday with a man who’s baby mom uploaded and exposed receipts of him saying he will always love her a few hours before the flight. Only love could make someone act this irrational!

Reactions: 3
Threw it all away for 2 days in Barcelona with a girl liking comments about social services on his own child, mental. MENTAL.
This is what gets me 😂😂😂 like the woman who you cheated with having the audacity to drag your innocent baby girls mum all over social media when she’s the one who has been wronged? And you still associate with her and are going on HOLIDAY?!!!! Honestly how bizarre 😩
1716810976041.jpeg