Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I don’t see the issue with airing her business. I love seeing people’s vulnerabilities and it’s helped a lot of people who have gone through the same. I think it’s the reason she seems to have healed fast too as she’s blown up and had so much support. I’m all for shitty people being exposed for the shitty things they do too

• Heart
Reactions: 12

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I reckon she’s been hitting out and trying to place blame on Izzy because she does intend on taking him back and is worried he will want Izzy instead.

“I did it all on my own.” Well, you didn’t. The father has the daughter half the time and she has a lot of support. The father pays the mortgage etc. She hasn’t a clue what it’s actually like to do it on your own.

Sorry, another thing…leave your lips alone!

Reactions: 10

ReiRei01

The fact she said her family supported her and what she done! Disgusting. If that was my daughter she’d be booted right out my house
Im sure she said in the last live her mum knew about it while it was going on.

Imagine being on board with your daughter being a spunk bucket to a man in a long term relationship with a baby?

• Sick

Whatever123

VIP Member
I hate when people say you can’t be angry at the woman. Yes you can. She knew the relationship status and that there’s a child involved therefore she has zero morals and she’s just as bad. I’ve never understood why people say this.

• Heart

wilhelminaslater

I’m sorry I’m just gonna say it

I really felt for her to start with and was so angry at this Izzy girl, but from more I’ve seen and from watching a few of Paige’s lives she comes across as a nasty girl… just because you got cheated on doesn’t mean you’re not a prick yourself. I get proper mean girl stuck up vibes from her and her heads got so big from all these comments telling her how amazing she is when she’s bog standard at best

Izzys a rat as well, can’t stand the pair of them

Reactions: 9

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Paige was on live last night with that cling on blonde girl. And two Asian men came on as a battle that we’re struggling with their English. The comments on Paige’s live were disguising and people were saying about dinghy’s and that they’d come over on a boat and Paige and cling on were reading them back and laughing…. especially cling on. Vile racist bitches. Only one comment called them out - the rest were laughing

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Llliyt

Il give it a month before she’s back with him and her friends never hear off her again. A friend of mine was exactly the same as her, had to split from her ex due to DV and social services involvement , used me to go to all the kids parties expected me to go round every night and drop my own life , got back with him and I’ve never heard from her since 😂😂. Paige gives off very similar vibes in the sense she can’t live without a man in her life looking after her. Just feel bad for the baby and her friends who are being used

• Wow

Daisy9999

I hate that they resort to attacking her physical appearance. Izzy is miles prettier than Paige she’s still a homewrecker but you can’t call her ugly 😂

ReiRei01

Exeter to be precise, and yes there are more than 5 men here 😂
I need to know what on earth Paige and Izzy were thinking then.

I scrolled back through Paige’s videos the first time I came across her, expecting Nathan to be an absolute Adonis.

Only for him to be the human embodiment of the phrase “why the long face” with a haircut that looks like it was done in the dark.

• Haha

crjo

I truly sympathise with the situation but I also cringe at Paige & her digs. 100% don’t condone what’s happened, it must be heartbreaking but ffs keep if off social media & stop telling strangers ur business

• Heart
Reactions: 7

wilhelminaslater

She’s not getting anywhere near as much engagement & as many likes etc as she was when the cheating posts first started… I think she thought she could become an influencer off the back of it but it’s failing as she’s got far too cocky… good 😁😁😁

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Gone off her a bit after the live the other day. Was bragging about the fact she beat him up when he was packing his stuff to leave. Not saying he's not been an almighty c u next tuesday but if that was the reverse and a man did that it wouldn't be funny so why's it alright for a woman to do it 😬
She’s annoying me now. Domestic violence is disgusting regardless of what someone has or hasn’t done.

She slated Issy for her appearance but she’s no better looking than her? They’re both identical. Fake eyelashes, lips and sunbeds which are ageing them.

She needs to grow up as it’s getting embarrassing.

airwolf97

Gone off her a bit after the live the other day. Was bragging about the fact she beat him up when he was packing his stuff to leave. Not saying he's not been an almighty c u next tuesday but if that was the reverse and a man did that it wouldn't be funny so why's it alright for a woman to do it 😬

Reactions: 6