Paige Henley x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I think this is them starting to “give it a go”. Everyone else hates them so why not? It also makes the destruction and pain they’ve caused be because they love each other and not just that they’re selfish scumbags.
Completely agree, I think Paige doesn’t realise that unfortunately and when/if they go official it will hit her like a ton of bricks, because Nathan could take the baby round Izzy and legally she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it etc. I really feel for her to be honest because I think this is the start of them giving it ago too 😟

Reactions: 3
I think this is Paige being tame compared to if they went official and Nathan has izzy around the baby. She might go feral 🫢

Reactions: 2
I also think they’re gonna come to her as a couple at some point. There’s booking a flight for a reaction, then there’s actually going through with it. He 100% has deep feelings for Izzy knowing the hostility he’d get if he went.
---
Also, first Barcelona pic has been posted by Izzy 👀 Wonder if she’ll post any of the two of them

Nathan admitted he only booked the holiday as this boy Paige was talking to jokingly asked about a holiday under one of her tiktoks. Both him and Izzy are only doing this for a sadistic reaction as they’ve proven they’re narcissists. I think they're sadistic enough (and Izzy loves the attention) to give a relationship a go just to get at Paige. They also have no other options as they’re both publicly hated, no one’s gonna go near them any time soon

Reactions: 4
I also think they’re gonna come to her as a couple at some point. There’s booking a flight for a reaction, then there’s actually going through with it. He 100% has deep feelings for Izzy knowing the hostility he’d get if he went.
---
Also, first Barcelona pic has been posted by Izzy 👀 Wonder if she’ll post any of the two of them
She looks like she doesn’t even want to be there 🤣 Bet she wanted him in the picture and he’s said no so she’s raging. Why the duck are her hands so white when she goes the sunbeds aswell, does she stick her hands out the top while she’s on them??

• Haha
She looks like she doesn’t even want to be there 🤣 Bet she wanted him in the picture and he’s said no so she’s raging. Why the duck are her hands so white when she goes the sunbeds aswell, does she stick her hands out the top while she’s on them??
She looks like a child, especially compared to Paige

Paige needs to stop with the fake ‘I’ve got closure now’ when she’s posting pics of them at the airport, it’s ok not to be a strong independent woman when you’re going through what she is but don’t bleeping blag it that you are

Izzy is a slag and once Paige GENUINELY isn't bothered anymore Izzy will find the next guy thats in a relationship and tit on Nathan so he’ll get his karma

but Paige needs to be careful she’s not coming across well she’s fake as duck, social media always gives dickheads a platform. I’ll say it again - I do sympathise with what she’s going through but she’s so unlikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really hope Paige doesn’t contemplate giving him another chance if he ‘works for it’ when he gets back. But part of me feels she always will unless something were to happen like like a pregnancy or him introducing baby to her 😖

Reactions: 1
---
Where is it ! I can’t see it x

I think ultimately Paige doesn’t want Izzy around her daughter at any point. Which I can understand, but all of the unhinged posts are going to push them together.

I’m so sorry for her, I really am but she needs to starve them of attention.

Nathan admitted he only booked the holiday as this boy Paige was talking to jokingly asked about a holiday under one of her tiktoks. Both him and Izzy are only doing this for a sadistic reaction as they’ve proven they’re narcissists. I think they're sadistic enough (and Izzy loves the attention) to give a relationship a go just to get at Paige. They also have no other options as they’re both publicly hated, no one’s gonna go near them any time soon
To be honest, I think that is Nathan being narcissistic basically saying to Paige it’s your own fault I’m going because of who you’re talking with & what they’re commenting. If he truly loved Paige he could never of done her this dirty regardless 🥺 he obviously is spinning Paige’s head with everything she wants to hear because he doesn’t want her meeting other men but if he loved properly her there’s no way he could go abroad with the woman who he cheated with & destroyed Ottilies home with.
---
Where is it ! I can’t see it x
Insta xx

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was relieved the other night when she posted how that’s the last time she’ll ever mention Nathan or Izzy, then was in the comments talking about them and posting all this stuff since. I get it’s probably her way to cope when she’s getting loads of support it probably helps her- but I do think now she has to leave them to it and focus on herself and her wee girl. How would that work tho as a mum if you don’t want your child around someone when the dad watches her? Is it just tough luck? That’s so crazy to me? If that desperate woman had any sort of conscience whatsoever she would never agree to being introduced to that wee girl knowing what she’s said and done and how Paige doesn’t want her around her

Yeah I was relieved the other night when she posted how that’s the last time she’ll ever mention Nathan or Izzy, then was in the comments talking about them and posting all this stuff since. I get it’s probably her way to cope when she’s getting loads of support it probably helps her- but I do think now she has to leave them to it and focus on herself and her wee girl. How would that work tho as a mum if you don’t want your child around someone when the dad watches her? Is it just tough luck? That’s so crazy to me? If that desperate woman had any sort of conscience whatsoever she would never agree to being introduced to that wee girl knowing what she’s said and done and how Paige doesn’t want her around her
Legally there’s nothing she can do. Nathan has the same parental rights as Paige so if he wanted her around Izzy he can all he wants. Morally I hope it doesn’t happen, Izzy wasn’t caring about a little girl when she was ripping apart her family and she’s said on live she doesn’t really want to be involved with her like that. Paige has every right though to not want them playing happy families with her child with everything they’ve done I just hope Nathan doesn’t take the piss

• Sad
Legally there’s nothing she can do. Nathan has the same parental rights as Paige so if he wanted her around Izzy he can all he wants. Morally I hope it doesn’t happen, Izzy wasn’t caring about a little girl when she was ripping apart her family and she’s said on live she doesn’t really want to be involved with her like that. Paige has every right though to not want them playing happy families with her child with everything they’ve done I just hope Nathan doesn’t take the piss
And Izzy was liking comments about how social services should be involved and Paige doesn’t look after her properly etc imagine having someone like that in her life

Reactions: 6
I worked in a family solicitors for years, but was a while back I am under the impression if dad has parental responsibility and the person has no criminal record or isn’t any threat to the child, it’s up to dad who he shares his child with on his time so legally I don’t think she can do much. She could literally just withhold Ottilie & then Nathan would have to go to court to get something put in place. I do feel really sorry for Paige and genuinely think she was healing which bothered Nathan so he did this to prove to himself he still can have her if he wants her & then carried on with Izzy because that’s clearly who he wants! So sad 😢

It is sad. I don’t think he wants the family life yet. Which he should have thought about two years.

Reactions: 1
It is sad. I don’t think he wants the family life yet. Which he should have thought about two years.
He said to Paige that he cheated because she got pregnant with Ottilie and he weren’t ready even though they planned her 😢 Use protection if that’s the case then you absolute bleep instead of blaming a innocent child being born for you shagging a slag

To be honest, I think that is Nathan being narcissistic basically saying to Paige it’s your own fault I’m going because of who you’re talking with & what they’re commenting. If he truly loved Paige he could never of done her this dirty regardless 🥺 he obviously is spinning Paige’s head with everything she wants to hear because he doesn’t want her meeting other men but if he loved properly her there’s no way he could go abroad with the woman who he cheated with & destroyed Ottilies home with.
---

Insta xx
I can’t find her on instagram! X